Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-engine-modifications-motor-swaps-ecu-tuning/)
-   -   Not waiting any more for hondata reflash (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-engine-modifications-motor-swaps-ecu-tuning/42344-not-waiting-any-more-hondata-reflash.html)

Midnightfit 05-07-2009 08:05 PM

Not waiting any more for hondata reflash

I am not wait anymore for the hondata reflash for the kwsc I was going to buy it if the numders were good. I am plan to go turbo now. I want to know why all the cars on youtude had cel and if anyone doesn't have a cel. I plan to use a aj racing turbo kit but use a AEM F/ic and not the greddy. Also a hks blow off. I already have a skunk 2 exhaust and this week am buy a Blitz t/c.
But I do not want a cel so what is the problem. I plan to build the motor. I have had a shop here in maryland look at my head and block to see what the weak points are. I may have sleeve made up and rods if no else does. The head will be ported lightly and I think I can use a cam from Cat Cam the first stage so i can tuned it with out a stand alone. But first what is up with the cel's

Midnightfit 05-07-2009 08:49 PM

Also has anyone used a blitz t/c with a turbo- any problems and will i run into problem with the aem f/ic with the t/c

JDMchris.com 05-07-2009 09:21 PM

I have a CEL due to no cat. I know a reason for the cell with the turbo kits is the MAP sensor.

quangalang 05-07-2009 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Midnightfit (Post 648076)
Also has anyone used a blitz t/c with a turbo- any problems and will i run into problem with the aem f/ic with the t/c

i dont think you'll run into any problems with both of those

revd34 05-08-2009 04:14 AM

i think everyone that owns a T1R turbo kit owner has a CEL going off

explosivpotato 05-08-2009 01:20 PM

Nope. You can tune out the CEL with either the Emanage OR the fic. The reason for the CEL was the crappy stock tune on the emanage.

The FIC is the way to go for management, though. PM me if you want a hand tuning it yourself or if you want me to make a map for you.

Midnightfit 05-10-2009 07:37 AM

I talked with kw and they changed my mind- delete this thread

dewthedew 05-10-2009 07:46 AM

so yer goin highboost.

explosivpotato 05-11-2009 01:03 PM

I think he is.

As much as I'd enjoy having a trouble-free reflash, I'd enjoy MORE having a reflash TOOL, like the mitsu EVOs and Subie STIs get. I was reading on PGMFI.org's OBD II section that they're pretty close to cracking it, but everything went underground a few months ago to prevent prying eyes (read: hondata) from getting too much free knowledge. Too bad I'm not baller enough to be in the in-crowd. :(

Midnightfit 05-11-2009 03:53 PM

yes highboost with aem f/ic tune(which the hondata reflash will be a close as i can get to a standalone) and everybolt out there. I am working on the bolt on right now.
My list to get
aspec header and cat delete heat wrap
blitz tc
ground wirer
ing booster
maybe weapon r intake manifold
intake manifold gasket
engine mounts
pulleys
bully clutch(not sure what stage)
mfactory lsd
(i have 70,000 on my car now so by the time I am done with my bolt ons I plan to rebuild the engine)
forged piston and rods- swain coatings(but i want stock compression piston so need to check on that)
light port and polish
2 stage cat cam( with wpc treated and coated valve train if there is not after market by then)
wpc treated crank
custom sleeves
metal head gasket
all of this is not to run alot of power by for dd and beat the hell out of it.
Gauge out the ass
But any way Delete this thread because I do not what to bad thread about K.W- I should have called them in the first place.