Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-engine-modifications-motor-swaps-ecu-tuning/)
-   -   post WIN/LOSSES with KWSC (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-engine-modifications-motor-swaps-ecu-tuning/57040-post-win-losses-kwsc.html)

Mr. 773 07-05-2010 11:12 PM

post WIN/LOSSES with KWSC

I'm in the market for a new car and I working for honda I've driven all models. All I can say is I love the way the fit handles. Only thing I don't like is seating position and the stock power(having owned nothing but swapped integras/civics). But I have been looking at the KWSC HIGH BOOST KIT, and I'm impressed. I plan on doing KWSC HIGH BOOST KIT with a full exhaust system. Along with suspension etc etc

Being that this vehicle would be my daily driver/weekend warrior on the circuit, I'm wondering what cars I will be able to play with on the street/ track. :vtec:

List of mods would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mr. 773

Mr. 773 07-06-2010 10:15 PM

No one with a KWSC has raced anyone? Hard to believe

Daemione 07-06-2010 10:18 PM

Not hard to believe at all . . . people with a hard-on for drag racing don't buy a Fit.

Texas Coyote 07-06-2010 10:20 PM

I think it is hard to call another car become very small in your rear view mirror a race.

Mr. 773 07-06-2010 10:27 PM

Don't get me wrong I'm not really into drag racing myself. Just curious as to what a supercharged. Fit would do on the street/ autocross track.
I took a look at the kw/skunk2 vid of the. Fit v.s. and m5 but that's not on a stock fit with just the high boost kit/ exhaust. Their car has a front mount and puts down 200whp.
I just figured people that invested 5k into their fit would have some fun stories considering the fit costs less than 20k, and could possible take cars almost twice their price on the street/ track.

What cars have gotten lost in your rear view texas coyote?

Texas Coyote 07-06-2010 10:33 PM

Drag racing is something I got out of my system over 35 years ago... I do have to admit to misbehaving and making people in cars known to be faster than a Fit feel foolish with the KWSC base kit after shifting to 2nd gear but other than pulling away from people determined to tailgate me on the highway I have never raced anyone since I installed the high boost upgrade.

Mr. 773 07-06-2010 10:57 PM

Sounds good, let's keep this thread moving. Anyone else?

Texas Coyote 07-06-2010 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. 773 (Post 880236)
Don't get me wrong I'm not really into drag racing myself. Just curious as to what a supercharged. Fit would do on the street/ autocross track.
I took a look at the kw/skunk2 vid of the. Fit v.s. and m5 but that's not on a stock fit with just the high boost kit/ exhaust. Their car has a front mount and puts down 200whp.
I just figured people that invested 5k into their fit would have some fun stories considering the fit costs less than 20k, and could possible take cars almost twice their price on the street/ track.

What cars have gotten lost in your rear view texas coyote?

I really have been behaving due to exhaust noise from the installation of a Megan down pipe in place of what was there... Most of the vehicles where I live are SUVs and pickups and like on Fit Freak the cars are only decked out with cosmetic modifications.... When I drive in a sporting manner, it is on the less traveled rural roads that have hills, sweeping turns and not many flat straights... No one could stay with me with the base kit and they lose interest quickly since the upgrade... When I am able I will let you know more but I haven't really had a chance to do much more than realize that all of the people that say that a Fit with boost is still slow are mistaken.

Mr. 773 07-06-2010 11:06 PM

What exhaust setup are you currently running? Not a big fat of loud exhausts but I like the sound the kw/skunk2 fit had in their video. Really took me by suprise for a 1.5L

Mr. 773 07-06-2010 11:08 PM

Not a big fan (not fat) lol

JDMchris.com 07-07-2010 03:02 AM

s2k
h22 prelude
plenty of v6 mustangs and the pre 10 GT's
z4
beat some shelby cobras at auto-x along with quite a few other cars
06+ Si
some EK civic... i think it was just a single cammer tho... cause it was SLOW.

thats some that i remember.

Mr. 773 07-07-2010 01:32 PM

Nice. I would of loved to see the look on those shelby drivers faces at the auto x

Fit4Trav 07-07-2010 06:39 PM

I really want a KWSC

Mr. 773 07-07-2010 06:50 PM

dont we all lol
too bad i own a GE

Texas Coyote 07-07-2010 07:43 PM

I was able to save up by not being enticed to buy cosmetic items for my car and making impulsive purchases... It took less time than I thought and no credit card interest to pay off.

Mr. 773 07-07-2010 08:11 PM

That's the way to do it

Koi 07-07-2010 09:08 PM

I beat douchebags who drive minivans and priuses like they're race cars. Other than that the Fit is so nimble and small that people who tailgate you will get stuck in traffic while you weave through it like it's nothing.

Mr. 773 07-08-2010 09:05 AM

Haha I hate nascar soccer moms

Texas Coyote 07-08-2010 12:54 PM

Handling is the most attractive thing about the Fit and the KWSC is a great way to get you to the next curve in the road..... Being able to pass a line of tailgating idiots on a two lane road is another good thing made possible by KWSC.

crash001 07-08-2010 03:38 PM

I want boost too bad I have a ge why is there nothing for me and my spaceship