Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-engine-modifications-motor-swaps-ecu-tuning/)
-   -   310cc Injectors (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-engine-modifications-motor-swaps-ecu-tuning/77704-310cc-injectors.html)

lightyear22 04-25-2013 12:41 PM

310cc Injectors

What are my options for 310cc injectors. I have read that RDX Type S injectors will work but need slight modding. Is this correct? I am not looking to spend 3-400 on a set of injectors for my 08 Fit.

Thanks

JazzITup85 04-25-2013 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by lightyear22 (Post 1177347)
What are my options for 310cc injectors. I have read that RSX Type S injectors will work but need slight modding. Is this correct? I am not looking to spend 3-400 on a set of injectors for my 08 Fit.

Thanks

fixed.:nod:

k24afit 04-25-2013 02:16 PM

I'm running rdx 410cc injectors they will fit just go to rywire.com and buy there adapters so it can be plug and play that's how I did

lightyear22 04-25-2013 07:26 PM

I am about to install 10psi of boost off a KWSC. The 310cc are recommended, but would 410cc's work or be over kill? I am tuning with FlashPro and am mostly stock the rest of the way around.

Thanks

lcq4blackstar 04-28-2013 03:31 PM

Go with the 410's, I got them from club RSX Acura RDX Injectors w/ Clips (Set of 4) | RDX-INJ-COM | Fuel Injectors | Acura RSX,Honda Civic,K-Series Swaps,K-Series Engine | K Series Parts(company changed name). If you get the clips listed all you would need to do is unclip the plastic housing and switch it with the stock injector clips. Those of us using the 410's on the fit bought Scion TC clips (plug and play with the RDX injector). Here is a "how to" DIY: RDX Injector install - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum

P/N
Order RDX injectors. Acura Part # 16450-RWC-A01
Order Scion TC clips: Toyota Part # 90980-11875

BTW I'm on 10psi Kraftwerks and the 410's now for a while. You will have room for more fuel with 410's and they have the best spray pattern.

lightyear22 04-29-2013 12:51 PM

What are you using for your tune? I will be using a FlashPro. Will the base map for the KWSC 10psi with 410cc's on the FlashPro get me close enough to be drivable to the dyno, about 20 miles. Do you have a map? I am fairly stock, just want going to the grocery store to be fun. I was looking at these. http://jacksonracing.com/shop/fuel-i...uel-injectors/

Thanks

Originally Posted by lcq4blackstar (Post 1178030)
Go with the 410's, I got them from club RSX Acura RDX Injectors w/ Clips (Set of 4) | RDX-INJ-COM | Fuel Injectors | Acura RSX,Honda Civic,K-Series Swaps,K-Series Engine | K Series Parts(company changed name). If you get the clips listed all you would need to do is unclip the plastic housing and switch it with the stock injector clips. Those of us using the 410's on the fit bought Scion TC clips (plug and play with the RDX injector). Here is a "how to" DIY: RDX Injector install - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum

P/N
Order RDX injectors. Acura Part # 16450-RWC-A01
Order Scion TC clips: Toyota Part # 90980-11875

BTW I'm on 10psi Kraftwerks and the 410's now for a while. You will have room for more fuel with 410's and they have the best spray pattern.

lcq4blackstar 05-04-2013 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by lightyear22 (Post 1178184)
What are you using for your tune? I will be using a FlashPro. Will the base map for the KWSC 10psi with 410cc's on the FlashPro get me close enough to be drivable to the dyno, about 20 miles. Do you have a map? I am fairly stock, just want going to the grocery store to be fun. I was looking at these. Honda 410cc Fuel Injectors | Jackson Racing

Thanks

Waiting on the flashpro to come in as well, IDK how you would use a "base map" from something else on the flashpro but your car will not turn over until you are able to scale the injectors fuel table back to the stock flow rate. I'm going to mess around with the flashpro but right now I'm on the AEM FIC. You could do the drive to the tuner with the stock injectors and stay in vacuum. Once you get there swap the injectors. If someone puts up a flashpro tune that you are able to get the car running on the 410's, you could get there out of boost as well.

Or you could always trailer it to the tuner.

If I can get some kind of map going on my own before taking it to get tuned I'll share it with you. To be honest, I haven't even installed the flashpro software on my computer yet. I don't want to get into it without the flashpro unit in hands...

Those injectors are the same as the ones I linked to before from clubRSX, make sure you get those clips! Much better than doing the swap with the TC clips and around the same price!

lightyear22 05-04-2013 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by lcq4blackstar (Post 1179119)
Waiting on the flashpro to come in as well, IDK how you would use a "base map" from something else on the flashpro but your car will not turn over until you are able to scale the injectors fuel table back to the stock flow rate. I'm going to mess around with the flashpro but right now I'm on the AEM FIC. You could do the drive to the tuner with the stock injectors and stay in vacuum. Once you get there swap the injectors. If someone puts up a flashpro tune that you are able to get the car running on the 410's, you could get there out of boost as well.

Or you could always trailer it to the tuner.

If I can get some kind of map going on my own before taking it to get tuned I'll share it with you. To be honest, I haven't even installed the flashpro software on my computer yet. I don't want to get into it without the flashpro unit in hands...

Those injectors are the same as the ones I linked to before from clubRSX, make sure you get those clips! Much better than doing the swap with the TC clips and around the same price!

The Kraftwerks/Hondata 10psi tune is loaded in the software. I am leaning towards getting used RC 310's that are part of the original kraftwerks/hondata tune. Get it up and running and see how close I am to maxing out or if the 310s will do enough. I am sure KW tuned to the safe side. I have been reading a thread where a L15 boosted more than 12, this guy was pushing close to 20 (I think) and left parts of his engine on the road. I can't remember the RC's that Kraftwerks were putting in the kit. SL2-0310, SL4-0310, SL9-0310?? I am still waiting on my flashpro (group buy). If you get a good tune on the 410s and would like to share that would be awesome. I have been looking all over for a FlashPro KWHB, 410cc tune with no luck. One e-tuner I talked to did think the 410's were a tad much for the little engine, but could tune it...

lcq4blackstar 05-04-2013 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by lightyear22 (Post 1179131)
The Kraftwerks/Hondata 10psi tune is loaded in the software. I am leaning towards getting used RC 310's that are part of the original kraftwerks/hondata tune. Get it up and running and see how close I am to maxing out or if the 310s will do enough. I am sure KW tuned to the safe side. I have been reading a thread where a L15 boosted more than 12, this guy was pushing close to 20 (I think) and left parts of his engine on the road. I can't remember the RC's that Kraftwerks were putting in the kit. SL2-0310, SL4-0310, SL9-0310?? I am still waiting on my flashpro (group buy). If you get a good tune on the 410s and would like to share that would be awesome. I have been looking all over for a FlashPro KWHB, 410cc tune with no luck. One e-tuner I talked to did think the 410's were a tad much for the little engine, but could tune it...

Your talking about the hondata reflash for the stock ecu right? Well you shouldn't be running the stock injector with that reflash anyway, its meant for the bigger injectors. Why even buy the flashpro? Seems like a waste unless you plan do do more to the car than 10psi kit and exhaust... the reflash will do you fine. The flashpro is overkill for your goals IMO.

As for the 410's vs 310's, if you are buying new why not? You would be getting a better spray pattern with the 410's and who cares if your not using them to their max, its just extra headroom to tune with... go with the used ones but have them flow tested, its really not that expensive to just buy the ones you linked to. Peace of mind for a little more out of pocket IMO...

lightyear22 05-04-2013 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by lcq4blackstar (Post 1179134)
Your talking about the hondata reflash for the stock ecu right? Well you shouldn't be running the stock injector with that reflash anyway, its meant for the bigger injectors. Why even buy the flashpro? Seems like a waste unless you plan do do more to the car than 10psi kit and exhaust... the reflash will do you fine. The flashpro is overkill for your goals IMO.

As for the 410's vs 310's, if you are buying new why not? You would be getting a better spray pattern with the 410's and who cares if your not using them to their max, its just extra headroom to tune with... go with the used ones but have them flow tested, its really not that expensive to just buy the ones you linked to. Peace of mind for a little more out of pocket IMO...

I understand what you are saying, but to get the KW Reflash from Hondata is $399, for $200 more I can flash it myself and have room to expand from that tune or go in the other direction and step up with larger injectors, and other upgrades. This is a second hand KWSC unit and the seller didn't want to swap ECU's and get keys reprogrammed. I am completely stock right now. I plan to install the KWHB kit mid May, do the stock KWHB flash and go from there. I was hoping to be able to do that with the 410's with the KW flash change the injector size in the software and reflash. Run real fat during a datalog and adjust my numbers from there. But from what you are saying that would not be possible from the fit not able to start.

lcq4blackstar 05-05-2013 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by lightyear22 (Post 1179137)
I was hoping to be able to do that with the 410's with the KW flash change the injector size in the software and reflash. Run real fat during a datalog and adjust my numbers from there. But from what you are saying that would not be possible from the fit not able to start.

That's not what I was saying, sorry for the confusion. I thought you were running the reflash already as you kept mentioning it. I was unaware that they have it available to flash onto the flashpro. You have the perfect plan right there! Get the flashpro, flash the KW 10psi reflash then scale the injectors back for the 410's. You won't even need to get the car running to scale them back if its like the FIC. All you would need to do is calculate the difference or it may be built into the software like it is for the FIC.

Revjazz 07-27-2013 12:00 AM

my question gsr turbo injector 310cc can use at l13a fuel rail ? anyone try it

jdmkira 10-11-2013 08:55 AM

The other day I was messing around with a set of rsx type s 310cc injectors and I they plugged right into my GD3's harness without modding... Don't the MDX's have the same clip pattern?