Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

Kraftwerks high boost supercharger

Old 12-23-2015, 02:52 AM
Kraftwerks high boost supercharger

Hi im new to fitfreak and had a question hope someone can answer. I have been looking for a supercharger for my 08 fit sport and wanted to know if anybody has the highboost kraftwerks installed in there fit and if you recomend it and what are the hp gains any advice would be great thanks guys

Old 12-23-2015, 12:22 PM
5 Year Member
The Kraftwerks kit is long discontinued.

You'll have to buy used.

There have been many threads on this topic, searching is key.

Old 12-24-2015, 04:23 AM
Kraftwerks sold out of the kits a year or two ago. Other vendors may have some laying around. They also had a graph somewhere on their site showing the naturally-aspirated and forced induction curves. I think the high boost made something like 130hp or so?

Old 12-24-2015, 09:42 AM
they do

Originally Posted by gd3fit19
Hi im new to fitfreak and had a question hope someone can answer. I have been looking for a supercharger for my 08 fit sport and wanted to know if anybody has the highboost kraftwerks installed in there fit and if you recomend it and what are the hp gains any advice would be great thanks guys
They still have parts for the boost kit trust I called them and confirmed

Old 03-01-2016, 03:58 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DWils
They also had a graph somewhere on their site showing the naturally-aspirated and forced induction curves. I think the high boost made something like 130hp or so?

It is 73HP over stock at the wheels

Keep in mind that was on the stock header and a catback exhaust at most... plenty more to be made with additional modifications and tuning through a flashpro.

Originally Posted by stanlyboi
They still have parts for the boost kit trust I called them and confirmed
Nope, been down there and on the phone multiple times. If what you are looking for is also used on another kit, then yes, you are in luck... anything that was made to fit the GD3 such as charge pipes and mounting brackets, there are none.

Attached Thumbnails Kraftwerks high boost supercharger-2014-09-10091108am_zps1103bfbe.jpg  
Old 03-01-2016, 04:48 PM
I emailed the inquiry email for KraftWerks on 06/29/2013 about not being able to find the kit on the website anymore, stating
"I am interested in purchasing a supercharger for my 2007 Honda Fit (GD3) and would like it to be from KraftWerks. The problem I'm running into is that, while I know KW produced a supercharger for my application in the past, I am unable to currently find any information on it on the website. Am I an idiot who sucks at searching, or has this information been scrubbed from the website?"

I received an email on 07/02/2013, stating
"Rest assured you do not suck at searching, that kit is not listed on the website because it is discontinued and we only have 1 left. The one we have left is for 07-08 manual high boost kit which cost $4495 plus shipping."

I had additional questions and was told this in response:
"Also the high boost kit with our tune on a stock vehicle made 163who and 132wtq. The only recommendation would be to upgrade the clutch to hold the power created."

Old 03-01-2016, 07:19 PM
5 Year Member
4500 bucks?? The car is worth about 5k.. so you'd at least be almost doubling the value! ?LOL

Old 03-01-2016, 07:19 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DWils
I emailed the inquiry email for KraftWerks on 06/29/2013 about not being able to find the kit on the website anymore, stating
"I am interested in purchasing a supercharger for my 2007 Honda Fit (GD3) and would like it to be from KraftWerks. The problem I'm running into is that, while I know KW produced a supercharger for my application in the past, I am unable to currently find any information on it on the website. Am I an idiot who sucks at searching, or has this information been scrubbed from the website?"

I received an email on 07/02/2013, stating
"Rest assured you do not suck at searching, that kit is not listed on the website because it is discontinued and we only have 1 left. The one we have left is for 07-08 manual high boost kit which cost $4495 plus shipping."

I had additional questions and was told this in response:
"Also the high boost kit with our tune on a stock vehicle made 163who and 132wtq. The only recommendation would be to upgrade the clutch to hold the power created."
Cool, they found a kit... like I already said, they don't have any replacement parts or the people who now work there don't know. When I was doing maintenance to mine I went in there and was in contact to track stuff down. The rep had never seen a fit with the kit and I gave him the rundown on what all was part of it. When getting those parts I had to basically show them what all I needed and they had to pull parts from the warehouse used on other cars.
There are things that went down with the people who designed the setup and have since moved on, nether side really even acknowledge that they put it out. I've talked face to face with both sides tracking down maintenance items. When a bracket breaks you are going to be looking at a machine shop from here on out, there is a bunch of little parts that need to be thought about.

At this point with flashpro out and the kraftwerks tune already available, you could drop the 2,200.00 for a new supercharger, 700.00 for the flashpro, RDX 410's and a Vit tune would be 400.00. Have a shop fab up the brackets, front mount and charge pipes. You would have 1,195.00 to get that done, coming out well ahead IMO. Having a shop do a proper front mount and piping not having to conform to OEM mounting would be a huge advantage.

Yes, 163hp at the wheels over the 90hp at the wheels the car made stock on their dyno in their shop is a 73hp gain. I've been there multiple times and been on the dyno before. Clutch master stage 3 has been holding down just fine for 40K.

EDIT: Also just realized you talked to them over 3 years ago about that one kit they still had, well after I've been down there last.

Last edited by lcq4blackstar; 03-01-2016 at 07:25 PM.
Old 05-21-2017, 05:44 PM
5 Year Member
Hello from East Texas.

I have been messing with other projects for a while, but presently have been sorting through parts to get the Fit up and screaming again... The hood is off and the engine and transmission is hanging from the bucket of my tractor over the engine bay... I have been getting around on a Honda Silverwing scooter but will need air conditioning when the temperature climbs during the hellishly hot summer.. I don't know what is causing the cool 73 degree temperature we are having right now but the barn is even comfortable..

Old 05-21-2017, 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by gd3fit19
Would this work?

Attached Thumbnails Kraftwerks high boost supercharger-turbo.jpg  
Old 07-30-2017, 10:38 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Texas Coyote
I have been messing with other projects for a while, but presently have been sorting through parts to get the Fit up and screaming again... The hood is off and the engine and transmission is hanging from the bucket of my tractor over the engine bay... I have been getting around on a Honda Silverwing scooter but will need air conditioning when the temperature climbs during the hellishly hot summer.. I don't know what is causing the cool 73 degree temperature we are having right now but the barn is even comfortable..
Texas Coyote, do you have a build thread? If not, you should start one.