Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Fit Exterior Modifications & JDM Styling (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-exterior-modifications-jdm-styling/)
-   -   Ordering MUGEN accessories for Fit at dealership? (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-exterior-modifications-jdm-styling/64210-ordering-mugen-accessories-fit-dealership.html)

Cicatrix 04-15-2011 07:36 PM

Ordering MUGEN accessories for Fit at dealership?

Hi Fit folks. I am seriously looking into purchasing a 2011 Honda Fit Sport. There are a few MUGEN accessories that I would like to have on the car however. Is it possible to have the dealership order/include the accessories that I want in the deal, and have them installed by the dealership, or an outside party? The accessories that I want are the MUGEN rear under spoiler, MUGEN Front under spoiler, MUGEN Front Sports Grill, and the Door Edge Film.

If anyone has any insight on the best way to go about this I would really appreciate it!

Thanks for your time, and attention.

StormSurfer 04-20-2011 06:25 PM

Hi Cicatrix.Glad to hear that your are planning to buy a 2011 Honda Fit Sport.I buy a used but in mint condition 2010 Honda Fit Sport in Storm Silver color and i like very much the car.Mugen has very nice parts for the Fit.I think that you can made a deal with the dealer but it will be expensive for you.Just check in e-bay the parts that you will like to install to your new fit.You will find better prices in web too.Just check around.I will just drive the car some time to be sure that the car is working ok.Maybe half a year and then start with the mods to the car.But for sure....outside the dealer you will find better prices.Good luck and show to all here at FitFreak your new toy my friend when you get it.I hope you buy a white one.See you around....:).

Cicatrix 04-20-2011 08:35 PM

Hey StormSurfer, thanks for your advice! It's appreciated. I ended up getting the Mugen Accessories I wanted from the dealer because I could finance them with the car. I am taking it in this week to get them installed. Also I just purchased the Swift Sport Mach springs, and the new Progress RSB. I know I am modding pretty early on, but money burns a hole in my pocket in the worst way so I figure I better get them while I can.

Talk to ya later.

:)

StormSurfer 04-20-2011 08:57 PM

I'm happy for you man.For sure your Fit will look great my friend.Just upload some pic when you can to see how the car looks.What color you pick Cicatrix?

Cicatrix 04-20-2011 11:56 PM

I picked up a black Fit. It's funny the first time I went to the dealership I actually parked right behind the Fit that I ended up buying. When I got out of the car the dealer asked me what kind of car I was interested in, and I was pretty much standing right next to it at that point. I opened the door of the Fit and said this one!:D

StormSurfer 04-21-2011 12:47 AM

Nice...Black.I hope to see pictures when your ride has all the Mugen parts snap-on.Enjoy your new toy and take good care of it.I know you will.See you around my friend.Are your planning new wheels too?

BlueBoogers 04-21-2011 06:59 AM

Yes you can and if you know people at the parts counter you can usually get it as cheap as College Hills or any other OEM discount site.

Cicatrix 04-22-2011 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by StormSurfer (Post 985546)
Nice...Black.I hope to see pictures when your ride has all the Mugen parts snap-on.Enjoy your new toy and take good care of it.I know you will.See you around my friend.Are your planning new wheels too?

Oh yes, wheels are my next big thing to do. I can not wait. I have never bought custom wheels for a car before and I am determined to get them for the Fit. ENKEI RPF1 Black. Oh, man I can't wait. I might have to sell the the flat screen for these! JK.:D