General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

The Official Blog from GD to GE to GK to GTI to R?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2018, 04:58 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
yah i like dat land cruiser!

Old 05-31-2018, 04:59 PM
5 Year Member
auto run people over mode? oh wait dat was uber..

Old 05-31-2018, 05:26 PM
5 Year Member
Reached out to Landy owner...no reply yet. Would be ideal for camping/offroading/hauling home project materials

Old 05-31-2018, 07:15 PM
5 Year Member
shinari- yah, my RC trucks are like the old land cruisers and pajero's. GL, hope you grab it!

Old 05-31-2018, 07:20 PM
5 Year Member
I'd like it, but Miata has to go before I can responsibly jump on anything. I just came across it because I was helping my buddy look for 4runners haha.

Old 05-31-2018, 07:21 PM
5 Year Member
alright, got gas on the way home in my GTI only to find faking aviation grease on my car right on the c-pillar. wtf. this is the 2nd time it happened to me. haha bright yellow man-made bird shit. lol

robins crapping on the side mirror and door, sparrows shitting on the rear bumper, and now jets crapping on my c-pillar. haha

in brighter news, got my new LED tail lamp for my bicycle. also got this cool blue reflector lens shades. also for my bicycle.

Old 05-31-2018, 07:21 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by shinjari
I'd like it, but Miata has to go before I can responsibly jump on anything. I just came across it because I was helping my buddy look for 4runners haha.
oh i see.. dang, maybe you can sell on craiglist too?

Old 06-01-2018, 07:11 AM
5 Year Member
yikes 2018 is half over!

at the office again today, should be getting my bicycle’s skewers later today (spares) followed by house chores and down for the weekend. should be dry tomorrow and will pull out my STI.

have a nice friday and weekend!

Old 06-01-2018, 01:34 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by kenchan
alright, got gas on the way home in my GTI only to find faking aviation grease on my car right on the c-pillar. wtf. this is the 2nd time it happened to me. haha bright yellow man-made bird shit. lol

robins crapping on the side mirror and door, sparrows shitting on the rear bumper, and now jets crapping on my c-pillar. haha

in brighter news, got my new LED tail lamp for my bicycle. also got this cool blue reflector lens shades. also for my bicycle.
Better watch out ken. They're after you.

Old 06-01-2018, 01:38 PM
5 Year Member
yes the terror has begun!

started with dog walking a midwestern fat woman.. crapping on my lawn. white vinegar took care of dat problem.

Old 06-01-2018, 01:40 PM
5 Year Member
need to prep the spikes on my GTI tonight.

wife said she found bird crap on the GK’s door and side mirror. nothing on my ride.

Old 06-01-2018, 07:35 PM
5 Year Member
alright, got home did a couple of house chores, checked out my new shimano skewers which were a perfect fit and cleaned the HUGEARSE bird crap dat was on my GK my wife mentioned earlier in the day. whorely faking hell. wtf.. lol

anyway, cleaned it, used 91% rubbing alcohol to clean the door handles, also the steering wheel just in case. dont want any salmonella going around.. and set up the spikes on my GTI. will wash my GTI on sunday.

finally some relaxing time. wife's getting us supper.

Old 06-02-2018, 11:03 AM
5 Year Member
motored my STI, had a blast. cleaned off the few dead bugs and gonna pull her out again tomorrow so will qd after tomorrow's drive.

taking a quick break and will be pulling out my bicycle#1 this am for some relaxing riding around the block.

this pm going to pull out the GK to run a couple of errands. no going out for lunch today with the wife as shes got some kids pta related meeting. oh well. have a good saturday everyone!

Old 06-02-2018, 12:54 PM
5 Year Member
holy crap my bicycle kicked me in da arse.. lol so tired. nearly crawled up the stairs when i got home. quads are shot. i luv it. going for another ride tomorrow.

Old 06-03-2018, 12:52 PM
5 Year Member
pulled out my STI again this am, had a great time. such a fun car to drive. got gas on the way home, QD'ed afterwards. no issue with my left ankle either which i am super excited about.

doing some house chores today and might pull out my bicycle again later today. not sure yet.

have a good sunday everyone!

Old 06-03-2018, 05:19 PM
5 Year Member
took my bicycle out again.. same trail but with head wind and all, cut down about 7min overall vs yesterday. and it kicked me in da arse again. my quads are shot. lol but happy to report i lost about 5-6lbs since starting cycling and i think my legs are starting to remember my road biking days.

and it's not like im on a diet or anything. im still chomping down on steaks, burgers, dogs, chili, burritos, donuts (i had 3 yesterday, 2 this am), and icecream. lol haha

Old 06-04-2018, 10:05 AM
5 Year Member
Man sounds like I need to get one of these folding bikes haha

Friday took the CBR600rr out for a ride with the GF. Had some breakfast, rode home. Then we went to the Zoo. Love our Zoo here in SD. Got to watch a gorilla charge and slam the glass scaring the people in front of it haha.

Saturday did a full detail on the Civic. Wash, Clay, Polish and Wax. Got to use my pop up canopy for the first time and it did perfect to keep the car shaded and cool. Car is nice and glassy smooth. The minimal swirls are about 99% gone. If I get REAL close and the light is just right....you can see some on the piano black paint areas.

Sunday started to build backyard chairs and then went to the beach for a few hours. Then got home, played some games and binged some of that 70s show. Love that show.

Was leaving to work today and got delayed by some random passerby who talked to me for 10 minutes...ultimately to ask if I can give him some money. Good thing I don't keep any on me.

Then at work, we have all this construction going on so I have to walk the most round about way to get into my office.

Happy Monday!

Old 06-04-2018, 01:52 PM
5 Year Member
sound like a busy weekend, shinjari! ure too nice.. if some random guy came up to me i’d just start walking and say ‘alright have a good one!’ and keep on doing watever i was doing.

i hate it most when someone tries to start a conversation while i’m washing my car. i just tell them ‘yah im kinda busy right now’ hinting to go away. if dat fails just douse dem with da hose. lol

Old 06-04-2018, 01:55 PM
5 Year Member
alright another day at the office. was a slow start but mang time started flying after 8am.

should be getting my ceramic pads for my R before the weekend.

Old 06-04-2018, 03:54 PM
5 Year Member
Yeah it was as I was opening my gate to pull the miata out to goto work...lol.

While detailing the civic, realized how soft the paint is. I got 6500 miles since buying the car back in August 2017. There are 2 pin sized chips in the bumper and several places where the paint didnt chip but it deformed, making a crater. >< Granted only I know they exist. And theres a 1/4" scratch on the rear bumper where paint is missing. Seems like something sharp just scraped paint away. Looks like I gotta get me a rear bumper applique and/or some touch up paint.

Gonna be a busy week at work...working late since GF and I are going to SF this Friday-Tuesday.

Quick Reply: The Official Blog from GD to GE to GK to GTI to R?