General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

The Official Blog from GD to GE to GK to GTI to R?

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2018, 07:28 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
alright got home did a few house chores including spreading granules all around the house to hopefully rid ants.

had a big storm earlier today and we're finding more ants inside da house. wtf. put more delicious treats for the ants (treat + boric acid) buffet style. told my wife and kids not to kill da ants. need it to die in the nest with the poison.

wish they would eat gunpower and just lit dem up. lol

Old 06-21-2018, 08:02 PM
5 Year Member
so i think the schools, like dey have home economics classes or watever, need to teach kids how to ride a plane and be courteous to fellow passengers.

some 20yr+ old child rode next to me today on the flight back and he's one dose skinny southern redneck flimsy types with long hair u see in movies where he cant get anything right and always asks mom and dad for money, getting into trouble for stupid things, doing drugs, cant hold a job, etc. basically your soft shell pansy loser.

anyway.. he's not dressed right to be riding on a jetliner..he has no shoes, no socks, wearing some pos sandals, shorts and a t-shirt like if he's going to a pool or a beach. im like who dafaq let him in the plane? next, he asks to get up at the wrong time (like when drinks are served and people all around are still eating and drinking).. or while seated, he puts his bare feet on the seat, etc. im like wtf, u dumbarse pos garbage.

having to have to ride next to any non-business passenger during my biz trips is annoying to begin with, he was just over da top mang.. my fellow passengers on the other side of the aisle was like doood, im so sorry. lol im like me too.. i want a faking refund.

Old 06-21-2018, 09:01 PM
5 Year Member
alright, now relaxing in my music room watching TV.

Old 06-21-2018, 11:02 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by kenchan
basically your soft shell pansy loser.

anyway.. he's not dressed right to be riding on a jetliner..he has no shoes, no socks, wearing some pos sandals, shorts and a t-shirt like if he's going to a pool or a beach.
I no longer dress up to fly. Go for comfort, but that still means clean clothes, socks, shoes, polo, etc.

If I had to take a wild guess, I'd bet he has rich parents and never had to give a darn about anything. In a small way, I'm jealous.

Old 06-22-2018, 06:15 AM
5 Year Member
for leisure i don’t dress either and the attire u listed sounds fine to me.

watever da reason, they should teach traveling etiquette in school.

Old 06-22-2018, 06:18 AM
5 Year Member
wow already friday and i am totally ready for da weekend!
looks like a dry am tomorrow so going to pull out my R again.

today just heading to da office, should go by real quick.

have a great friday and weekend, everyone!

Old 06-22-2018, 03:27 PM
5 Year Member
so dis honda sensing some newer honda’s all have, does that automatically mean it has adaptive cruise too? i want to get my wife a car with adaptive cruise cause she just hates driving. and she drives at the worst of congested times often.

Old 06-22-2018, 03:29 PM
5 Year Member
not dat i’m going to get another honda anytime soon.

Old 06-22-2018, 03:50 PM
5 Year Member
I'm not sure.

I can tell you that my Dad has a new CR-V EX trim level and it has Honda sensing and it has adaptive cruise.

Can also tell you that he absolutely loves the thing. The 1.5t actually does a good job moving it around. Takes very little throttle or rpm and is that mindless kind of experience to drive. Not what you or I like, but he's very happy. He also really likes sitting up a bit higher and how easy it is to get in and out of.

He drives the snot out of the thing and is not a car maintenance freak. He's at 40k miles with zero issues so far. Not even tires, brake pads, etc yet. Just oil and filters.

His only complaint is the infotainment system is sub-par.

Last edited by GAFIT; 06-22-2018 at 03:53 PM.
Old 06-22-2018, 03:56 PM
5 Year Member
thanks for the review. hummmm. i always liked the current crv’s styling. my wife could careless about infotainment actually..

yah, i always appreciate when my rental place gives me a car with adaptive cruise. makes it so much easier to drive cause i usually need to go long distances after landing at the airport. towards edge of civilization. lol.

Old 06-22-2018, 04:02 PM
5 Year Member
my thinking is i should get a regular mini suv type for me and give it to my wife after a year of use. then i can rid the GK and she will not have to worry about scratching a new car cause it’s not.

den get me da DSG-R afterwards while probably letting go my STI. while the car is super fun to drive, i’m gravitating more towards my R. just a more complete package for the older guy like me. and get a cheapo MT car for my son to use..

Old 06-22-2018, 04:21 PM
5 Year Member
This is what I'd want. Just have to rob a bank first.

https://www.caranddriver.com/porsche/macan

Old 06-22-2018, 07:23 PM
5 Year Member
yah, my neighbor down da street had one of those but within a yr ended up trading it in for a s-class benz.

Old 06-22-2018, 07:25 PM
5 Year Member
if i was to get a suv for me, id get the QX50.. i just like the shape of the thing and i really dig dis blue color.

https://media1.autohaus.de/sixcms/me...g.15460915.jpg

but this suv im looking for is more for my wife so want something cheaper and smaller so dat its easier to drive for her.

Old 06-22-2018, 07:27 PM
5 Year Member
so on the way home my GTI yet again pissed me off for its fwd.. roads are wet and this thing is so slow due to wheel spin. i really need to get rid of dis thing and get me a proper DSG Golf-R.

Old 06-22-2018, 09:37 PM
5 Year Member
woot, got my batch of MF towels today... now in da laundry for the initial wash before use tomorrow.

Old 06-22-2018, 11:18 PM
5 Year Member
alright, tossed out about $100 worth of brand new MF towels from Griots (most werent even used) cause they were linting waay too much. gtfo Griots.

now got the new much higher cost MF towels to replace in the bins cant wait to try dem out tomorrow. from the reviews they are da best..well from autogeek atleast.

Old 06-23-2018, 08:07 AM
5 Year Member
nnnnnnn..! sunny and dry the kinda am i appreciate after a long work week. pulling out my Golf-R in 25 for a nice am drive.

have a great saturday everyone!

Old 06-23-2018, 11:01 AM
5 Year Member
motored the R, had a great time. the roads were kinda wet about an hr into the drive so decided not to qd today and will drive the R once again tomorrow and do a waterless wash after the drive. cleaned off just the bugs on the front bumper.

hummmm.. shall i go for steak for lunch with my wife or j-restaurant. hummmmm..

Old 06-23-2018, 11:54 AM
5 Year Member
Sounds like a good start to the weekend. A nice drive and meal.

Not sure what to do today...too much to consider and no time lol.

Want to wash car, get miata smogged, work on patio chairs, some backyard work, prep for some paintball with friends tomorrow...relax? Lol

Got some of my shifter parts in. Only waiting on that back ordered part which will arrive Monday. Then I gotta wait until god knows when I'll have time to do the install.

Quick Reply: The Official Blog from GD to GE to GK to GTI to R?