General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

The Official Blog from GD to GE to GK to GTI to R?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2018, 08:44 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
i luv da maxton designs super easy instructions dat come with deir kits. just like my DIY:

Step1: Do install.
Step2: Done!

Old 09-14-2018, 07:46 AM
5 Year Member
happy friday everyone!

so today i expect to receive my cusco for da STI and will install that and if i have time install the rear spats as well on my Golf-R. also ordered da master brake cylinder brace for da STI.

but first need to go to work..

Old 09-14-2018, 08:47 AM
5 Year Member
dogdamn who let da faktards out dis am.. commute with dumbarses holding up traffic one after da other den even at my work’s garage gate some faktard tenant holding up everyone cause he doest have da keycard to open da gate. im like how do losers like youz to get away with all dis loserness and still be alive?! natural selection is taking a vac this week apparently.

at least got my usual parking spot so i was happy about dat.

hope ur commutes are better dan mine dis am.

Old 09-14-2018, 08:56 AM
5 Year Member
Glad you got your usual spot at least!

Roofers here repairing the roof from tree damage. Sounds like a circus is practicing above me. Hoping to not see any workers falling through. LOL

Old 09-14-2018, 11:26 AM
5 Year Member
dang dey finally came to fix ur roof, huh? it’s been like 3 weeks?

yah as long as i get my usual parking spot datz all dat matters really. i’m at work at least 1.5 to 2 hrs early anyways trying to cram everything in da 9-10hrs i’m at da office. which is nothing compared to when i’m traveling which can become a very long day.

Old 09-14-2018, 11:52 AM
5 Year Member
hummm steering issues on GM trucks.. 1M of dem. but GM cars were never really known for handling so no issue. lol

Old 09-14-2018, 02:17 PM
5 Year Member
alright unlike dat faking amazon local delivery goof yesterday, my usual UPS guy arrived timely and did not park is truck on my driveway. my cusco bar is here and i got tracking number for da cusco brake cylinder brace thingie. so far so good.

cant wait to go home to work on my STI and Golf-R.

Old 09-14-2018, 02:26 PM
5 Year Member
Nice! Must be parts day.

I got the 034 Motorsports dogbone thingy for the Golf AND the Hondata FlashPro for the Fit. Not off to a great start with the FlashPro, but I'll mess with it more tonight. It was DOA out of the box and I had to call Hondata so they could push a firmware update. They were excellent on the phone. Now the software has lost all of the built in calibrations. Who knows why? I had to get back to work so I'll mess with it later while on a laptop in the car.

Old 09-14-2018, 05:27 PM
5 Year Member
huh hope u can get dat thing working before da weekend!

alright heading home in my WRX.

Old 09-14-2018, 07:21 PM
5 Year Member
woot da drive home was nice. had a good time. installed da stb on my STI. will try it out tomorrow am. perfect fit as expected from jland part unlike canadian made parts from earlier in da week. lol

no time to do da spats tonight, but da test fit also showed perfect fitment. will do dat tomorrow after da am drive.

Old 09-14-2018, 07:38 PM
5 Year Member
oh yah, after spraying dat yellowjacket bee hive 2-3 weekends ago, ive had zero bee crap on my WRX. also ever since i made dat magnetic owl eyes thingie earlier this spring, not one bird crap on my ride! very cool. even da GK, aka bird toilet since parked next to a small tree, no bird crappage. extremely effective.

kind of a hassle to have to put it on each time and remove it before taking da car out but well worth it. birds are dumb but not faktarded like dem losers holding up traffic during da am/pm commute or da pos forgetting da parking structure gate keycard, so i place the thing a little differently each time on da car.

Old 09-15-2018, 12:01 AM
5 Year Member
Old 09-15-2018, 07:23 AM
5 Year Member
alright pulling out my STI for some motoring fun dis am followed by cleaning da WRX interior and glass, then installing the spats on my Golf-R. have to run a few errands today so will pass on washing da WRX as i don’t want tire dressing on da panels. i like to let da sidewalls dry overnight before driving

as for da AP, i need to figure out a day i can take off as i need to be home to sign for da package.. might be a while as i am completely booked dis month with work and next month is filling up real fast.

have a good saturday everyone!

Old 09-15-2018, 02:15 PM
5 Year Member
nnnn, STI was a blast to drive as expected, cleaned da front end when i got home. also cleaned da WRX's inside glass. decided to clean the interior later or tomorrow when i wash da car since i need to take the car out dis pm for a couple of hours anyway.

installed the spats on my Golf-R. very easy to do as there was plenty of access to da bottom of the rear bumper. used 2 bolts each side dat came with the kit along with a piece of VHB. thing is not going anywhere. looks good, perfect fitment. real happy with how it turned out.

so i asked if my wife could babysit UPS next week.. nope. she's in and out throughout da day. craps. if it was just the AP i could have it shipped to my work, but not a big box with intake. lol hummmmm...

Old 09-15-2018, 06:22 PM
5 Year Member
Put the dogbone in the Golf. Kenchan, did you replace or re-use the factory bolt? I re-used ours, but I saw an online tutorial that said to replace the bolt. Looked fine to me. Torqued it to 94 ft/lbs.

Glad I have a breaker bar. That sucker was pretty tight.

Old 09-15-2018, 06:42 PM
5 Year Member
i reused mine cause my cars were brand new when i swapped dem out. yah, i had to use a cheater bar on my Golf-R. it was so tight i thought my car would spin off da raceramps.

Old 09-15-2018, 06:44 PM
5 Year Member
charburger and cheeze fries tonight!

Old 09-16-2018, 07:36 AM
5 Year Member
alright on da menu today.. pulling out my STI for a nice am drive in a bit, QD afterwards, wash WRX, and do some house chores. relax rest of day.

might even do a waterless wash on da WRX if it’s cloudy as it’s going to rain later in da week. waterless is far easier to do on a cleanish car.

have a good sunday everyone!

Old 09-16-2018, 12:38 PM
5 Year Member
STI was fantastic , waterless washed my WRX, QD’ed my STI and it was hot as hell.

now relaxing with a nice cold glass of pepsi zero on da rocks in hand.

Old 09-16-2018, 01:33 PM
5 Year Member
alright stage1+ on order will have the thing installed by next weekend. den im officially done modding da WRX at least for a few yrs as im quite happy with how the car drives already, AP will make it more refined and from wat i hear, faster dan a stock STI so thats plenty for me.

Quick Reply: The Official Blog from GD to GE to GK to GTI to R?