General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

The Official Blog from GD to GE to GK to GTI to R?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2018, 01:39 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
alright motored my STI and had a great time. i kept away from other cars to minimize salt kick up so the cleaning wasn’t too bad but the fender liners look like a salty mess and was begging me to wash it down with a hose.

sure i want it to look nice but decided not to use any water as it accelerates rust aka fak.

must think long term. got fuel as well plus Stabil360. now deciding HKS or Borla..

Old 12-16-2018, 06:58 PM
5 Year Member
..and decided to go with muffler deletes on my STI as well for simplicity. yah, i thought about it for a while and i like the HKS's note but im happy how my WRX sounds with its muffler deletes so though ill give them a shot too on my STI. the WRX and STI sound completely different btw..

this is the exact one i ordered, single wall stainless. hey a GK in the background! yet another reason to get these.. lol

and going to get a Borla cbe for my Golf-R once out of hibernation. its really my Golf-R that needs more help in the sound dept vs my STI.

Old 12-17-2018, 06:54 PM
5 Year Member
just realized monday is already over.. lol the commute to work and back was fun and uneventful which is a good thing.

hope everyone's monday was decent too. now trying to decide whether i should get a burger or dog or subway or.. faux chinese..

Old 12-18-2018, 08:59 AM
5 Year Member
Those tones sound nice Kenchan. Not sure If I'll change my exhaust or anything on the civic. Its one of those pandoras box kinda things lol.

Man Monday did fly. Not sure if you guys ever have recurring dreams....but there are (2) that I have from time to time.

1) Being back in school and not prepared/aware that its an exam day
and
2) Having some a-hole crash into your car or having my car stolen.

Both suck but #2 always has me waking up pissed.

Last night it was getting rear ended by some ricer Fast and Furious neon light underglow EG Civic which proceeded to hit and run basically. >< ARGH so angry.

Anyways....happy tuesday? lol.

Old 12-18-2018, 09:02 AM
5 Year Member
Jealous of dreaming about F&F EG coupes.

On the rare occasion I dream its universally either a nightmare or an INCREDIBLY stupid dream.

Last dream I remember my friend had a wild stereo in his miata and when he drove by my Fit just rattled from the bass.

Nothing more to it, though we had discussed how hilariously stupid an incredible stereo in his car would be days prior.

Old 12-18-2018, 06:52 PM
5 Year Member
hummm... not sure why my post didnt post so here's a recap with more..

Originally Posted by shinjari
Those tones sound nice Kenchan. Not sure If I'll change my exhaust or anything on the civic. Its one of those pandoras box kinda things lol.
Man Monday did fly. Not sure if you guys ever have recurring dreams....but there are (2) that I have from time to time.

1) Being back in school and not prepared/aware that its an exam day
and
2) Having some a-hole crash into your car or having my car stolen.

Both suck but #2 always has me waking up pissed.
Last night it was getting rear ended by some ricer Fast and Furious neon light underglow EG Civic which proceeded to hit and run basically. >< ARGH so angry.
Anyways....happy tuesday? lol.
yah thanks shinarji on the exhaust notes. yah, if you're happy with the stock exhaust dont bother changing it. i was fine and still am with the STI's exhaust, its just that my WRX is so loud it feels weird my fun car is quieter. lol

yah, ive had those car stolen from home dreams too. but recently when i see such dream i dont care so much as my cars are basically stock except for parts i can source locally. its was with my earlier cars with those JDM hard to find parts where i got ticked off when i saw those dreams. today if in real life someone stole my cars i'd go out and just rebuy all my cars in the same trims and the aftermarket parts i put on them. and that new M2 competition for when i can secure more garage space.

Old 12-18-2018, 07:23 PM
5 Year Member
alright gotz my tracking number for the muffler deletes for my STI, hope to have it in my hands by friday so that i can install it before the weekend.

on the way home a subaru legacy driven by some midwestern middle aged fat woman decided to cut me off while at a merge. not sure wat her problem was as everyone else was merging a car at a time taking turns as we all should, but when it came to my turn she sped up and blocked me from merging. sure i let my hella supertones sing, but im not the one losing so backed off and let her enjoy her 5 sec of glory or shame however you interpret it.

enjoyed the rest of the drive home the WRX is definitely fun to drive.

did a few house chores, rewarded myself with a dreamcicle (sp?), and now relaxing in my music room listening to some relaxing tunes. my son's making us peperoncino and salad for supper.

Old 12-18-2018, 09:07 PM
5 Year Member
store got the pos window visor back (the one that didnt fit well on my Golf-R) and confirmed they will give me a full refund within 48hrs. so stupid mang.. if i was the store and had an upset customer (im really not, just pretended i was to get the ball rolling faster..) id give them the refund immediately upon receipt.

Old 12-19-2018, 08:50 AM
5 Year Member
alright a smooth commute to work, very relaxing. a lot of folks already taking their vacations so traffic is pretty light. hope no pissed off midwestern fatwoman drivers dis pm. lol. life is too short to be pissed off mang.

deal with the issue head on and move on. it’s always the weak that keep shying away from their real issues and take it out on others. so stupid mang.

hope i can wind down at work. was suppose to starting monday but the last 2 days have been pedal to da floor busy.

have a good wednesday everyone!

Old 12-19-2018, 02:23 PM
5 Year Member
da hell mang, the muffler deletes already arrived!

will install tonight before supper. last time took me no more than 30min on my WRX.

Old 12-19-2018, 10:45 PM
5 Year Member
smooth drive home in my WRX, installed the muffler deletes on my STI when i got home. GReddy makes nice products, very clean welds and nice quality.

noticed the tip heights were off left vs right, went out for a bite with my kid and fixed it when i got home. its like the muffler is on a seesaw with the flange to the mid pipe so if the exhaust tip is too low on one side, just loosen the flange and lower the connection like a mm or two and walla, tips are higher to match the other side within 1mm. will pull her out for a test drive on saturday.

did a few house chores and now relaxing in my music room with a dreamcicle (sp?) in hand watching TV.

Old 12-20-2018, 07:40 AM
5 Year Member
if u guys are looking to get yourself something for xmas, try these. no need to buy from pelican btw.

https://www.pelicanparts.com/More_In...SABEgL1cPD_BwE

no more faktarded wd40 and pry bar approach. lol

today and tomorrow and done working for this year!
have a good Thu everyone!

Old 12-20-2018, 07:16 PM
5 Year Member
alright, had an uneventful drive home in my WRX. was enjoyable.

will see if the store takes my offer on a new borla exhaust for my golf-r. im not in a rush to get it since my car is hibernating but it would be nice if it arrives while im taking a holiday the next 1.5 wks so that i dont have to babysit for the delivery during work week.

Old 12-20-2018, 09:31 PM
5 Year Member
DENIED

Old 12-20-2018, 09:40 PM
5 Year Member
So you made an offer they could refuse. ;-) Nice try, might have worked.

Old 12-21-2018, 07:33 AM
5 Year Member
yah felt like i got stepped on my face as it was a reasonable offer.. and they did not sell any last night from the availability count. lol

alright finally the last work day of the year! woot.

have a good friday everyone!

Old 12-21-2018, 07:37 PM
5 Year Member
was supposed to WIND-DOWN today at work but ended up squeezing every last bit of the kenchan at work until the min i decided to leave for the year. lol im tired.

anyway had another successful year and a promising next year so my managers were pleased with my contribution. i cant even believe 2018 s already over. anyway im like 150% booked for stuff to do in january and if i want to go, i got biz trips taking me to several european countries next yr. not dat i want to go, but my bosses were like ken-san u are welcome to go any time! im like yikes, reminded me of...

i rather be in my garage tinkering on my Golf-R next spring.. lol..

my kid's making us mapo-nasu for supper.

Old 12-21-2018, 07:40 PM
5 Year Member
time to relax with some cold drink in hand..

Old 12-22-2018, 07:17 AM
5 Year Member
looks like weather held up, a nice xmas present for me, so going to pull out my STI this am to test out the muffler deletes. and to go motoring for a nice drive.

need to do a lot of gift wrapping today..

have a fun saturday everyone.

Old 12-22-2018, 11:15 AM
5 Year Member
RUMBLE!! whorely faking a cow, the muffler deletes are LOUD on cold start on my STI inside my garage!! hahaha! this is faking awesome.

but feel sorry for my cool neigbhor (dont care about the other side) so going to fire up the car after i roll her into the street away from the house. my son was using the bathroom upstairs and texted me the floor is vibrating. lol haha

opened up the GFB bov a little more to match the sound level with the tail. car sounds exciting but kinda loud for me. looks great though, luv the single wall tips.

Quick Reply: The Official Blog from GD to GE to GK to GTI to R?