General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

The Official Blog from GD to GE to GK to GTI to R?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2018, 05:54 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
can’t wait to get home and motor my WRX to work rest of the week.

Old 12-04-2018, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by kenchan
k so this airport i’m at today is like a faking time machine back to the 80’s mang. not only is the layout totally faktarded, the rental car place can’t even do an app return. gave me a receipt printed on a dot matrix printer! lol

and dis is in da usa.. wtf
Did they use a carbon-copy credit card machine, too?

My kids saw a rotary phone the other day and asked what it was.

Old 12-04-2018, 07:41 PM
5 Year Member
k so this airport i’m at today is like a faking time machine back to the 80’s mang. not only is the layout totally faktarded, the rental car place can’t even do an app return. gave me a receipt printed on a dot matrix printer! lol

and dis is in da usa.. wtf
Which airport? I flew into into Kansas City a few years ago. That was a pretty basic airport, but was easy to navigate for a change.

Old 12-04-2018, 07:43 PM
5 Year Member
Took the Golf to the dealer today for an alignment. They have TONS of used, ragged condition tdi's there. All are buy backs. They are reconditioning them and preparing them for sale.

I had a '99 Jetta tdi years ago and loved it for it's range a fuel mileage. Not sure I want to relive those days though. My fear is that they will be really neutered in order to over meet EPA requirements.

Old 12-04-2018, 09:21 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by marmaladedad
Did they use a carbon-copy credit card machine, too?

My kids saw a rotary phone the other day and asked what it was.
gahahaha! they put it on my biz credit card on my account so no sliding! rotary phones are cool.

Originally Posted by GAFIT
Which airport? I flew into into Kansas City a few years ago. That was a pretty basic airport, but was easy to navigate for a change.
dont want to name names cause we have some seriarsely sensitive readers of my blog taking things much too deeply as if it was a personal attack. lol. dis is supposed to be an escape, a fun read. not a place where one notices how lame they are..

Old 12-04-2018, 09:24 PM
5 Year Member
those TDI’s were cool.. but don’t want. id much rather spend that money on a new gasoline powered car..

my next car will be a..

Old 12-05-2018, 09:23 AM
5 Year Member
shinjari, I just heard through a FB video by Hasport that Wavetrac is about to release an LSD for the 1.5t Civic's.

I'm thinking it would make it pretty easy to duplicate the performance of an Si, but in the better hatchback body style.

Next they need to make one for the 2.0t Accord. I'd love to see a modded 6-speed Accord Sport. Imagine spanking CTR's with an Accord.

Old 12-05-2018, 10:14 AM
5 Year Member
but an accord is a car for those middle aged farts dat gave up on life. lol (easy now sensitive people dis just joke)

alright motored my WRX to work dis am on some flurries-wet roads. absolutely luv awd mang, wot = no problem with just DWS06. sounded great too.

so shall i do the milltek cbe for Golf-R or hks for STI.. dat is da $1200+ question.
hks is cheap, $1200 or something whereas milltek is more like $2000.

Old 12-05-2018, 10:29 AM
5 Year Member
but an accord is a car for those middle aged farts dat gave up on life. lol (easy now sensitive people dis just joke)
I like performance in a plain wrapper. AKA...sleepers. I'm betting the kid in the Camaro SS that I spanked with my Lincoln is still wondering what the heck happened. Grandpa rolled out on him with the chrome 20's and pearl white paint.

An Accord with a 1.5t and CVT is definitely for someone that gave up. I'd say an Accord with a CTR drivetrain (Sport 2.0t w/manual) is a gentleman's version of the boy racer looking CTR.

Old 12-05-2018, 10:36 AM
5 Year Member
just letting u all know my posts are for entertainment purposes only!

Old 12-05-2018, 10:38 AM
5 Year Member
I like performance in a plain wrapper. AKA...sleepers. I'm betting the kid in the Camaro SS that I spanked with my Lincoln is still wondering what the heck happened. Grandpa rolled out on him with the chrome 20's and pearl white paint.

An Accord with a 1.5t and CVT is definitely for someone that gave up. I'd say an Accord with a CTR drivetrain (Sport 2.0t w/manual) is a gentleman's version of the boy racer looking CTR.
makes sense. thus why i’m kinda gravitating towards swapping my STI’s cbe vs Golf-R. my Golf-R is a definite sleeper and fantastic.

Old 12-05-2018, 10:40 AM
5 Year Member
plus i can use the hks on my WRX too if i get sick of it on my STI.. kinda like legos lol.

Old 12-05-2018, 11:05 AM
5 Year Member
Yup! Love the Golf R for their ability to blend in. I don't need to draw any extra attention to me when driving.

Do cat-backs on either of those cars make more power? I've kind of given up on cat-backs with factory systems doing so well now. For example, the factory cat-back on my Lincoln is said to not be a restriction until you're making over 450whp. That's over 550 at the crank due to AWD drivetrain loss.

Old 12-05-2018, 11:43 AM
5 Year Member
The Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT is LIT.

Old 12-05-2018, 01:44 PM
5 Year Member
Yup! Love the Golf R for their ability to blend in. I don't need to draw any extra attention to me when driving.

Do cat-backs on either of those cars make more power? I've kind of given up on cat-backs with factory systems doing so well now. For example, the factory cat-back on my Lincoln is said to not be a restriction until you're making over 450whp. That's over 550 at the crank due to AWD drivetrain loss.
yah no just for the distinct sound. downpipe would make real gains with stage2 tune, but i don’t need more speed. i want a nice kenchanesed sound. lol 450whp would do serious damage to dem sports car driver egos. lol

Old 12-05-2018, 01:53 PM
5 Year Member

yah no just for the distinct sound. downpipe would make real gains with stage2 tune, but i don’t need more speed. i want a nice kenchanesed sound. lol 450whp would do serious damage to dem sports car driver egos. lol
It makes 403whp the way it sits now. I could add another 100 or so without getting too crazy, but I'm kind of done with this one. Looking to move to the next daily when I figure out what I want next.

I may just give up on life and buy an Accord. LOL. Of course mine would not be left stock

Old 12-05-2018, 07:36 PM
5 Year Member
yah wat the accord is missing is SH AWD. with all this power it needs a way to put it all down to good use. at near stock might be okay but if over 300lbs/ft say hello to stupid wheel spin.

if honda id get like dat new RDX maybe.

Old 12-05-2018, 07:54 PM
5 Year Member
alright finally home. so faking tired.. i ended up getting dat new mission impossible blueray and watched it late last night (awesome action sequence) and got like 3hrs of sleep this am since i got up at 4:30am to do laundry and other chores before heading to the office. was a tug of war at the office too when i got there.. meeting after meeting after meeting after conf call after call and more meetings and spewing up reports and.. head was kinda spinning until i got in my WRX to enjoy my drive home.

got home, worked on the house repair for about an hr again before heading outside to dress my WRX's tires. looks nice. not sure wtf, but i ran over something like red clay somewhere.. used MAF cleaner to remove all the shit before dressing. which reminds me.. i need to test whether MAF cleaner removes automotive paint or not. stuff is great for removing gunk just like RC car motor spray.

anyway.. time for some super burrito!. luv mexican food.

Old 12-06-2018, 12:55 PM
5 Year Member
my new honda arrived!

generator dat is.. lol

no SH-AWD= fail

have a good thursday everyone!

Old 12-06-2018, 07:51 PM
5 Year Member
alright tonkatsu tonight! worked on the house repair again tonight after work. wat a pita i hate working on plumbing.. should be able to finish by weekend though.

i found out i dont have to take any more biz trips dis year so time to finally force myself to wind down at work.

still cant decide.. hks for STI or milltek for Golf-R.. or both. lol

Quick Reply: The Official Blog from GD to GE to GK to GTI to R?