Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-freak-newbie-faqs/)
-   -   not a Noob but I am a returning member (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-freak-newbie-faqs/49665-not-noob-but-i-am-returning-member.html)

George02 10-17-2009 02:52 PM

not a Noob but I am a returning member

:wavey:I havent been on in awhile cuz I left home for trainning for nine months in the af and am in Germany now, waiting for my fit to arrive.. I sure do miss it

Hootie 10-17-2009 03:44 PM

I was wondering why I haven't seen your sig for a while. Welcome back and how are they shipping your Fit? Via boat or aircraft?

kenchan 10-17-2009 04:30 PM

welcome back. :D

Cat 10-17-2009 06:39 PM

Good to have you back and glad your getting hooked up with your Fit again!

Cat :x

Fat Ping Cat 10-17-2009 09:28 PM

ahh yess i love your car! welcome back!

i was looking into US navy jobs in japan and they will ship your car out there. i would love to have my car in japan so everyone could go wtf is wrong with that fit!? the only thing is that when it is shipped into the country it MUST pass their emissions testing, otherwise you're screwed

doctordoom 10-18-2009 12:49 AM

haha but i thought california emissions are pretty tough compared to the rest of the world's. but i may be wrong. welcome back! i remember seeing your fit as one of the first modified ones, i've always liked it.

George02 10-18-2009 10:04 AM

thank you everyone! glad to see you are all still on here.. The car is being shipped via boat, so itll be here in a month. Fat Ping Cat- japan is cool but Id rather have a jazz lol they have tons here in germany, same thing just a little different. Its a little hard to get japan in the navy and stay there, you move alot. germany has inspections every year, its pretty rough lol Im gonna have to raise my car, they have a height requirement that I have to meet. Im about an hour away from the ring, when the snow lets up I plan on going and sharing pics.

Fat Ping Cat 10-18-2009 10:09 AM

that sucks you have to raise your car, can't wait to see it again though!

I'm a DoD civilian so i wouldn't have to worry about moving. accepting jobs in japan is on a 3 year term which can be extended.

those jazzes in Germany are pretty cool though, they have more features and i think they even have the automatic HVAC system

George02 10-18-2009 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Fat Ping Cat (Post 764709)
that sucks you have to raise your car, can't wait to see it again though!

I'm a DoD civilian so i wouldn't have to worry about moving. accepting jobs in japan is on a 3 year term which can be extended.

those jazzes in Germany are pretty cool though, they have more features and i think they even have the automatic HVAC system

nice, I know a couple of DoD civilians on our base. Id love to be a civilian again haha Im thinking about extending here, I love it here. the german spec does offer a little more than ours, american vehicles are pretty plain