Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-freak-newbie-faqs/)
-   -   Threads/Posts/Pictures Requiring Approval (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-freak-newbie-faqs/99877-threads-posts-pictures-requiring-approval.html)

USDM 01-28-2019 04:35 PM

Threads/Posts/Pictures Requiring Approval

Hello FitFreak.net members, I just wanted to share something that I have noticed regarding new(er) members. Some posts will require approval if you are a new(er) member and attempt to create a new thread, post, or post a picture. I'm not sure what the exact criteria is before this effect "wears off" after creating your account, but if you make a post and it doesn't appear to have gone through, please do not create another post. Instead, PM a moderator, such as myself, and ask him/her to take a look and see if your thread/post requires approval.

Jarrett Hucks 01-30-2019 04:35 PM

Thank you for sharing. I can't for the life of me figure out how to post a photo. It's been so long since I have been on a forum.

Excited to be a part, and just as excited to share photos of my new ride :)

USDM 01-30-2019 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Jarrett Hucks (Post 1422378)
Thank you for sharing. I can't for the life of me figure out how to post a photo. It's been so long since I have been on a forum.

Excited to be a part, and just as excited to share photos of my new ride :)

Welcome, Jarrett! Click on the square with the two mountain peaks and the sun directly to the left of the smiley face and it'll allow you to upload/post photos. Let me know if you would like further assistance.

Jarrett Hucks 01-30-2019 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by USDM (Post 1422396)
Welcome, Jarrett! Click on the square with the two mountain peaks and the sun directly to the left of the smiley face and it'll allow you to upload/post photos. Let me know if you would like further assistance.

I'm not sure why, but that button is not working for me. Emoticon and all the html based buttons work but not the photo one for some reason. Any idea why that might be?

USDM 01-30-2019 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Jarrett Hucks (Post 1422399)
I'm not sure why, but that button is not working for me. Emoticon and all the html based buttons work but not the photo one for some reason. Any idea why that might be?

Hmm, that's interesting. If I click the button, this is what I get:

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.fit...28ed731425.png

I'm not sure why it's not working for you, sorry.

wrightld 06-24-2019 05:13 PM

Thanks. That is helpful.

Trung 04-08-2020 08:18 AM

How long does it take for a thread to be approved??

Ive posted a thread on how to remove window crank handle yesterday and it’s been nearly 24hr and still no show.
I've done the usual search button but it’s not been covered for 08 Jazz/Fit!

Hlucas 10-18-2021 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by USDM (Post 1422208)
Hello FitFreak.net members, I just wanted to share something that I have noticed regarding new(er) members. Some posts will require approval if you are a new(er) member and attempt to create a new thread, post, or post a picture. I'm not sure what the exact criteria is before this effect "wears off" after creating your account, but if you make a post and it doesn't appear to have gone through, please do not create another post. Instead, PM a moderator, such as myself, and ask him/her to take a look and see if your thread/post requires approval.

thx for sharing. your advice is realy help me a lot.

USDM 10-23-2021 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Hlucas (Post 1464481)
thx for sharing. your advice is realy help me a lot.

No problem. I try to check the moderated posts as often as I can, but I also receive private messages, sometimes, from people who need post approval, so I approve those as well.

spike10000 08-09-2023 10:48 PM

Sent a PM asking something similar