Fit Interior & Exterior Illumination Threads discussing interior and exterior lighting modifications for the Fit/Jazz

yellow foglights

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by MetalHead88
bulbs easier and cheaper. ill get around to hids, i gotta finish up my system still
hids are like 60 bucks on ebay
bulbs are atleast 20
cough up 40 more man
and dont tell me you dont want the cheap hids on ebay
95% of the company you see selling hids are the same one on ebay, only difference is different sticker box and brand name
there only like 5 real legit company out there

and changing it to the hid is easy to
it just like replacing the bulb
execpt you got to stick the ballast somewhere, i stuck it to the bumper with double sided tape
works fine

Old 05-14-2009, 06:15 PM
Originally Posted by 713_fit
hids are like 60 bucks on ebay
bulbs are atleast 20
cough up 40 more man
and dont tell me you dont want the cheap hids on ebay
95% of the company you see selling hids are the same one on ebay, only difference is different sticker box and brand name
there only like 5 real legit company out there

and changing it to the hid is easy to
it just like replacing the bulb
execpt you got to stick the ballast somewhere, i stuck it to the bumper with double sided tape
works fine
sorry man, but im not putting any ebay shit in a brand new car... thats just me. your probally one of those people who think ebay exhausts, turbos, intercoolers, etc are the same. yeah ok kid.

if theres one thing in life you should know - if your gonna do something, do it right.

like i said. ill get to the hids eventually.

Old 05-14-2009, 07:29 PM
sorry man, but im not putting any ebay shit in a brand new car... thats just me. your probally one of those people who think ebay exhausts, turbos, intercoolers, etc are the same. yeah ok kid.

if theres one thing in life you should know - if your gonna do something, do it right.

please tell me what brand of HIDS you are going to buy than?

and link me to website..and i will tell you if it the same as the one on ebay or not..i am a distrubutor of thsoe ebay kits...like i said..99% of the hid kits u see out there is the same as the one on ebay! including xenith xenons that is so popular on this site..it is the same as the one u see on ebay for 60 dollars! believe me or not

Old 05-14-2009, 07:30 PM

and..if you think i think everything is the same...look at my signature and go to that page...you will see i buy the best of the best equipment out there.....

Old 05-15-2009, 01:12 AM
here if it make u happy
u can buy this brand..
www.hidextra.com
for 60 bucks...samething as ebay..but it isnt on ebay..so maybe u will be happier to buy it...

Old 05-15-2009, 04:29 PM
here if it make u happy
u can buy this brand..
www.hidextra.com
for 60 bucks...samething as ebay..but it isnt on ebay..so maybe u will be happier to buy it...
3rd time. ill get around to hids eventually. im not buying ebay, or cheap hids. the reason u vouch them...is cuz you sell them. i dont know why ur attempting to convince me to buy something that i dont want atm. if i dont want to buy something...who cares? plus, i wouldnt do foglights first.... if even at all.

being that you havent said many nice things, or usefull for that matter, id greatly appriciate it if you didnt post in my thread. thanks.

Old 05-15-2009, 05:28 PM
3rd time. ill get around to hids eventually. im not buying ebay, or cheap hids. the reason u vouch them...is cuz you sell them. i dont know why ur attempting to convince me to buy something that i dont want atm. if i dont want to buy something...who cares? plus, i wouldnt do foglights first.... if even at all.

being that you havent said many nice things, or usefull for that matter, id greatly appriciate it if you didnt post in my thread. thanks.
i vouch them because they work
i have xetronics on my headlight and these cheap kits on my foglight..no one knows the difference..beside the owner....and whoever looks under the hood....just trying to help you save some money

Old 05-15-2009, 05:51 PM
i vouch them because they work
i have xetronics on my headlight and these cheap kits on my foglight..no one knows the difference..beside the owner....and whoever looks under the hood....just trying to help you save some money
you get what ya pay for. generic stuff works - no doubt. but when it comes to electrical stuff....i dont trust it. money isnt an issue. id rather spend more and be safe, then sorry.