Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Fit Photos & Videos (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-photos-videos/)
-   -   My Fit 07 (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-photos-videos/29980-my-fit-07-a.html)

Nigh-T Pedri 08-25-2008 10:48 AM

My Fit 07 (New pictures page 2)

3 Attachment(s)
I got my fit on April 2008 and little by little I've been adding things up. Let me know how it looks. Opinions and suggestions are welcomed.

Attachment 77585

Attachment 77586

Attachment 77587

vtecdreamer 08-25-2008 11:01 AM

defnitley looks nice, but i think the black lip and the black hood gotta go, it would be nice if they were real carbon fiber hood instead of a black color.

Fitting 08-25-2008 12:36 PM

I like the black hood and how the area around the grille is painted black.
The lip being black is off through.

fitster 08-25-2008 01:02 PM

paint the roof and garnish where the emblem sits black too and it will finish off the look.

ive been contemplating doing this for a long time

dewthedew 08-25-2008 01:16 PM

paint the roof black and get the black side skirts/rear lip

GTornado 08-25-2008 03:05 PM

Nice ideas, I like it a lot. Looks good so far. What about black headlights? Maybe you should get some white or TA rims and your car will be pretty dope.:)

Burbio 08-25-2008 03:40 PM

Dropppppppp Itttttt!!!!!!

07fitsport 08-25-2008 03:59 PM

blackwheels black spoiler and handles..otherwise nice

Nigh-T Pedri 08-25-2008 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by vtecdreamer (Post 405309)
defnitley looks nice, but i think the black lip and the black hood gotta go, it would be nice if they were real carbon fiber hood instead of a black color.

I had to do it that way because most of the time there's sun in Puerto Rico and the carbon fiber gets like damaged little by little.

But thanks for the opinion.

Originally Posted by Fitting (Post 405387)
I like the black hood and how the area around the grille is painted black.
The lip being black is off through.

Aight thanks dude.

Originally Posted by fitster (Post 405407)
paint the roof and garnish where the emblem sits black too and it will finish off the look.

ive been contemplating doing this for a long time

I have a family member that owns a Paint and Body shop. He was the one that did the job. At first he adviced me about painting the roof and the back of it. But it would cost me a little bit more.

Thanks for the advice, I'll that in mind

Originally Posted by dewthedew (Post 405417)
paint the roof black and get the black side skirts/rear lip

Like I told fitster... but besides that I was about to do that, just that a couple of people told me that it wasnt gonna look that nice. But still I wanna do that.

Thanks bro

Originally Posted by GTornado (Post 405528)
Nice ideas, I like it a lot. Looks good so far. What about black headlights? Maybe you should get some white or TA rims and your car will be pretty dope.:)

Im thinking about painting them... but not now.... I might install the eyebrows that I've seen around.

Zangoose GD3 Blue 08-25-2008 08:52 PM

i dont think the hood got to go, i think it working fine with the set he's trying to go... maybe change the lip to red then you should be rocking just my .2cents
cars still looks nice

Nigh-T Pedri 08-25-2008 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Burbio (Post 405568)
Dropppppppp Itttttt!!!!!!

Real soon dude... I might drop it just a little bit, cus the entrance of my house is kinda pain in the butt. Its like a inch or 1 1/2 inch that separates the front lip and the ground.

Originally Posted by 07fitsport (Post 405580)
blackwheels black spoiler and handles..otherwise nice

Im still waiting on the wheels cus like I said before, Im just working on that little by little cus the money I get from my job that is like 300 a month plus the National Guard drills that its maybe like 140. And I pay the finace of the car that is 251 and my celphone thats like 60 bucks a little bit more.

black spoiler its probably the next thing I might work on. Either paint it black or risk it with the CF one.

But thanks for the advice too.
----------------------------------------------

Next things I plan to work on is:

Red eyebrows
Black LED JDM tail lights
16'' Wheels (probably black)
Suspention

Still Im not working on the engine until warranty expires.

Nigh-T Pedri 08-25-2008 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Zangoose GD3 Blue (Post 405856)
i dont think the hood got to go, i think it working fine with the set he's trying to go... maybe change the lip to red then you should be rocking just my .2cents
cars still looks nice

Aight thanks dude.

Zangoose GD3 Blue 08-25-2008 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Nigh-T Pedri (Post 405866)
Aight thanks dude.

no problem dude just helping another fitfreaker lol... what srping or coilover your thinking of using ?

BoriJDMGD3 08-25-2008 09:09 PM

looks pretty good but the lip will look better in red, that my opinion...

Nigh-T Pedri 08-25-2008 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Zangoose GD3 Blue (Post 405873)
no problem dude just helping another fitfreaker lol... what srping or coilover your thinking of using ?

My neighbor told me about the Tein springs... but still dont know yet. I cant lower it that much cus of the entrance of my house.

Nigh-T Pedri 08-25-2008 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by BoriJDMGD3 (Post 405880)
looks pretty good but the lip will look better in red, that my opinion...

Aight thanks.

What about if I leave it black and paint the side and back lip black with the spoiler in black too?

Cus a friend of a co-worker where I work at told me about painting them in black too.

BoriJDMGD3 08-25-2008 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Nigh-T Pedri (Post 405899)
Aight thanks.

What about if I leave it black and paint the side and back lip black with the spoiler in black too?

Cus a friend of a co-worker where I work at told me about painting them in black too.

dont know, then it will have to mutch black...

Nigh-T Pedri 08-25-2008 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by BoriJDMGD3 (Post 405912)
dont know, then it will have to mutch black...

Aight, thanks for the opinion tho.

BoriJDMGD3 08-25-2008 09:38 PM

i was looking alittle bit more throu the pics and i think it will look good the roof matching with the hood and grill...but you have to do more mods to it like lowering springs and rims and it will look alot better :)

Nigh-T Pedri 08-25-2008 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by BoriJDMGD3 (Post 405927)
i was looking alittle bit more throu the pics and i think it will look good the roof matching with the hood and grill...but you have to do more mods to it like lowering springs and rims and it will look alot better :)

Yeah I know hehehe. I might get the springs sometime in the next 2 months maybe less. The rims... well if I can go to the MP school that Im supposed to go, then I'll use that money to buy the rims.