Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Fit Photos & Videos (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-photos-videos/)
-   -   Houston meet at Track 21. GO karts yea! (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-photos-videos/30873-houston-meet-track-21-go-karts-yea.html)

BlueCell 09-07-2008 10:46 PM

Houston meet at Track 21. GO karts yea!

7 Attachment(s)
We had a meeting down in Houston for some go karting. Man those go karts were awesome. Had a pretty good turn out. I think I met like 3 new Fit owners. Well one I didn't get to talk to. Here's some of my pictures. Other members will post up more. There was a BOM Fit but she left early and I didn't get to snap a pic.

My drive to Houston was bleh, Bugs GALORE!
Attachment 76909

This was at the parking Lot of Track 21(go kart place) Sorry for the blurness as always from my camera phone lol.
Attachment 76910

Attachment 76911

Attachment 76912

Attachment 76913

And here was our course.
Attachment 76914
Attachment 76915

I got second best time out of all the Fit owners and 1st best for first timer ;)

TOOL 09-07-2008 10:51 PM

Line em up better for the Photoshoot :p
Nice turn out. BBP with the HXs is my fav :) Thats Mugen Mojos i think right?

Im a avid Indoor Kart driver, im at my local place at least once a week lately lol. Track looks pretty sweet. :)

Raaaaaaaaaay. 09-07-2008 10:52 PM

What wheels are on that black one? SprintHarts?
Hoping there will be real pics? :p

bigtoepfer 09-07-2008 10:54 PM

yeah i was wondering the same on the black one. It wasn't really in any photos. I'm waiting to see Jeff's pics. hehehe

BlueCell 09-07-2008 10:54 PM

haha Tool, we werent doing a photoshoot, just had people meet up to race carts.

Ray, Jason should have some better pics. And I don't know what rims those were, I didn't stare.

BlueCell 09-07-2008 10:55 PM

Oh and Jeff didn't take any photo's being its so bright in midday.

honda_david 09-07-2008 11:03 PM

looked like fun...wish i could've made it. maybe next time :D

GROC80 09-07-2008 11:04 PM

Wow when did that black one show up? I didn't get to see that one. Looks nice. No not much of a photoshoot, but sweet pics!

Juliane 09-07-2008 11:10 PM

That might be half the VBPs in Houston right there in that parking lot! :wavey:

I'm even more glad I got a BBP now...

Aren't the love bugs nasty right now???? And the pollen. I'm going to be washing my car a lot this month....Going to use the power hose tomorrow...gotta do it...

Next time!:popc:

Hootie 09-07-2008 11:13 PM

Man, I so wish I would have gone to that meet. :(

How was the laser tag and how did the carts perform overall?

goodyonsen 09-07-2008 11:13 PM

more pics man..... :)

BlueCell 09-07-2008 11:14 PM

Hmmm, Only two VBP Fits were from Houston. I'm from Dallas. The only outsider haha.

chinaman727 09-07-2008 11:17 PM

Stock vbp right hur :D

It was a lot of fun, sorry I had to bring two little ones with me :D Go karts/lazer tag ftw!

BlueCell 09-07-2008 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 419384)

Everyone has excuses not to go. Thats always easy. I just don't get how some people say they are going to go and then bail. Not trying to put u on the spot, just in general.

I didn't do laser tag, Chinaman did.

Gokarts were great, it's pretty fast. It's trying to keep the speed going thats hard.

GROC80 09-07-2008 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 419384)

Laser tag was very fun, got to shoot up on this small pack of kids that showed up running up and down. The setup was 2 story. And the go karts were pretty sweet, they moved pretty fast. Very cool overall.:vtec:

LOZA 09-07-2008 11:35 PM

It was really cool meeting some of yall new guys..Had a blast out there, especially in the go karts. I gotta say my shoulder feels a little tense from all the driving, or it might of been all the bumping from trying to take out Jason ;)..lol. I really dint expect the karts to be that quick so I was really impressed. Wished my time would of been better but ill setlle for the 26. something i got. :D. The laser tag was cool too.
Overall good meet and good times. No pics really cause it was intended for us to go and have a good timeat track 21, and not really stand out in the sun frying our butts off. Props to Jason cant wait for vol.4 (Dallas, SA :rolleyes: ).

bigtoepfer 09-07-2008 11:42 PM

DAYUM SUN. Now i wish i had just toughed it out and gone. Altho it would have been pointless because i couldn't have played lazertag or driven the karts. BUT i think i had a pretty good excuse for not showing up. Normally i don't bail like that but me and my brother have kinda had it bad for the last week. so =P

Hootie 09-07-2008 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by BlueCell (Post 419396)
Everyone has excuses not to go. Thats always easy. I just don't get how some people say they are going to go and then bail. Not trying to put u on the spot, just in general.

I didn't do laser tag, Chinaman did.

Gokarts were great, it's pretty fast. It's trying to keep the speed going thats hard.

Its all good. I guess in some people's cases things came up and made crammed up their schedule, others they could have been too lazy to wash their Fit and drag themselves out here.

BlueCell 09-07-2008 11:47 PM

Haha, lazy part, actually Chinaman was covered in bugs....I mean covered. But we all knew theres a lot of bugs right now in Houston. But being lazy is no excuse lol.

I know it can cram other schedules. Or accidents like Adam.

LOZA 09-07-2008 11:59 PM

Yup cause I felt lazy when Jason called me and woke me up :p ..lol. Hey Marcus hope u had a good time man, I know u wanted to pull a Vegas here in Houston but couldnt.