Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Fit Photos & Videos (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-photos-videos/)
-   -   UK Vivid Blue Pearl Honda Jazz Sport (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-photos-videos/63268-uk-vivid-blue-pearl-honda-jazz-sport.html)

Chris_music 03-07-2011 03:48 PM

UK Vivid Blue Pearl Honda Jazz Sport

20 Attachment(s)
Hi from the UK

I have a 2005 Honda Jazz 1.4i Sport

It has done 90k and still going strong. I am interested to see what the rest of the world is doing with their Jazz/Fit's :)!

Here are a few pictures of it!

Attachment 37996
Attachment 37997
Attachment 37998
Attachment 37999
Attachment 38000
Attachment 38001
Attachment 38002
Attachment 38003
Attachment 38004
Attachment 38005
Attachment 38006
Attachment 38007
Attachment 38008
Attachment 38009
Attachment 38010
Attachment 38011
Attachment 38012
Attachment 38013
Attachment 38014
Attachment 38015

Mods I have done:

XCarLink iPod Adaptor
New i-DSI Badge (was missing for some reason)
DC2 Type R gear knob
Leather Gear gaiter
K&N Panel Filter
Jazz Arm Rest
Mugen Pedals
Mugen Wind Deflectors
New set of Mats
Rear Spoiler

Planned Mods:

Respray callipers

Mods List Updated 15/04/11

Chris

xonexlifex 03-07-2011 08:29 PM

any plans on mods yet? i remember the first day i got my fit, couldnt wait to get modding. congrats on the car!

Fitting 03-07-2011 10:35 PM

Nice and clean.
Did the sunroof come with the car or added later?

Chris_music 03-08-2011 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by xonexlifex (Post 969665)
any plans on mods yet? i remember the first day i got my fit, couldnt wait to get modding. congrats on the car!

Well I have been thinking about getting a spoiler, but Honda charge a fortune for them, and Im not sure about the replicas because of the fit/quality.
I will probably get a Type R gear knob and a leather gaiter, and hopefully some Mugen pedals. I really miss having a foot rest, so I might try and retrofit a foot rest from a civic/accord/integra. I see zeta products do a nice footrest, but it wont fit right hand drive UK models :(!

Originally Posted by Fitting (Post 969739)
Nice and clean.
Did the sunroof come with the car or added later?

The sunroof was an optional extra from factory, it also came with an alarm which was an optional extra, as well as that tray in the boot :), shame it didnt come with the optional extra spoiler :(!

Scala 03-10-2011 10:18 PM

The car looks great! modding any time soon?

Jazz_Pinkz 03-10-2011 10:29 PM

your's are all almost identical from the outside from the indonesian domestic market from 1.5L vtec engine version, and it use all body kit include the reaar spoiler.. but has no digital A/C haha..

but the other version that i've got, the 1.5 i-DSI didn't have anything at all for the body kit.. and no digital A/C.. hahaha

just be happy.. hahaha i use an aftermarket replica of spoon spoiler ^^

do you plan to lowered it ?

Suzi_q 03-11-2011 03:53 AM

So nice and shiny!! :)

Good timing on the one photo with the Type R going past in the background.

Looking forward to seeing what you do in the future.

Hootie 03-11-2011 04:43 AM

Welcome to the boards. :wavey: Very clean VBP!

Edit: Oh hey, your steering wheel is on the wrong side. Might want to fix that. :p

/joking

Chris_music 03-13-2011 11:41 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Thanks for the comments

Got a New i-DSI Badge (original was missing for some reason)

Attachment 37881
Attachment 37882

Updates Soon :)!

James128 03-13-2011 01:59 PM

nice little touches! out of interest where did u order ur gear knob and mugen pedals from?? im missing my DSI badge as well....u order them at ur local honda?? how much??

Chris_music 03-13-2011 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by James128 (Post 971808)
nice little touches! out of interest where did u order ur gear knob and mugen pedals from?? im missing my DSI badge as well....u order them at ur local honda?? how much??

Gearknob from Funky Power (LINK) Its cheaper if you order it direct from them, but they don't have it on their website (yet), so give them a ring and they will sort if for you! You save about £5!

Mugen Pedals I got them off eBay (LINK) as far as I know, they are replica's, but the real deal will set you back £100+ for a new set, so as long as they do the job, I don't mind that they aren't real!

And regarding the i-DSI badge, I simply went into my local Honda dealer and asked for it, but to save time, here is the part number and diagram (LINK). Take that into your Honda dealer and they will be able to order it straight away! I paid £7.07 for mine :).

Good luck with your mods.

I will post some pictures up when stuff arrives!

Chris_music 03-15-2011 08:18 AM

Small Update

6 Attachment(s)
Small update

Had 2 packages come in the post today :D!

My Type R style gearknob from Funky Power and a blue stitch leather gear gaiter:
Attachment 37802

The Old Gear knob and Gaiter:
Attachment 37803

Fitting the new gear gaiter:
Attachment 37804
Attachment 37805

Gear Knob and Gaiter fitted
Attachment 37806
Attachment 37807

It has red numbers on the top, but for some reason, I couldn't get them to come out in the picture!
When I get some time, I will spray the black nut on the gear knob silver, Or I will see If I have a silver nut lying around!

More updates to follow soon!

Hopefully I will have the car pretty much finished by next month!

Scala 03-15-2011 11:21 AM

Looks good! ....i dont think that tape will hold up.... i used hot glue to hold the boot on there.

If you use a different nut for the shifter make sure its the same threading if not you wont be too happy taking it back out! :)

Chris_music 03-16-2011 12:53 PM

Another Small Update

4 Attachment(s)
Another Small Update!

Got another goody in the post today!

A set of Mugen Pedals:

Attachment 37787
Attachment 37788

I am bit annoyed with the seller on eBay, as it was marked as a brand new set of Mugen Pedals, but they are clearly used and have just been repackaged! But, for £20 delivered, I cant really complain I guess! But I have sent him an email anyway.
Hopefully he will give me some money off :p!

Anyway, heres them fitted:

Old:
Attachment 37789

Mugen:
Attachment 37790

I have to say, I really miss having them in a car, I loved them when I had my Civic. Because I have bigger feet, its great having bigger pedals, It feels better when driving!

The spoiler is currently being made and should be here next week, and my Wind deflectors are just leaving china, The arm rest is still in China, as far as I know, and My K&N filter is on its way from a UK seller!

So more updates to follow soon :)!

Chris_music 03-19-2011 11:09 AM

K&N Filter Arrived Today

4 Attachment(s)
K&N Filter Arrived Today!

Attachment 37715

Compared to the original Honda One:
(The Original was much dirtier, but I gave both the pollen and air filter a good hoover out when I first bought the car):
Attachment 37716

Snug Fit:
Attachment 37717

Just to make sure a Garage doesn't try to replace it :P:
Attachment 37718

I am hoping to have a lot of deliveries in the next couple of weeks (mainly from China), so I will post updates as they arrive!

Chris_music 03-22-2011 05:17 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Spoiler Arrived Today!!

Its a pretty good copy to be honest. They moulded the original Honda spoiler and just made copies from that, so the fitment is spot on.

Attachment 37650
Attachment 37651

You can even see the old Honda Logo on it, and there are other numbers and marks from the original spoiler!
Attachment 37652

The cheapest Iv been quoted over the phone for painting and fitting was £100, so lets hope they dont have to do much work to it to get it prepped for painting. The corner was slightly damaged in transit. I will ask the body shop if this is going to up the price, if it does, I will ask the seller to give me some money off because of the damage!

Mugen Replica Wind deflectors are stuck in customs at the moment, and my Arm rest is in Hong Kong ready for export. Also got a Genuine DC2 gear-knob on the way, I couldn't get on with the replica one!

More Updates soon!

Scala 03-22-2011 06:13 PM

Im sure the paint/clearcoat will cover up the damage (hopefully they dont charge you more! it looks good!

fittmann 03-22-2011 07:30 PM

This is an old picture of my '07 Fit Sport (I need to take some new pix!!) Southern U.S.A.
'07 VBP Sport 5MT w/minor appearance & comfort mods!!:)

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...000_0012-1.jpg

Chris_music 03-24-2011 08:23 AM

9 Attachment(s)
Spoiler is being sent back, Due to the really high quotes I got for painting and fitting (£150-280) It would have worked out better value to buy a brand new one!

I spoke to a guy at Lancaster Honda, and with their discounts they can get me a primed spoiler for £170. So I will be patient and see if a 2nd hand one comes up somewhere, and If I cant get hold of one, then I will buy a brand new one.

On a more positive note

My Armrest Arrived today :D

Not bad piece of kit for £26 :P! a genuine Honda arm rest console is well over £200 :O, but in fairness, that is a complete new console, while this is just an arm rest.

Attachment 37617
Attachment 37618

No armrest
Attachment 37619

Arm rest in place
Attachment 37620

4 Simple screws to secure it in place
Attachment 37621

With the tray
Attachment 37622

Fitted
Attachment 37623

Secret rear cup holder
Attachment 37624
Attachment 37625

A brilliant little purchase, I think all Jazz owners should buy one of these, they are really nice to have, and dont get in the way of the hand brake, like the other "generic" armrests.

The colour isnt a perfect match in the pictures, but in real life, its not really very noticeable, and its not bad quality either.

Wind deflectors have just cleared customs, so they should hopefully be here tomorrow :D!

Scala 03-24-2011 10:03 AM

Looking better and better! I have the same arm rest. Though I didn't screw it down. I wedged a price of rubber or cloth on the back so it won't wiggle or move.