Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Fit Photos & Videos (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-photos-videos/)
-   -   WITW? No Official Polished Metal Metallic thread? (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-photos-videos/67152-witw-no-official-polished-metal-metallic-thread.html)

GVlog 08-29-2011 06:36 PM

WITW? No Official Polished Metal Metallic thread?

I just noticed that there's no "Official Polished Metal Metallic thread" thread.

Are we who love grey too dull, too neutral, too camera-shy or too few in numbers?
:confused:

SXY-FIT 10-01-2011 04:11 AM

start it off.. My dealership told me they cannot find white but they found one of these. I'd like to see how it compares.

TheDilweed 11-26-2011 02:31 AM

i'd like to contribute mine if someone started the thread.

elmalloc 11-26-2011 11:42 AM

I saw a few polished silver, maybe its' new for 2012. Personally I like the stock rims with alabaster silver, but I'm biased now xD.

I was all set on taffeta white until I saw it in person, hid the lines...

Goobers 11-26-2011 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by elmalloc (Post 1052817)
I saw a few polished silver, maybe its' new for 2012. Personally I like the stock rims with alabaster silver, but I'm biased now xD.

I was all set on taffeta white until I saw it in person, hid the lines...

PMM is new-ish with 2011 models.

sooznd 11-26-2011 11:54 AM

There's a few folks who have posted photos of their 2011 models, might be under some "new owner" threads.

phenoyz 11-26-2011 01:59 PM

out of curiosity which is the most popular color?
and which color is harder to find with a manual transmission?

MNfit 11-26-2011 03:38 PM

you know how 90% of these Official "insert color" thread started up? A member like you made it and posted a pic. So what are you waiting for do it up!

sooznd 11-26-2011 04:08 PM

Yup- just start the thread and they (PMM) owners will come. ;)
A new member recently started an "Official Orange Burst Metallic" thread last week.
I think the most common or frequently owned color is SSM (Storm Silver Metallic) mainly because the dealers seem to have had more of those in stock for previous model years.
I am voting the new next most popular color in 2011 & 2012 models will be Alabaster Silver--since dealers have lots of those in stock over the other colors.

I have read that silver in it's various shades is the most popular color of car in the US. I think it is black in Europe.

afreespirit 11-26-2011 04:53 PM

I love the PMM. I had to order my Fit to get a MT and it was a tossup for me choosing between PMM and Alabaster Silver but I went with the silver. I read a survey somewhere else that said the most popular color for cars in general is silver followed by gray.

I kind of like the Storm Silver better than the Alabaster but it is no longer available. Once my Fit is delivered maybe I will start a ASM thread as there is not one of those yet. :)