FIT-Vendor Sponsored Group Buys and Sales Organize group buys to get discounts. Only Forum Sponsors may post group buys in this sub-forum. Forum Sponsors will have "FIT Vendors" in their user title and have gone through a screening process by FIT Freak staff.

HID Special $60.00 Shipped for fitfreak.net members

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 06:50 PM
Banned
HID Special $60.00 Shipped for fitfreak.net members

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email.
I will be overseas for the month of September but will still respond to all online inquiries. If you need immediate assistance, please call 860-821-8212 between 10am-4pm PST (Mon-Fri). Thank you very much!

Thank you all for your support and business to this date. Our sponsorship for this forum will be expiring soon.

Please take advantage of this special and if you need to contact me in the future, just write to info@hidextra.com or the contact us from www.hidextra.com

Thank you!
Michelle

************************************************** ************************************************** *****

Hi all, I am here to offer technical support related to HIDs regardless if it's our HID system. We have years of experience in HID and manufacturer our own HID in Asia.
For technical support either PM me or call me at 860-821-8212 ask for Michelle (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST)

Our HID conversion kits comes with 2x Digital Ballasts, 2 x HID bulbs, 2 Wire harness, 2 Double adhesive pads, and Wire ties.

TWO YEARS WARRANTY!!
Waterproof!!

$60 per kit only applies to single beam headlights. Single beam bulb size is: H1

***PLEASE REMEMBER TO SUPPLY US WITH YOUR CARS (YEAR, MAKE AND MODEL) on your order, so we can double check if you need a special wire or relay, we will send for free along with a kit if you car needs that*** Thank you!

H3
H7
H8
H10 = 9145, 9140
H11
880, 881, 893, 899

$60 for dual beam (Regular HI/LO - Low beam HID, High beam Halogen)
$90 for dual beam HID (Bi-Xenon)
Dual beam bulb size:
H4 = 9003
H13 = 9008

Bulb size info can searched from:
Bulb size search

Color temperature are offered in:
3000K (Lumen output - 4000 lm) - Golden yellow
5000K (Lumen output - 3250 lm) - White with yellowish tint
6000K (Lumen output - 3000 lm) - Diamond white
8000K (Lumen output - 2800 lm) - White with blue tint
10000K (Lumen output - 2600 lm) - Blue
12000K (Lumen output - 2400 lm) - Deep Blue

Regular shipping (3~4 days) and sales tax INCLUDED!

A reminder, before making the payments please confirm all information for your order.
Make sure the bulb size and bulb color is correct.
Most importantly make sure the SHIPPING ADDRESS on your payment receipt is the correct address before submitting the payment. This would avoid unnecessary delays.

Our Website is now fully operating. Please visit:
WWW.HIDEXTRA.COM
Coupon code: "fspecial-m" ($15.00 off per HID kit)
Coupon code: “tenpercentoff-m” (10% off – bulbs, ballasts, relay)
Use the above coupon code when checking out to receive the special offer I'm offering to all Dodgeforum.com members.
Please note, the coupon code is only valid for one HID kit per transaction. For 2 HID kit orders you'll require to process each HID kit as a single order in order to receive discount on all orders.

Last edited by hidextra.com; 08-24-2009 at 05:18 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 06:50 PM
Banned
A picture of what's included in our HID kit.

Old 07-17-2009, 06:51 PM
Banned
Dear fitfreak.net members,

I would love to answer some questions that have been brought up so that you can know more about our company and our HID conversion Kits.

1.) Flickering issue: ***Let's recap that we have a special wiring that bypasses the computer and the power to the HID so that the electric flow is more stable therefore no flickering will occur.

2.) What all does your 2 year waranty cover? *** The 2 year warranty covers all kits and it's parts, so if you ever encounter any parts that either dies out or defective, we will replace them for you, no questions ask. (eg. if your bulb dies out, send us back the bad bulb, we send another good one out to you)

3.)
How long have you been in business? *** We have been in business for 6 years and since we own our own manufacturer, we guarantee quality and are able to give you the lowest price and one stop customer service without any middleman.

4.)
I need bixenon.. what is the price for those in 10,000K? The price for the B-Xenon Kit is $90 after the special $15 off (COUPON CODE: fspecial-m) price is the same for all color temperatures.

5.)
Do you have any pictures of the light output on the road at the different color temperatures?

6.)
Do you have any provisions for a group buy price? *** Yes, our level of group buy
is 5 or 10 kits, please call 1-860-821-8212 for pricing (Ask for Michelle)
(REQUIREMENTS for Group buy)
a.) All Kits must be paid in full
b.) All Kits must be shipped to one address only
c.) Billing and Shipping Address must be the same and within the United States
only.

Please let me know if I am missing any of your questions and I'll be more than happy to answer them for you. Thank you for your interest in HIDextra.com

Best Regards
Michelle

Old 07-21-2009, 12:45 AM
Banned
All orders placed before 3pm today have been shipped. Thank you!

Old 07-23-2009, 03:15 PM
Banned
All orders placed before 3pm yesterday have been shipped. Thank you for your support and business!

Old 07-25-2009, 03:50 AM
Banned
For those of you who have purchased a kit and installed successfully, can you kindly post some pics????

Here are some pics from other customers, this is a 5000K sample with projector headlights. Thanks!

PICTURES BY: breaux_tC from scionlife

Old 07-27-2009, 04:22 PM
Banned
Reminder notice for Shipping information:
We ship USPS priority mail for all shipment with tracking # (usually takes 3-4 business days after shipment date)

1.) For all orders placed before 3pm PST Mon-Fri, orders will be shipped SAME business day
2.) All orders after 3pm PST, orders will be shipped NEXT business days (weekend orders will be shipped Monday)

Thank you for all your support and business!

Old 07-27-2009, 04:24 PM
Banned
Old 07-28-2009, 11:13 PM
Banned
Orders placed before 3pm PST today have been shipped. Thank you!

Old 07-29-2009, 04:30 PM
Banned
Dear All,

For those of you who had trouble going to our website and ordering last night, we apologize for the sudden maintenance that occurred and wasn't able to notify you in time.

Our website and email are all up and running now, please try your order again, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me @ info@hidextra.com.
Thank you for your support and understanding!

Michelle

Old 07-30-2009, 03:49 PM
Banned
A Kind Reminder: When PMing me or asking me to confirm bulb type for your car or need a link to a kit, please include the following in your request so I can get you all the information and the link to the item right away. Thank you!

1.) YR MAKE MODEL
2.) What color would you like? (picture at 1st page of this thread)
5000K - White with light yellow tint (Closest to OEM)
6000K - Pure White
8000K - White with light blue tint
3.) Are you looking for bulbs only? or the Conversion Kit?
4.) Other questions?

Thanks!
Michelle

Old 07-31-2009, 06:50 PM
Banned
All orders placed before 3pm PST today will be shipped today. You should be receiving a tracking # soon if not already.

Also, for those who ordered , please kindly reply to this thread or something so it won't look so lonely and looks like I'm talking to myself? Thanks!

Michelle

Old 08-03-2009, 05:58 PM
Banned
Thank you all for your support and business to this date. Our sponsorship for this forum will be expiring this week.

Please take advantage of this special and if you need to contact me in the future, just write to info@hidextra.com or the contact us from www.hidextra.com

Thank you!
Michelle

************************************************** ************************************************** *****

Old 08-04-2009, 05:29 PM
Banned
Orders placed yesterday before 3pm PST have been shipped. Thank you!

Please keep our number 860-821-8212 or website HIDExtra.com - The Best Source for HID Xenon Light Conversion Kits if you need to contact me in the future.

Thank you!

Michelle

Old 08-06-2009, 06:03 PM
Banned
All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped and you should have already received a tracking #, if you didn't, please call 860-821-8212, your order might be delayed due to

(1.) needing confirmation because you input different billing and shipping information
(2.) your order did not go through

Thank you!
Michelle

Old 08-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Banned
All orders placed before 3pm PST today will be shipped today. You should be receiving a tracking # soon if not already.

Also, for those who ordered , please kindly reply to this thread or something so it won't look so lonely and looks like I'm talking to myself? Because I saw orders using this coupon code on this forum Thanks!

Michelle

Old 08-10-2009, 12:14 AM
I got mine for the sale price. Look good, I haven't installed yet.
Thanks for the good deal.

Old 08-10-2009, 06:40 PM
Banned
Thank you for your feedback! If you can post a pic that would be the best! Thank you!!!!

Michelle

Originally Posted by goredox
I got mine for the sale price. Look good, I haven't installed yet.
Thanks for the good deal.

Old 08-10-2009, 07:17 PM
5 Year Member
Is this special sale still going?

Old 08-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Banned
Yes! What is your car's YR make and model and what color would you like?

The color choices are 5000K (white with light yellow tint, closest to oem)
6000K pure white
8000K White with light blue tint

I can get you the link. THankS~

Michelle

Originally Posted by Spiritborn
Is this special sale still going?

Quick Reply: HID Special $60.00 Shipped for fitfreak.net members