FIT-Vendor Sponsored Group Buys and Sales Organize group buys to get discounts. Only Forum Sponsors may post group buys in this sub-forum. Forum Sponsors will have "FIT Vendors" in their user title and have gone through a screening process by FIT Freak staff.

Clazzio Seat Cover for Honda Fit

Old 04-14-2011, 02:58 PM
Former Vendor
Clazzio Seat Cover for Honda Fit

WE BEAT ALL COMPETITORS PRICES!! Message us if you find a better price.

Fast shipping, customer support, and lowest possible prices. We are here to serve you!

Made in Japan are these Clazzio Seat Covers by
Eleven International on the Web.

LEATHER COVERS: $450 Shipped
SUEDE COVERS: $360 Shipped
ALL PVC COVERS: $285 Shipped
PM or email spencer@beangarage.com for best prices

Visit our website for the best list of current in stock colors:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

These are an inexpensive, comfortable, high-quality upgrade for your seats. They are made specifically for your vehicle and are tight-fitting. Included are:
-Front Seat Covers
-Head Rest Covers
-Rear Seat Covers
-Arm Rest Covers (if applicable)

This is a complete interior seat cover!

Clazzio Seat Covers come in 3 different kinds of material: breathable perforated leather, suede, and soft PVC. Up to 15 mm of memory foam is inserted in to the seat cushion to provide a comfortable ride for anyone riding in your car.

-The front seats include a useful rear pocket.
-Memory Foam inserted in to cover material
-Easy installation, great end product.
-Tested to work with side airbags

The outer part of the seat comes in PVC, whereas the inner part is customizable in different materials including:
-Perforated Leather
-Suede
-PVC

Each order comes with full installation instructions for a DIY project.

Honda Fit 06-08 Clazzio Seat Covers
Honda Fit 09+ Clazzio Seat Covers

Pics:
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...out-there.html

Custom Order - Black outer/Gray leather insert/Gray stitching:

Custom Orders can be made for delivery in 8-10 weeks.
Colors can be ordered in any of the varieties in the charts below:
Due to popular demand, we are now offering custom covers with NEON GREEN and NEON PINK stitching!

LEATHER COVERS: $450 Shipped
SUEDE COVERS: $360 Shipped
QUILTED COVERS: $360 Shipped
ALL PVC COVERS: $285 Shipped

Payment can be made on the website or through Paypal directly to sales@beangarage.com. Please inquire before ordering if stock is available still.

Thank you,
Spencer
Bean Garage

Last edited by Bean_Garage; 01-10-2014 at 06:50 PM.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:24 PM
Nothing but the highest recommendation for Spencer and Bean Garage. Top notch customer service and speedy delivery.

Old 04-14-2011, 11:33 PM
5-6 days?! poop, i ordered mine in PVC vinyl with red stitching and was told 8-10 weeks!!!. oh well at lease its been 5 weeks so far.

Old 04-15-2011, 10:29 AM
It's been over 6 weeks for me so far but good things come to those who wait!

I can't wait to get my seat covers!

Old 04-15-2011, 11:16 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Occam
Nothing but the highest recommendation for Spencer and Bean Garage. Top notch customer service and speedy delivery.

Thanks Let's get the tC hooked up!!

5-6 days?! poop, i ordered mine in PVC vinyl with red stitching and was told 8-10 weeks!!!. oh well at lease its been 5 weeks so far.
5-6 days is only for those certain color combinations that are in stock. The PVC with red stitching would count as a custom order, so don't worry, you're not being duped

It's been over 6 weeks for me so far but good things come to those who wait!

I can't wait to get my seat covers!
Exactly! The reward is well worth it... Especially because you'll have the seat covers for a long time and you made them unique.

Old 04-15-2011, 05:03 PM
Love my Clazzios. They are probably my favorite upgrade in a long list of upgrades.

Old 04-16-2011, 04:01 AM
5 Year Member
wow i will definitly purchase the pvc perforated. anyone have a picture of a black/red red/black colorway?

Old 04-16-2011, 07:44 PM
are these easy to install?

Old 04-16-2011, 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by sdnhatb
are these easy to install?
Figure on about three hours, lots of hard work, and sore hands the next day, but yeah, not too bad.

EDIT: I ordered a set of black/black w/ red stitching on Friday for the tC. UPS is showing "by end of day Tuesday" for my delivery date. I'd consider "2 business days" to be pretty damn awesome turnaround. I made sure they were in stock first.

Last edited by Occam; 04-16-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Old 04-17-2011, 01:40 PM
5 Year Member
Do you have any pictures of the black outer/black SUEDE insert? Not a big fan of leather, but i do love me some suede!

Old 04-18-2011, 11:44 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Tauwolf
Love my Clazzios. They are probably my favorite upgrade in a long list of upgrades.
Mine too! We have them on our 06 xB (leather insert) and they make a huge difference on the overall feel of the car.

wow i will definitly purchase the pvc perforated. anyone have a picture of a black/red red/black colorway?
The PVC set can not be ordered in center red insert; only the leather insert sets come in red insert. You could however do black outer PVC/black insert PVC/red stitching. Here is what that would look like (on a Nissan Cube set)

Do you have any pictures of the black outer/black SUEDE insert? Not a big fan of leather, but i do love me some suede!
We don't have a pic of all black suede, but here is a pic of what black outer/black suede insert/orange stitching looks like on a Scion xD:

Thanks everyone for the interest!!

Old 04-18-2011, 11:22 PM
Originally Posted by Bean_Garage
CAN'T WAIT FOR MINE TO GET THERE!! going to look just like this, but obviously for a GE8. hopefully it'll REALLY set off the interior and make it look ummm... less cheap for lack of a better phrase.

Old 04-19-2011, 03:28 AM
5 Year Member
This looks like mine in blue stitching.
Name:  dsc00867q.jpg
Views: 2717
Size:  23.0 KBName:  dsc00854.jpg
Views: 2641
Size:  22.5 KB

Old 04-20-2011, 01:21 AM
Oh my f---ing god... The tC covers were way harder... Tighter fit between the cushions, cushions are firmer, and I had to work around the center console. I felt kinda dumb - after tearing my hands up on the driver seat, I remembered that u could raise it! DOH!!!

They sure is purdy!!! black/black w/ red stitching. Ordered them Friday, and BG had them to me Tuesday... 2 business days! Another shout-out to Spencer for awesome customer service!

Old 04-21-2011, 01:55 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Occam
Oh my f---ing god... The tC covers were way harder... Tighter fit between the cushions, cushions are firmer, and I had to work around the center console. I felt kinda dumb - after tearing my hands up on the driver seat, I remembered that u could raise it! DOH!!!

They sure is purdy!!! black/black w/ red stitching. Ordered them Friday, and BG had them to me Tuesday... 2 business days! Another shout-out to Spencer for awesome customer service!
Occam! Thanks for the testimonial!

You should feel pretty cool having one of the first few tC's with Clazzio seat covers

Old 04-23-2011, 05:34 PM
Spencer, a month or so ago we chatted on AIM about quilted covers. Do you know if you will be going ahead and seeing if enough people are interested with them? I still am interested in getting them for my Fit.

Old 04-24-2011, 12:24 AM
Originally Posted by skyridetravis
Spencer, a month or so ago we chatted on AIM about quilted covers. Do you know if you will be going ahead and seeing if enough people are interested with them? I still am interested in getting them for my Fit.
its the quilted quicker picker upper....from bounty. seems like someone has leakage issues. lol

Old 04-24-2011, 11:33 AM
5 Year Member
do u have any samples of the neon green stiching???

Old 04-24-2011, 11:58 AM
5 Year Member
Out of jax?! damn I didn't even know lol

Old 04-26-2011, 01:48 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by skyridetravis
I'll go ahead and post a thread on the Gauging Interest section about this. We need at least 20 people to sign up for the group buy to get quilted covers. More info coming soon, thanks for the reminder

do u have any samples of the neon green stiching???
Sure do! Here we go, on all ivory covers:

Out of jax?! damn I didn't even know lol
Yup, we started and are based in Jacksonville
Any shows coming up that we should be attending?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Clazzio Seat Cover for Honda Fit