Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   FIT-Vendor Sponsored Group Buys and Sales (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-vendor-sponsored-group-buys-sales/)
-   -   AirREX Air Ride Suspension now for Fit! (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-vendor-sponsored-group-buys-sales/66728-airrex-air-ride-suspension-now-fit.html)

Bean_Garage 08-09-2011 12:34 PM

AirREX Air Ride Suspension now for Fit!

Vehicle Specific Upper Mount*
Every AirREX upper mount is CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and then hard anodized. High density polyurethane bushings and/or high performance bearings completes the package to ensure exact fitment and durability. These upper mounts not only simplify installation but also improve ride quality, handling, and help provide maximum drop by replacing the bulky OEM upper mount.

12 Clicks Adjustable Damper
A 12-way compression + rebound (together) adjustable damper is standard in every AirREX application. Each damper is matched to the air spring (bellow or sleeve) for the vehicle application and the user can further adjust for performance or comfort by the simple turn of a knob.

Double Convoluted Bellow
High durability 2-ply double convoluted air springs help provide both a comfortable ride at driving height and maximum drop when aired out. The size of the bellow is carefully chosen by AirREX engineers for each application to ensure correct spring rate and proper clearance for the vehicle.

Twist Lock Compression Fitting
Compression fittings are used to ensure a reliable leak free seal when used with 6mm or ¼ inch DOT nylon air tubing.

Fully Threaded Damper
Each AirREX damper is fully threaded to maximize adjustability similar to that of a coil over. Users can easily adjust for maximum drop or for maximum comfort at driving height by simply loosening the lower lock collar and turning the damper + air spring assembly up or down.

Vehicle Specific Lower Mount
Every AirREX application includes a vehicle specific lower bracket which is manufacture to exact OEM specification. Every tab or bracket for the hub, spindle, sway bar, brake lines, abs sensor, etc. is present to ensure proper fitment like that of the factory suspension. Some applications will include a high density polyurethane lower mount bushing.

* Not all applications include upper mounts. Please check with us first for full details.

Kit comes with:
Air strut front and rear (for cars that have 4 strut or coilover configurations)
Air strut front and rear air bags (for cars that have strut or coilover front and shock and spring rears. For example, the xB’s and Cubes)

Can be ordered in sleeve or bellow type air bags on the struts.

We can also get the other products you will need for your kit, such as compressor, tank, water trap, air switches, pressure switch, and digital gauge readout. Let us know if you need any of these and we can prepare a quote for you!

kevinkidstar138 08-09-2011 02:34 PM

alright so what is the cost of the system itself
and what are the most important add ons such as compressor to make it a full kit

prices through pm if possible

thanks buddy

Bean_Garage 08-09-2011 03:30 PM

PM'ing you right now.

Thanks! :hyper:

GD3_JDMLIFE 08-10-2011 09:04 PM

hmmm how much would the whole kit cost with the compressor and important add ons

jdmjunkie561 08-10-2011 11:07 PM

I want a price !!!!!!! Please pm me !!!!!!!

fitster 08-10-2011 11:58 PM

price for gd pleae

honda_david 08-11-2011 01:31 AM

i'd like a price as well

ATLfit10 08-11-2011 08:36 AM

interested to see how much it is for a full kit(bags, comp, pump) ge with digital readout

Bean_Garage 08-11-2011 09:51 AM

PM'ed you all, thanks!

Edit: :hyper:

beangrower 08-11-2011 04:07 PM

is this the same kit?

Honda Fit / Jazz EG by AirREX Digital air suspension - YouTube

i remember asking this guy about the kit a long time ago. shipping was killer. how much shipped to hawaii 96804?

jdmjunkie561 08-11-2011 04:30 PM

Hows the ride quality? Bouncey?

Bean_Garage 08-11-2011 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by beangrower (Post 1022173)
is this the same kit?

Honda Fit / Jazz EG by AirREX Digital air suspension - YouTube

i remember asking this guy about the kit a long time ago. shipping was killer. how much shipped to hawaii 96804?

That would be the kit! Thanks for the video.

Were you just looking to get the AirREX kit, or did you also need components?

Thank you,
Spencer

Hows the ride quality? Bouncey?

Nope, it feels like coilovers. Just stiff :)

XxProdigyxX 08-12-2011 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by ATLfit10 (Post 1022071)
interested to see how much it is for a full kit(bags, comp, pump) ge with digital readout

I would like to know this as well.

swflge8 08-12-2011 01:32 PM

PM me please!! Must know price! :)

Bean_Garage 08-12-2011 04:23 PM

PM'ed! Thank you!!:hyper:

ohanahuichubbz 08-14-2011 02:32 AM

how much for ge8?

Bean_Garage 08-15-2011 10:34 AM

PM'ed for total kit price. Thanks!

G7 Fit 08-16-2011 09:44 PM

PM me for a price too for a GE8 kit. Thanks

Bean_Garage 08-22-2011 10:58 AM