Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

gauging interest- double DIN carbon fiber kit.

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by REXXXXXXXXX
Yea i would like to see this asap as well becaause i have a head unit and triple gauge pod waiting to go in. i've waited long enough, soon my SC will be here and i will go buy a metra kit myself if its not ready... so keep me posted. thanks
Yea i here ya on the triple pod and a single din head unit. I have a double din eclipse navi screen now but when this comes through i will prob swap to my original plan for my Alpine and prosport gauges. I have everything but the gauges for it but dont want to install it in this metra kit in case i need to shape it for the gauges. Depending on how the mold is made we may need to sand the cf in some spots as well to get 3 gauges into it. The rings are too big around on some brands of gauges if you werent aware of it yet.