Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

GI: Fit 07-08, 09+ Clazzio Seat Covers

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 01:33 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by RMS-Jeff
Sorry for the lag. Had a few more things to do at work than I thought, haha.

Anyhow, this is what came in for FIT.

Honda FIT
2007-2008 Model Year - Black - Bio-PVC Outer, Perforated Leather Center Insert
2009 Model Year - Black, Bio-PVC Outer, Perforated Leather Center Insert
**If there are difference in the seat between grades, please let me know so I can check which one this will fit. I didn't receive a notice stating there are multiple seat types on the Fit, but I'd feel more at ease if someone can confirm.

The Suede Center Insert versions will be arriving in the next shipment (late May/early June). As for separate pieces, we can do an order to accommodate those looking for only front seats/rear seats. The manufacturer will only send sets as such if a certain minimum amount is pre-ordered. I will report back with the exact numbers needed for those looking for just "1-row".

I am off work (my main job) Monday if nosewitdot, koolkevin1107 or Fit4Trav want to drive down to Torrance for an installation. A stock interior is preferred though

Pricing is:
$499. less 15% = $424.15 +tax = $463.38 + complimentary installation for fitment verification purposes. I can do 2 comp'd installation. After that, it's $85. for those performed at the warehouse and $100. for those performed at your home (within a reasonable distance of my installer, on his approval).

The introductory forum price will be $424.15 +freight (the box weights between 16 to 24 lbs, using UPS Ground typically $12 within California, up to $26 to east coast), and, sadly, plus tax if in California (9.25% LA County).

Thursday afternoon, I will make a cheezy unboxing video for YouTube LOL.
OMGG so u got em in?!? Can i see some pix of the stuff? I'm free on monday and can totally drive down but i'd like 2 see which ones u got in stock.

Old 05-10-2009, 02:11 PM
5 Year Member
i believe he has all black only as of the moment

Old 05-13-2009, 01:01 PM
'07 Fit Clazzio Seat Cover

The picture : Clazzio Black Suede-Type & Red Stitch

'09 Fit Clazzio Seat Cover

The picture : Clazzio Black Perforated Leather-Type

Last edited by key-bou; 05-13-2009 at 01:15 PM.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:32 PM
5 Year Member
Wow, those covers do look great!! I seriously consider those, hope I can get them when I have some money available...

Old 05-13-2009, 02:11 PM
black with green stitching possible?

Old 05-13-2009, 05:11 PM
Stitching and center color options avalable yet?

More pics on 09 please!! Any options in the center color and the stitching yet? What about warranty that someone else asked previously?

Thanks

Old 05-13-2009, 08:49 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by trancedsailor
black with green stitching possible?

X2

black with green stitching ?

Old 05-13-2009, 10:13 PM
Looks great

Those seat covers look great, but can you do anything about those damn headrests we have for the 07-08's?

Old 05-14-2009, 01:57 AM
5 Year Member
i think the headrest are cover too!!!

Tag for interest!!!

Old 05-14-2009, 02:08 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by fitster
X2

black with green stitching ?
x3 Green Stitching.

Old 05-14-2009, 03:56 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by key-bou
'07 Fit Clazzio Seat Cover

OMGG mine!! When can i come 2 get these installed?! And u said the only ones u have are the all black leather ones? I'm actually REALLY diggin the suede inserts and probably gonna get that one too. Blue stitching if possible, but if not, black is cool.

Old 05-14-2009, 06:38 PM
Sorry for the delay guys. People were on vacation this week and I haven't been able to jump on the forum.

Right now, only all black is available w/ Leather centers.

We will be taking custom orders soon. I want to install it a forum member's car so you can see it actually looks like that with all installs, and not just the stock photos LOL. I will post the custom order information as soon as I get home from my other job.

Any takers to come down to Torrance for an install on Monday? If not, let me know which day you will be available so we can schedule something. KoolKev, if you want, I'll bring the covers up to your place and we (you and I) can install them =P

I will be taking orders via Paypal for now (I am a verified member). Our website is still in-prog.

Thank you

-------------

Here's a cut and paste from my current Scion deal. I will make a few sample sheets to show what color each actual section will be.

The naming scheme is:
Outer/Inner/Stitch

Outer will always be "Bio-PVC"

Inner has the choice of: Bio-PVC, Cross-stitched Bio-PVC, Synthetic Suede, Leather

---------------

Quote:

Clazzio Custom Orders are back!

Payment must be received by June 13 (Saturday) for your order to be processed.
Payment will not be collected now. We will start collecting during the first week of June.

PM the following information:

Name:
Address
City/State/ZIP:
E-Mail:
Phone#
Year of Car:
Model of Car:
Desired Style (PVC/PVC X-stitch/Suede/Leather)
Desired Outer Color:
Desired Inner Color:
Desired Stitch Color:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Pick your flavor:

ALL PVC: $269.15 shipped (48 states, +tax if in CA)
Outer PVC: Black, Gray, Beige, Ivory
Inner PVC: Black, Gray, Beige, Ivory
Stitching: Black, Gray, Beige, Ivory, Red, Blue, Yellow, Orange

ALL PVC with Cross Stitching: $339.15 shipped (48 states, +tax if in CA)
Inner PVC: Black, Gray, Beige, Ivory
X-Stitching: Black, Gray, Beige, Ivory, Red, Blue, Yellow, Orange

Suede: $339.15 shipped (48 states, +tax if in CA)
Inner Suede: Black, Gray, Beige, Ivory

Perforated Leather: $424.15 shipped (48 states, +tax if in CA)
Inner Leather: Black, Gray, Beige, Ivory

I will upload new swatches tomorrow. Here are the old swatches:

I have a few more photos on my PC at home, so I'll upload all the stitching samples as well.

Thank you,
Jeff

Last edited by RMS-Jeff; 05-14-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:51 PM
5 Year Member
Any way I can see the All PVC with cross stitching to see what they look like. Also those swatches are they for the leather inner and/or suede inner. Plus what are you looking at for a turn around time once you process the order.

Old 05-15-2009, 12:43 AM
There are some cross stitching seat cover.

YouTube - Clazzio in '08 SEMA Show pics

Old 05-15-2009, 01:40 AM
5 Year Member
I am in. Outside black\Inside red with red stitching will look awesome!

Old 05-15-2009, 05:43 AM
The turnaround is approx. 8 weeks (2 months) on the custom orders *from the due date, not from your order date*

Since the covers are manufactured overseas (Japan and China), freight charges are killer. To reduce cost, we allow custom orders at no extra charge during the USA Stock Order placement. The only catch is the long waiting period. Right now, there are only 3 07-08 Fit Covers on-hand, and 2 09 Fit Covers on-hand in the standard black outer pvc/black inner leather/black stitching.

Here are a few pictures of the Cross-Stitching that was a custom order from late Feb. - Black w/ Super White Stitch:

08 Scion xB - Courtesy of Redline8k in Illinois
Please note: His Super White was a one-off. The only way we can do another batch is if we get 8 orders (1 pallet) for order from Japan. It doesn't matter which vehicles are ordered though-- as long as it's a total of 8 units with Super White stitching.

It's a nice pattern for those looking to have something a little different. The 4 seats (do we really count the center rear as a seat? lol) are highlighted. The center rear is just black. This fit Redline8k's theme. It's an acquired taste though. Just like all Scions themselves, love it or hate it.

Name:  newcarmods018.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  119.5 KB

Name:  newcarmods016.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  103.2 KB

---

Also, I have a few more Air Bag cert. videos I received today. Those will be uploaded to YouTube over the weekend.

EDIT: We may have our first forum member install this Monday (awaiting his confirmation). If this happens, I'll have pictures up from this fresh installation and he can provide his feedback.

EDIT: Here are a few more pictures. I will have updated ones soon (more colors have been added since I lasted visited for color swatch shooting).

Available Thread (This was taken a year ago, new pictures will be added next week with the current line):

Please note: The pieces that look white are actually the Ivory. They are not that white. They are a cream off-white color. The red leather (far left) comes out with an orange tint in pictures. It is a bright red, similar to BMW's "Coral Red" leather.

Final edit before I go to bed:
For those considering custom color schemes, please visit the following threads on ScionLife for some ideas.

tC "Show off them Clazzio Seat Covers* thread:
http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=231705

Clazzio Sale Kick-off Thread started in Dec 07 by me:
http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=204564

Last edited by RMS-Jeff; 05-15-2009 at 06:14 AM.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:16 AM
5 Year Member
In the Scion Forum, i saw those prices:

Leather Covers are $399.00

Suede Covers are $299.00

All PVC Covers are $224.95

How come the difference?

Old 05-15-2009, 09:52 AM
5 Year Member
damn no green stitching

the picture posted above are those leather or pvc?

Old 05-15-2009, 10:40 AM
Originally Posted by Mela_SC
In the Scion Forum, i saw those prices:

Leather Covers are $399.00

Suede Covers are $299.00

All PVC Covers are $224.95

How come the difference?
I am selling the covers at the same price I am offering it to the Scion forums. I have also been asked this on the Scion Forum. There isn't any other way for me to answer this:

Link to page: http://www.scionlife.com/forums/view...564&start=1100

theo89 wrote: hey just leting everyone no this price isnt that good go to ww.trdsparks,com and u can get them for like 410 incuding shipping and they come with a waranty idk if this guys do or dont
I replied:
I have to maintain a certain profit level so that's why my prices are slightly higher. ($424.15 leather). Though their suede deal is definitely a steal! To each his own though. The warranty is same on all the covers, basically it must be inspected within so many days of arrival and reported in. I haven't seen any company cover wear/tear on seat covers before. Keep in mind that warranty covers defects from manufacturering and not usage.

theo89 replied:
o i understand now i was talking to a budy of mine and he said u guys had a sale not to long ago he said he got them thru you for 325 do u no when there gona be that price again cuz i will deff pick up them for 325
That posting (the one you listed) is from another company that sells items just a tad over product cost. It may seem to be a great thing, but this reduces the ability for us to bring new products to the community. I work directly with the US-branch of 11i (producer of the Clazzio seat covers) and have some influence over which vehicles should be considered for the next measuring session, along with stocked variations (ie Black outer/Gray Inner/Gray Stitch). So far, there have been requests for red stitching on black- that will be taken for consideration on the next stock order. As for the green stitching, it's being requested more and more, so we may further investigate. The original requests were primarily from Scion xB owners (Special Edition "Release Series" that was a bright Green) which is a very niche market. Since Fit owners are also requesting it, we may have some traction. In the end, the decision is still on the manufacturer though.

Anyhow,

Our goal is to have the product sold on its merits as a quality item, not simply because it was the cheaper of the considered products. A new MAP policy has been announced (starts June 1) that will affect Toyota and Scion covers due to their pricing.

Even at the MSRP of $299 (all pvc), $399 (suede center), $499 (leather center), it is still a great value when compared to other covers that may not fit as well.

Our target audience are those looking for a quality product at a reasonable price. My original 15% off discount served as an ice-breaker for the ScionLife community and thrived for over 1 year (averaging 30-40 sets/month). Even after the other company launched their campaign, we've maintained our pace on the Scion forum.

Hopefully that was the answer you're looking for. If not, let me know what I've left out and I'll see if I can answer that.

Originally Posted by fitster
damn no green stitching

the picture posted above are those leather or pvc?
We've received quite a few requests (here and on Scion xBs). I will see if there is anything we may be able to do.

The cross-stitched one? Those are the all-pvc covers w/ the pattern stitched in.

Old 05-15-2009, 02:00 PM
5 Year Member
Which material would you recommend for durability? I like the close up picture on the right that you have on your first post. Is that suede?

Quick Reply: GI: Fit 07-08, 09+ Clazzio Seat Covers