Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

GI:Ultra Racing GE Rear Sway Bar

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 11:34 PM
5 Year Member
I took my bar off and just reinstalled it earlier today and the bar took a beating from scrapping on the pavement for a few miles but it was still straight. The only reason it came loose was because I forgot to tighten it when I was adjusting it since I had to go somewhere right after. The bar is still straight and nothing but a few battle wounds of paint chips but that's about it.

I don't know who else is running the bar besides myself but I enjoy having it. It feels so much different than before since I drove for a few minutes with it back on and my exit speeds were increased as well turn in is much nicer.

I can also get Ultra Racing parts as well through another distributor if you want to PM I can try and get you a price.