Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy Use this sub-forum to gauge market interest in your Product or Group Buy.
If you decide to sell a Product or proceed with your Group Buy, create your listing in our Non-Fit Vendor Group Buys and Product Sales area.
If you decide to become a forum sponsor with "FIT Vendor" title, please Contact Us for details.

GD rogue cowl scoops

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 11:12 PM
5 Year Member
Thumbs up GD rogue cowl scoops

OK, here it is guys.... I am going to gauge how many gd owners actually want to, or are very interested in purchasing a genuine Rogue produced cowl scoop. I noticed lately that a lot of ff's inquiring as to where they can get one. Well, here is your opportunity to purchase one. I am, because Jim has been 'GOLDEN' to me when it comes to doing some very professional work for me. I'm going to return the favor-plus help my friends-`you guys -get some scoops. Since he has fabricated parts in the past only to find later that the person(s) requesting the parts did not follow through on their commitments and he was stuck with the products, ie; lost labor, materials etc, So he and I have an agreement and this is how it will proceed... If you want a scoop you will paypal me the funds to my account for the total cost of the product. I will post a list of buyers and when we reach ten then I will send him the funds and he will make the scoops. Period.....
The sooner ten guys buy, the sooner they will be in production, I will get a timetable from him as to how long it will take him after we have reached our number.
Pricing.... Carbon fiber and or kevlar's are going to be $100.00, plain black for those of you who wish to color match them to your specific vehicle are $80.00 each. If you want to see more examples of his color examples you can go to Rogue se7ens.com site and check out his Honda Fit carbon fiber work, however, we will only be doing scoops at this time.

Now some good news... There are three scoops available ''first come, first get" These three are the styles that he will be doing for us.
If you are interested and have the funds just PM me for more info...Hurry believe me they will go fast!
These are ready to go,plain-unpainted-black, red kevlar and black carbon fiber.

BLACK CARBON FIBER COWL-"SOLD" - rvall004- Shipped
BLACK CARBON FIBER COWL-"SOLD" - creasechan - Shipped
BLACK - PLAIN COWL-"SOLD" - Fitted08- Shipped
BLACK CARBON FIBER COWL-"SOLD"- hehn - Shipped
BLACK CARBON FIBER COWL-"SOLD"-SOLD-martymcfly-Shipped
BLACK CARBON FIBER COWL-"SOLD"- princedwi-Shipped
BLACK CARBON FIBER COWL "SOLD"-terrenc3-Shipped

BLACK CARBON FIBER COWL "SOLD"-scaliose-Shipped
BLACK CARBON FIBER COWL "SOLD"- emmanuelx-Shipped
BLACK - Plain COWL-"SOLD" - mugenfit79-"SOLD"-Shipped
RED CARBON FIBER COWL-"SOLD"-lance-Pending Shipping

cowlscoops.jpg?t=1307428401

cowlscoops001.jpg?t=1307415995

Last edited by vinnymac; 02-19-2012 at 08:34 PM.
Old 06-07-2011, 03:26 PM
5 Year Member
damn. guess the GE scoop is really done. i better hold on to my prototype(s) then.

Old 06-07-2011, 03:36 PM
5 Year Member
Few questions are they functional? Does it for for the gd, I noticed the gd has a cut out on that plastic trim along the cowl what function does it have, elsewhere maybe in another countries fit/jazz model

Old 06-07-2011, 04:25 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by fittacular81
Few questions are they functional? Does it for for the gd, I noticed the gd has a cut out on that plastic trim along the cowl what function does it have, elsewhere maybe in another countries fit/jazz model
Yes, they are functional by provided more cooler air into you engine bay, they work on the gd just where you stated, pop out that plastic cover and pop-in the cowl scoop, no tools are needed.
They are all custom made so I'm not sure if other countries have them. If they do you won't come close to getting this quality for the price.

Old 06-07-2011, 04:46 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by beangrower
damn. guess the GE scoop is really done. i better hold on to my prototype(s) then.
Hey brah,
I'll do my best to see what the hold-up was on that GE scoop design and interest.

Old 06-08-2011, 01:57 PM
5 Year Member
lol. i was wondering "why u calling me brah?" jus realized u from hawaii too. haha. sup cuz

Old 06-08-2011, 10:18 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by beangrower
lol. i was wondering "why u calling me brah?" jus realized u from hawaii too. haha. sup cuz
OK, coz

Old 06-09-2011, 01:44 AM
I'm definitely interested. Let me know how soon I can get one.

Old 06-09-2011, 04:04 AM
5 Year Member
Depends on the design, color and style you want. PM me..

Old 06-09-2011, 04:42 AM
You've got pm

Old 06-09-2011, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by vinnymac
Hey brah,
I'll do my best to see what the hold-up was on that GE scoop design and interest.
Please do. I would *really* like one of these for my GE. I was in email contact a few months ago with rogue and he said he would probably get back to that project, but then nothing ever happened.

I know part of the hold up was that the design had gone through a few mock-ups and still wasn't finalized.

Old 06-09-2011, 06:11 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Tauwolf
Please do. I would *really* like one of these for my GE. I was in email contact a few months ago with rogue and he said he would probably get back to that project, but then nothing ever happened.

I know part of the hold up was that the design had gone through a few mock-ups and still wasn't finalized.
Will do ma'man, I know for a fact one of the main hold-ups is his workload..

Old 06-09-2011, 07:31 PM
Hey brotha, any news on the scoops for the gd?

Old 06-10-2011, 06:11 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by creasechan
Hey brotha, any news on the scoops for the gd?
Gotcha pegged in..

Old 06-11-2011, 03:43 PM
5 Year Member
im 100% in

Old 06-11-2011, 09:39 PM
5 Year Member
Gotcha pegged in fitted08

Old 06-12-2011, 02:20 AM
5 Year Member
Thumbs up GE scoops

OK GE guys, After consultations with Jim at Rouge Fit he expressed to me that he would be willing to take up where you guys left off on the scoop mock-ups.
>
BeanGrower, Jim mentioned that you have a prototype, can you post a pic or two so that everybody could possibly see it and give/express some input as to which direction to proceed in. Tauwolf, he said he's willing to work with you and everyone else and get any ideas/suggestions that you may have.
>
XJPS, I think you are the one he referred to that lived in AZ and was willing to use your ryde for some mock-ups. Jim said to give him an approximately a week or two to get caught up on these GD scoops and he will be available for test fitting. I guess you can PM him and you guys can arrange that.
>
For all you guys that have been trying so hard to make contact with Jim via PM'S emails or however, He wanted me to let you know that he was just to "busy" and got overloaded with his work and that he is willing to move forward now that the interest in the GE scoop is there and elevating again.
>
Hope we can get the ball rollin' again

Last edited by vinnymac; 06-12-2011 at 05:20 PM.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:40 PM
5 Year Member
creasechan, it's on the way.....

Old 06-17-2011, 03:02 AM
Sweet brotha! Thanks!

Old 06-25-2011, 08:39 PM
5 Year Member
Vinnymac, how do I sign up?

Quick Reply: GD rogue cowl scoops