Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/gauge-interest-fit-product-group-buy/)
-   -   GD rogue cowl scoops (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/gauge-interest-fit-product-group-buy/65416-gd-rogue-cowl-scoops.html)

vinnymac 06-06-2011 11:12 PM

GD rogue cowl scoops

2 Attachment(s)
OK, here it is guys.... I am going to gauge how many gd owners actually want to, or are very interested in purchasing a genuine Rogue produced cowl scoop. I noticed lately that a lot of ff's inquiring as to where they can get one. Well, here is your opportunity to purchase one. I am, because Jim has been 'GOLDEN' to me when it comes to doing some very professional work for me. I'm going to return the favor-plus help my friends-`you guys -get some scoops. Since he has fabricated parts in the past only to find later that the person(s) requesting the parts did not follow through on their commitments and he was stuck with the products, ie; lost labor, materials etc, So he and I have an agreement and this is how it will proceed... If you want a scoop you will paypal me the funds to my account for the total cost of the product. I will post a list of buyers and when we reach ten then I will send him the funds and he will make the scoops. Period.....
The sooner ten guys buy, the sooner they will be in production, I will get a timetable from him as to how long it will take him after we have reached our number.
Pricing.... Carbon fiber and or kevlar's are going to be $100.00, plain black for those of you who wish to color match them to your specific vehicle are $80.00 each. If you want to see more examples of his color examples you can go to Rogue se7ens.com site and check out his Honda Fit carbon fiber work, however, we will only be doing scoops at this time.

Now some good news... There are three scoops available ''first come, first get" These three are the styles that he will be doing for us.
If you are interested and have the funds just PM me for more info...Hurry believe me they will go fast!:hyper:
These are ready to go,plain-unpainted-black, red kevlar and black carbon fiber.

BLACK CARBON FIBER COWL-"SOLD" - rvall004- Shipped
BLACK CARBON FIBER COWL-"SOLD" - creasechan - Shipped
BLACK - PLAIN COWL-"SOLD" - Fitted08- Shipped
BLACK CARBON FIBER COWL-"SOLD"- hehn - Shipped
BLACK CARBON FIBER COWL-"SOLD"-SOLD-martymcfly-Shipped
BLACK CARBON FIBER COWL-"SOLD"- princedwi-Shipped
BLACK CARBON FIBER COWL "SOLD"-terrenc3-Shipped

BLACK CARBON FIBER COWL "SOLD"-scaliose-Shipped
BLACK CARBON FIBER COWL "SOLD"- emmanuelx-Shipped
BLACK - Plain COWL-"SOLD" - mugenfit79-"SOLD"-Shipped
RED CARBON FIBER COWL-"SOLD"-lance-Pending Shipping

Attachment 35287

Attachment 35288

beangrower 06-07-2011 03:26 PM

damn. guess the GE scoop is really done. i better hold on to my prototype(s) then.

fittacular81 06-07-2011 03:36 PM

Few questions are they functional? Does it for for the gd, I noticed the gd has a cut out on that plastic trim along the cowl what function does it have, elsewhere maybe in another countries fit/jazz model

vinnymac 06-07-2011 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by fittacular81 (Post 1001426)
Few questions are they functional? Does it for for the gd, I noticed the gd has a cut out on that plastic trim along the cowl what function does it have, elsewhere maybe in another countries fit/jazz model

Yes, they are functional by provided more cooler air into you engine bay, they work on the gd just where you stated, pop out that plastic cover and pop-in the cowl scoop, no tools are needed.
They are all custom made so I'm not sure if other countries have them. If they do you won't come close to getting this quality for the price.:D

vinnymac 06-07-2011 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by beangrower (Post 1001423)
damn. guess the GE scoop is really done. i better hold on to my prototype(s) then.

Hey brah,
I'll do my best to see what the hold-up was on that GE scoop design and interest.:)

beangrower 06-08-2011 01:57 PM

lol. i was wondering "why u calling me brah?" jus realized u from hawaii too. haha. sup cuz

vinnymac 06-08-2011 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by beangrower (Post 1001782)
lol. i was wondering "why u calling me brah?" jus realized u from hawaii too. haha. sup cuz

OK, coz:rotfl:

creasechan 06-09-2011 01:44 AM

I'm definitely interested. Let me know how soon I can get one.

vinnymac 06-09-2011 04:04 AM

Depends on the design, color and style you want. PM me..;)

creasechan 06-09-2011 04:42 AM

You've got pm

Tauwolf 06-09-2011 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by vinnymac (Post 1001460)
Hey brah,
I'll do my best to see what the hold-up was on that GE scoop design and interest.:)

Please do. I would *really* like one of these for my GE. I was in email contact a few months ago with rogue and he said he would probably get back to that project, but then nothing ever happened.

I know part of the hold up was that the design had gone through a few mock-ups and still wasn't finalized.

vinnymac 06-09-2011 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Tauwolf (Post 1002173)
Please do. I would *really* like one of these for my GE. I was in email contact a few months ago with rogue and he said he would probably get back to that project, but then nothing ever happened.

I know part of the hold up was that the design had gone through a few mock-ups and still wasn't finalized.

Will do ma'man, I know for a fact one of the main hold-ups is his workload..:D

creasechan 06-09-2011 07:31 PM

Hey brotha, any news on the scoops for the gd?

vinnymac 06-10-2011 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by creasechan (Post 1002214)
Hey brotha, any news on the scoops for the gd?

Gotcha pegged in..

fitted08 06-11-2011 03:43 PM

im 100% in

vinnymac 06-11-2011 09:39 PM

Gotcha pegged in fitted08:hyper:

vinnymac 06-12-2011 02:20 AM

GE scoops

OK GE guys, After consultations with Jim at Rouge Fit he expressed to me that he would be willing to take up where you guys left off on the scoop mock-ups.
>
BeanGrower, Jim mentioned that you have a prototype, can you post a pic or two so that everybody could possibly see it and give/express some input as to which direction to proceed in. Tauwolf, he said he's willing to work with you and everyone else and get any ideas/suggestions that you may have.
>
XJPS, I think you are the one he referred to that lived in AZ and was willing to use your ryde for some mock-ups. Jim said to give him an approximately a week or two to get caught up on these GD scoops and he will be available for test fitting. I guess you can PM him and you guys can arrange that.:D
>
For all you guys that have been trying so hard to make contact with Jim via PM'S emails or however, He wanted me to let you know that he was just to "busy" and got overloaded with his work and that he is willing to move forward now that the interest in the GE scoop is there and elevating again.
>
Hope we can get the ball rollin' again:hyper:

vinnymac 06-16-2011 04:40 PM

creasechan, it's on the way.....;)

creasechan 06-17-2011 03:02 AM

Sweet brotha! Thanks!

martymcfly 06-25-2011 08:39 PM

Vinnymac, how do I sign up?