Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Gauge Interest in a Fit Product or Group Buy (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/gauge-interest-fit-product-group-buy/)
-   -   Clazzio (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/gauge-interest-fit-product-group-buy/91659-clazzio.html)

Michael Raymond 11-15-2015 06:09 PM

Clazzio

Group buy for clazzios for the 15 !!! Anyone?

BeauDiddley 11-15-2015 08:11 PM

I'm thinking about the black on black Diamond stitch but I can't decide between real and faux leather. Is there much of a discount for a group buy and would we all have to be ordering the same style covers?

Desmond Lamar MacRae 11-16-2015 02:25 AM

Not at Bean Garage which im the acting spokesperson for Our next sale is the holidays. If another company is, I'll see if we'll match it which im sure we can.

BeauDiddley 11-16-2015 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by Desmond Lamar MacRae (Post 1326525)
Not at Bean Garage which im the acting spokesperson for Our next sale is the holidays. If another company is, I'll see if we'll match it which im sure we can.

I'll be keeping that in mind. I want triple black quilted front and rear and wish they made a matching steering wheel wrap. Think if I sent in the liner from my baby's carseat they could do a custom cover for her. She may need to match daddy's ride. :)

Michael Raymond 11-16-2015 03:48 PM

I'm not a company, however I've contacted "beans garage" several times about clazzios without a response. The holidays is now. If a group buy is going to happen I'd like to see somthing soon. Who wants to install leather when it's 15 degrees out?

What's the general discount for a group buy anyways?

I've always had clazzios with the leather inserts. Are the all pvc ones really any different? Anyone have these ?

Desmond Lamar MacRae 11-16-2015 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by BeauDiddley (Post 1326491)
I'm thinking about the black on black Diamond stitch but I can't decide between real and faux leather. Is there much of a discount for a group buy and would we all have to be ordering the same style covers?

Well I'm all about looking s stock as possible so when I bought my PVC kit i also bought 3yrd of extra preferated vinyl to cover things like the cloth on doors, stock auto gear selector so it all matched the OEM accessory center console vinyl cover.

Originally Posted by Michael Raymond (Post 1326603)
I'm not a company, however I've contacted "beans garage" several times about clazzios without a response. The holidays is now. If a group buy is going to happen I'd like to see somthing soon. Who wants to install leather when it's 15 degrees out?

What's the general discount for a group buy anyways?

I've always had clazzios with the leather inserts. Are the all pvc ones really any different? Anyone have these ?

May be you calender Xmas is NOW. I stated we have no group buys. The next sale is just holiday discount when its posted and I get the go to post the info. Im sorry it will be 15 degrees where you are during this season but its 75 all week in Wilmington, NC. I can only post when i get the go ahead.

xxryu139xx 11-16-2015 05:02 PM

no need for this kind of language here.

bean garage has the lowest price for clazzios.

Michael Raymond 11-16-2015 05:05 PM

Well maybe they shouldn't be so rude and ANSWER EMAILS

A business is only as good as its customer service.

Desmond Lamar MacRae 11-17-2015 03:26 AM

Huh?

Originally Posted by Michael Raymond (Post 1326627)
Well maybe they shouldn't be so rude and ANSWER EMAILS

A business is only as good as its customer service.

Where was I rude? I'm the go to guy to answer questions about the products Bean Garage carries for the fit. Where I was rude ill never know. I'm not a business owner. I update the fitfreak.net on new items and answer questions. I even stated if another site was doing a group buy, I'd pass it along to see if they wanted to start one. I can't be more gregarious with you than I have I don't think.