Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   General Fit Modifications Discussion (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/general-fit-modifications-discussion/)
-   -   European Honda Jazz/Fit accessories from Honda-Access (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/general-fit-modifications-discussion/8074-european-honda-jazz-fit-accessories-honda-access.html)

BargainSeeker 08-23-2006 01:00 PM

European Honda Jazz/Fit accessories from Honda-Access

I don't know if this information has been posted before or not, but I thought that this catalog of Honda Jazz accessories from Honda Access was interesting. There are many Jazz/Fit accessories offered in Europe that are not offered in the United States.

Honda Jazz accessories catalog in PDF

Honda Jazz accessories catalog in Flash (SWF)

Packy 08-23-2006 02:36 PM

The names for these things crack me up :)

I'd want the:

Ultramat (covers the back and rear seat-backs!)
Ultranet (small but cool)
Subwoofer (looks like the low-profile ones that Subaru had for earlier models)
Storage box

clk1022 08-23-2006 02:45 PM

Any Vendor can import these items?

fireman27c 08-23-2006 02:51 PM

Where does the subwoofer go?

BargainSeeker 08-23-2006 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by fireman27c
Where does the subwoofer go?

I was wondering the same thing: Exactly where and how is it mounted? How is it connected to the factory stereo? Does the factory stereo have a subwoofer output?

BargainSeeker 08-23-2006 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Packy
I'd want the:

Ultramat (covers the back and rear seat-backs!)
Ultranet (small but cool)
Subwoofer (looks like the low-profile ones that Subaru had for earlier models)
Storage box

The Ultramat looks particularly appealing to me as well - especially considering how chintzy the carpet like substance is on the U.S. Fits.

I just received a JDM armrest/center console. I found it interesting that the box was labeled "Honda Access Corp. Made in Japan." It's the same armrest/console as the one shown in the European Honda Access catalog.

mia-fit 08-24-2006 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by BargainSeeker
The Ultramat looks particularly appealing to me as well - especially considering how chintzy the carpet like substance is on the U.S. Fits.

I just received a JDM armrest/center console. I found it interesting that the box was labeled "Honda Access Corp. Made in Japan." It's the same armrest/console as the one shown in the European Honda Access catalog.

It's normal. The only countries manufacturing Honda Fit and Fit parts right now is Japan and China. And I do not believe that China export those Fits or any of its part. So everything else is coming from Japan. It's available to Euro but it doesn't mean that it has to be made in Euro.

aziatiklover 09-01-2006 05:05 PM

nice man...................

kentris 09-02-2006 09:03 AM

The subwoofer goes under the passenger seat if I recall correctly.