Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   General Fit Talk (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/general-fit-talk/)
-   -   Thirty-Five Fits Available? (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/general-fit-talk/100779-thirty-five-fits-available.html)

SilverEX15 06-12-2019 07:22 AM

Thirty-Five Fits Available?

Looking online, my local dealer claims to have thirty-five Fits in stock and ready to go. I ran into something like this in January. All the dealers showed Fits on their web sites, but they didn't actually have any. Look up your local dealer and see what they show as being available.

2Rismo2 06-12-2019 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by SilverEX15 (Post 1430178)
Looking online, my local dealer claims to have thirty-five Fits in stock and ready to go. I ran into something like this in January. All the dealers showed Fits on their web sites, but they didn't actually have any. Look up your local dealer and see what they show as being available.

Why? I already got mine... Lol

SilverEX15 06-12-2019 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by 2Rismo2 (Post 1430179)
Why? I already got mine... Lol

Wouldn't you like to have 35 more? : )

Alco RS-1 06-12-2019 10:15 AM

I've noticed that Dealer websites can get weird. If they're a location owned by a much larger network, all vehicles in the network often appear to be in a single location. In addition, undelivered vehicles en route in the pipeline also show up as on the lot. In then end, these combine to produce a ridiculous overstatement of what will be actually be found at a location. Aggravating.

SilverEX15 06-12-2019 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by Alco RS-1 (Post 1430185)
I've noticed that Dealer websites can get weird. If they're a location owned by a much larger network, all vehicles in the network often appear to be in a single location. In addition, undelivered vehicles en route in the pipeline also show up as on the lot. In then end, these combine to produce a ridiculous overstatement of what will be actually be found at a location. Aggravating.

Yes, and my local Honda dealer is now Lia, with at least half a dozen other Honda dealerships, and they do list cars from the other lots. Still, even those cars were unavailable in January when I was looking for a Fit. I did Chats and phone calls with dealers who listed Fits but did not actually have them. "Truth in Advertising" - what a quaint expression.

GAFIT 06-12-2019 06:20 PM

17 at my local Honda dealer. 100% of them with CVT.

The Fit has just gone a different direction than our household. We had a selection of colors in Sport trim with manual available in 2008. To be fair, most of the car industry has gone more towards appliances.

Alco RS-1 06-13-2019 07:05 PM

Amen on that GAFIT, 100%.

GolNat 06-13-2019 11:11 PM

8 at my local dealer with them all being CVT.

24 HR-Vs though and lots of CRVs (66) and Pilot's (32).

Crossover anyone!?!