Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   General Fit Talk (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/general-fit-talk/)
-   -   :( got all tire stolen (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/general-fit-talk/18322-got-all-tire-stolen.html)

chibisak 11-07-2007 11:08 PM

:( got all tire stolen

Another unfortunate fit Owner, last nite got all the tire stolen.

Talk to the guy in toll company, he mentioned this is his 3rd fit that lost all tires this week. Really cant believe that much ppl got their tires stolen in a week and all are Fit.

Gordio 11-07-2007 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by chibisak (Post 192389)
Another unfortunate fit Owner, last nite got all the tire stolen.

Talk to the guy in toll company, he mentioned this is his 3rd fit that lost all tires this week. Really cant believe that much ppl got their tires stolen in a week and all are Fit.

doesn't the sport one have wheel locks? (i assume they didnt' steal the base fit, because the wheels are ugly)

pokems23 11-07-2007 11:57 PM

wheels locks

Sorry about what happened. Did you have wheel locks on?

YazzFlute 11-08-2007 12:20 AM

wait the wheels and tires or pulled the tires off? lol

john trials 11-08-2007 09:08 AM

I've been looking for Fit Sport tires/rims on Craigslist. This listing is a little suspicious.

honda fit rims

Firebat666 11-08-2007 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by john trials (Post 192463)
I've been looking for Fit Sport tires/rims on Craigslist. This listing is a little suspicious.

honda fit rims

wow that does sound suspicious.... but i hate to say it Honda offers the locking lugs for a reason... and i am happy that i had them installed... was a small investment for the protection...

DogSlobba 11-08-2007 03:22 PM

sorry to hear you had all your tyres stolen. was it left up on bricks? shame you didnt catch them doing it.

chibisak 11-08-2007 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by DogSlobba (Post 192611)
sorry to hear you had all your tyres stolen. was it left up on bricks? shame you didnt catch them doing it.

They left the jacks on.

chibisak 11-08-2007 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by john trials (Post 192463)

honda fit rims

This is very suspicious. timing are so close......
Sometime just wondering why ppl cant just get their a$$ to work instead of stealing ppl stuff

Cat 11-08-2007 09:52 PM

So sorry to hear about your tires and rims - my salesman laughed at me when I told him I was buying wheel locks. He seemed to feel that it was crazy that anyone would want to steal the tires off a Fit - but you know
with all these tires being stolen - I am glad they are on there.

Cat :x

storm88000 11-08-2007 11:31 PM

Does the OP not realize the difference between a tire and a wheel.. lol

Mr B 11-09-2007 12:43 AM

Don't be an ass. Especially when something sad like this happened to him. English isn't everyone's first language. :rolleyes:

storm88000 11-09-2007 12:53 AM

Chill, it was a joke, and it's only a tire.

Steeldog 11-09-2007 05:49 AM

Semantics

Originally Posted by storm88000 (Post 192810)
Chill, it was a joke, and it's only a tire.

Or a wheel. Or both. Or all four. Or all eight.:D

Sucks. :( :mad: Guess I will buy the locks, too.

Zangoose GD3 Blue 11-09-2007 08:16 AM

this why sometimes i sleep with my windows open at night ( even though its mad cold ) but the point is i got my paintball gun ready to blast ppl trying to steal either my car or my tires... sorry dude hopefully you get them back

TomPer 11-09-2007 08:55 AM

Hmmm. Luckily my Fit Sport came with wheel locks.

PurrfectFit 11-16-2007 04:17 PM

Wow! assume you had nice mags too? Have not heard of anybody losing Fit wheels/tires here, and thought that to be a rare event. It sucks big time!

You'd think they would go after the dudes who can afford the really upscale cars and wheels? I never understand this sort of thing.

Mind you, I have a different problem: Some jerk keeps putting screws into my tires -- I've had one blow out a few years back on one of my other cars due to this, and last time I discovered them (two screws no less in two different tires), and had them repaired before a problem developed. This year I found one when changing my tires to get ready for winter. Don't people realize that this amounts to attempted murder? And, it will be too, if I catch the SOB doing it!

I know there are a lot of A$$h*^les in the world, but I'd never stoop this low, but given that it's happened to me now more times than I can shake a stick at, I figure somebody really does not like me (or more likely is jealous of me), and this is how they respond.

God help them, if I catch them!!!

Later,

Firebat666 11-16-2007 04:38 PM

what the **** is wrong with ppl? why do they abuse other ppls shit? i would never damage a car PERIOD! unles i was in a demo derby with some old junker lol

HapaLynai 11-16-2007 07:33 PM

With the way Americans love cars, vandalizing someone's car should be an automatic death sentence .\/.

Oh, and never mess with a black man's radio. I heard that would get you killed.

PurrfectFit 11-19-2007 11:13 AM

Yeah, it's sad that some folks can be that ignorant and not even realize what they're doing, but look out when it happens to them, then it's a different story altogether -- heck! and as far as radios go, I don't touch them (except to turn down the volume so that I can be heard -- some folks can't seem to listen to a radio except at ear busting levels, and I'm not good with that!