Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   General Fit Talk (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/general-fit-talk/)
-   -   chick car????? (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/general-fit-talk/21189-chick-car.html)

Rampage289 02-10-2008 12:57 PM

chick car?????

I dont know about everyone else but I always get shit from some people that the fit is girls car or ect ect....Just want to know what people say about your cars and such.:(

solbrothers 02-10-2008 12:59 PM

they say it's an old lady car :P :P. eff the haters.

TOOL 02-10-2008 12:59 PM

Dude who gives a crap about what people say about your car, if you like then who cares what people say.

Tyler

Raaaaaaaaaay. 02-10-2008 01:05 PM

It is a chick car.... a chick car thats dudes buy.
I love seeing chicks drive Fits. Normally theyre young and cute. They always think theyre hot shat though. Hot shat in an econo car. :D

People that say those things are people that have never driven the Fit. Let alone even sat in one. All that changes when you drive one.

I always get the standard "Its cute." I dont really care. I say it myself. I always ask people if they think its cute. Hehh!

hmgFIT 02-10-2008 01:05 PM

the guy that said that better not be driving a civic. i say ef'him and drive it like your suppose.

yeamans17 02-10-2008 01:09 PM

ehh, it can be whatever you want it to be, I've had nothing but positive comments driving mine around. I recently started hearing comments about how much people love my car

JDMchris.com 02-10-2008 01:16 PM

who cares what people think. I learned that a long time ago.

greekdaddy000 02-10-2008 01:20 PM

why pay attention to what other people classify vehicles as and for who?
a car is a car if it was meant for women then it would be available in one color only....pink!

spin out 02-10-2008 01:28 PM

1. there seems to be a lot of guys here who love their fit.

2. of the many reviews i've seen of the fit, none made any mention of a gender bias for the car.

3. i did research for a few months and decided on a fit because it's the best fit for my needs. but maybe i'm just in touch with my feminine side.

coupdetat 02-10-2008 01:38 PM

They're just missing out on a great experience, just like the guys who won't be caught dead in a Miata, Mini, Celica, etc.

Rampage289 02-10-2008 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mx6GT89 (Post 236438)
It is a chick car.... a chick car thats dudes buy.
I love seeing chicks drive Fits. Normally theyre young and cute. They always think theyre hot shat though. Hot shat in an econo car. :D

People that say those things are people that have never driven the Fit. Let alone even sat in one. All that changes when you drive one.

I always get the standard "Its cute." I dont really care. I say it myself. I always ask people if they think its cute. Hehh!

i totally agree most people dont understand till they drive one

tonyd3773 02-10-2008 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Rampage289 (Post 236427)
I dont know about everyone else but I always get shit from some people that the fit is girls car or ect ect....Just want to know what people say about your cars and such.:(

And let me guess....these guys making fun of you are driving beat up Ford pickups from the 80's with a piece of straw hangin' out there mouth!!!
Or maybe it is one of those pompus jerks driving around in "Daddy's" Caddy.....F em ALL!!!:vtec:

tonyd

tattoopunk031 02-10-2008 01:49 PM

I dont really get bothered by comments from people. I never got any comments saying it was a girls car. I mainly get comments about how small the car is. I was pumping gas the other day and the guy that works at the station said. "Hey wheres the other half of your car?" but hey they can crack all the jokes they want. Im the one saving a lot on gas while there all driving SUV's and Trucks. :)

cshellgo 02-10-2008 01:51 PM

My husband gets that from time to time. He's in the military so he gets it from all his chest beating buddies. They ask him where the wind up thing is on the back? Of course most them are the ones with these huge gas eating trucks that get like 10 miles to the gallon. I tell him to :wavey: the next time he sees them at the gas station fillin up and we're still at a full tank. Now who's gettin the last laugh??? :D He doesn't give a shit though.

Go :vtec:

s0x 02-10-2008 02:24 PM

chick MAGNET

ya its a chick car ITS A CHIC MAGNET lol "your car is sooooooo cute"!!!!

ya it is now get in this is called refresh "dirty" mode ;) lol eff the haters!

aliencowboy 02-10-2008 02:35 PM

Ck this poll from awhile back:

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/off-...highlight=poll

Firebat666 02-10-2008 02:40 PM

ha i get that its an easter egg... but thos ppl r dumb, i know one dude who does nothing but make fun of it all the time, but thas jus cuz its nicer than his '97 infiniti I30 thats falling apart... everyone else stops laughing at it wen they ride in it and realise its a mad sick car

fits_all 02-10-2008 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by s0x (Post 236493)
ya its a chick car ITS A CHIC MAGNET lol "your car is sooooooo cute"!!!!

ya it is now get in this is called refresh "dirty" mode ;) lol eff the haters!

word up bro.

i think stock Fits look kind of girly. Thats why u mod 'em.:D

osborne 02-10-2008 03:15 PM

I have never gotten the girl car question. I always get people asking me if it is a hybrid. I have had a few hill billies laugh at it because it is so tiny, but then I tell them that I get 35-40 MPG and they get pissed siting that there trucks only get 10 MPG. I am surrounded by jacked up trucks at work, but they all are always interested in my car.

Cat 02-10-2008 03:41 PM

Well I am an "old chick" and I've had a lot of guys come up and ask about the car. This includes a guy driving a Dodge Ram, a guy in a Mazda taking my picture with his cell through his sun roof and some guy hanging out his Ford on the passinger side to tell me I love your car! This does not include the guy walking by last summer that told his girlfriend "Yell, I could rock that"! LOL!!!! :rotfl: So as a "chick" I'd have to say my little Mugened theme Fit gets the most attention from guys so I think that some people are just drawn to the Fit no matter what. Of course there are always those people who will show it hate just because it is different.

Cat :x :vtec: