Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   General Fit Talk (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/general-fit-talk/)
-   -   You know what "grinds my gears" (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/general-fit-talk/25243-you-know-what-grinds-my-gears.html)

BrianT 05-13-2008 12:22 PM

You know what "grinds my gears"

When someone drives your car and moves everything around and doesn't return it to the posistion that it was originally in. I got in my car this morning to go to work and everything was shoved forward. It almost put me in a bad mood. What grinds your gears when other people are in your car??

Maximuz 05-13-2008 12:35 PM

no one else drives my car, the girlfriend cant drive MT :)

TOOL 05-13-2008 12:38 PM

Yeah i dont like when my dad drives my car and does that either. Except he put the seat all the way back being that he is 6'2.
I also dont like when my dad goes on a canyon run in my car and wastes all my gas and by the time he gets back im on E haha.

Tyler

cavie187 05-13-2008 12:40 PM

nobody really drives my car besides me, but moving the seat would probably piss me off a bit.

SpoonSportFit 05-13-2008 12:49 PM

i doesn't make me mad if someone moves the seat forward and adjust the rear view but when they get in and change all mirrors adjust the angle of the seat and leave it, that is irritating

xtreme 05-13-2008 12:53 PM

every time i take my car to be cleaned they alway move the seats around, pisses me off as well.

yeamans17 05-13-2008 12:57 PM

What really grinds my gears was when I was working at the dealership and you'd see a note on a ticket not to move the seat, and you find the car and theres about 8 inches between the seatback and the wheel.

Rod2Rice 05-13-2008 01:00 PM

All that is annoying. At least its not like me and my friends used to do to each other, get in the car and turn everything on, heater, wipers, radio full blast, so when you turn the key it literally scares the crap outta ya!

mole177 05-13-2008 01:04 PM

i used to be like that... but when i drive other cars i dont move the seat back. at least we dont have electric sliding seats...thats a pain to readjust your original position.

facade 05-13-2008 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by SpoonSportFit (Post 307870)
i doesn't make me mad if someone moves the seat forward and adjust the rear view but when they get in and change all mirrors adjust the angle of the seat and leave it, that is irritating

While having to put everything back into place is annoying I'd prefer that annoyance to having someone crash my car because they didn't bother to adjust the mirrors.

Kyle is raaddd 05-13-2008 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Rod2Rice (Post 307886)
All that is annoying. At least its not like me and my friends used to do to each other, get in the car and turn everything on, heater, wipers, radio full blast, so when you turn the key it literally scares the crap outta ya!

thats an awesome idea!!!

Sloto200 05-13-2008 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by facade (Post 307899)
While having to put everything back into place is annoying I'd prefer that annoyance to having someone crash my car because they didn't bother to adjust the mirrors.

exactly what i was thinking... so what your saying is, its ok to use your car but when your done driving it please remember the exact location of all the mirrors and seat postion... :confused:

:popc:

billmus86 05-13-2008 08:42 PM

i hate when they do that at the fcuking CAR WASH!
you barely drive the car dont make yourself commfy
and the sad part is i sit WAY back, so theres plently of room

also if you go to a place and they touch the door and get finger prints all over it
DAHH!

sumo 05-13-2008 08:58 PM

when the passengers think they control the music...

especially if they are the type that listens to 30 seconds and then hits next track constantly.

kelsodeez 05-13-2008 09:07 PM

if someone asks me if they can drive my car, they had better brace themselves for a bitch slap.

doctordoom 05-14-2008 02:14 AM

when my passenger has to reach out of their window and tap on my car to the beat of the music like my car is a f*cking drum set. that pisses me off, and then i judo chop them in the throat with my right hand.

storm88000 05-14-2008 05:34 AM

The problem is, if your borrowing someone else's car once you move the mirrors around to your preference it's kind of hard to "reset" them, especially if they are much taller/smaller than you are..