Notices
2nd Generation GE8 Specific For Sale/WTB Used Parts Sub-Forum This sub-forum is for all for sale threads for used parts concerning the second generation Honda Fit (GE8)

WTB: GE8 Rear Mugen Under Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2019, 01:37 PM
5 Year Member
GE8 Rear Mugen Under Spoiler

As title states i am looking for a Mugen Rear bumper under spoiler. I know its a long shot but if anyone has one i am interested in buying one. Color does not matter. As long as its in good shape. Thanks.

EDIT i posted this in the wrong section if a moderator could move to the correct section that would be great. Thank You

Last edited by invalid; 05-23-2019 at 01:42 PM.
Old 10-26-2019, 01:47 PM
You and me both. Very hard to locate these days.

Old 10-31-2019, 12:19 AM
5 Year Member
When I bought mine, it was one of the last two in the nation according to the dealership. I ordered it around a year ago and still need to paint and install it.

Find a good dealership who can do an inventory search for you. There may still be 1 out there.Good luck with your search.

Old 11-01-2019, 09:12 AM
5 Year Member
They are discontinued. You can try your luck with honda part websites. Call and ask if they have any in stock. I got lucky and found one then played extra to get it painted at a local shop

Old 11-01-2019, 02:04 PM
Ya no dealerships have any left. My Honda parts guys at both local locations looked in the Honda parts database and found none at any Honda dealership in the US. And their system works will all dealerships because they all Honda dealers have to post their current inventory. I have even called the dealerships that claim to have them online. they do not have any left. They just never update their websites.

Please help!!!

Old 11-01-2019, 02:30 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by NWCH
Ya no dealerships have any left. My Honda parts guys at both local locations looked in the Honda parts database and found none at any Honda dealership in the US. And their system works will all dealerships because they all Honda dealers have to post their current inventory. I have even called the dealerships that claim to have them online. they do not have any left. They just never update their websites.

Please help!!!
Yep your best bet is doing what I did. I just would add to cart on the website since it shows still in stock. Wait for my money to be refunded because they dont have it. Then repeat for the next website. I did that until I found one in orange. Theres gotta be one sitting in a warehouse somewhere or hopefully someone parts with theirs! Good luck! Could also get a custom diffuser for the stock rear or a jdm mugen might be easier to get a hold of!

Old 11-04-2019, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by sukisenpai
Yep your best bet is doing what I did. I just would add to cart on the website since it shows still in stock. Wait for my money to be refunded because they dont have it. Then repeat for the next website. I did that until I found one in orange. Theres gotta be one sitting in a warehouse somewhere or hopefully someone parts with theirs! Good luck! Could also get a custom diffuser for the stock rear or a jdm mugen might be easier to get a hold of!
No point in adding it to cart. I have called those dealerships all on the phone and they personally checked their storage rooms for me. Plus JDM rear bumpers are smaller in size so those rear lips do not fit our larger 5 mph impact bumpers here in the USA.

Old 11-04-2019, 09:50 PM
5 Year Member
No point in adding it to cart. I have called those dealerships all on the phone and they personally checked their storage rooms for me. Plus JDM rear bumpers are smaller in size so those rear lips do not fit our larger 5 mph impact bumpers here in the USA.
It worked for me! I didnt do dealerships though I did websites that sell honda parts. I got tired of calling because they put you on hold while they "look" and half the people on the phone sound like they dont know anything or care about helping you. I feel like if you just attempt to buy it they have to look to pull it off or they would know they would get in trouble by their supervisor on why the product hasn't shipped yet. But you can mod you rear to fit a jdm bumper if you dont care about having a rear bash bar. Connor from Canada did a full jdm conversion so anything is possible if you got money

Old 11-04-2019, 10:02 PM
It worked for me! I didnt do dealerships though I did websites that sell honda parts. I got tired of calling because they put you on hold while they "look" and half the people on the phone sound like they dont know anything or care about helping you. I feel like if you just attempt to buy it they have to look to pull it off or they would know they would get in trouble by their supervisor on why the product hasn't shipped yet. But you can mod you rear to fit a jdm bumper if you dont care about having a rear bash bar. Connor from Canada did a full jdm conversion so anything is possible if you got money
I'm just looking for the US version, I'm not looking to swap to JDM bumpers just for a rear lip. One will come up for sale eventually. Two just popped up on FB and sold in California last summer before I could get to them. I'll be ready to make the road trip for the next one.

Old 11-04-2019, 10:11 PM
5 Year Member
I'm just looking for the US version, I'm not looking to swap to JDM bumpers just for a rear lip. One will come up for sale eventually. Two just popped up on FB and sold in California last summer before I could get to them. I'll be ready to make the road trip for the next one.
What color is yours? Be friends with everyone with the US mugen rear and tell them to hit you up if they ever part out lol. That's why most sell so fast because they already have people in mind before they sell

Old 11-13-2019, 02:02 PM
What color is yours? Be friends with everyone with the US mugen rear and tell them to hit you up if they ever part out lol. That's why most sell so fast because they already have people in mind before they sell
The car is white but any color will work for me. I have to get the rest of the kit painted also.

Old 11-20-2019, 05:12 PM
5 Year Member
Old 11-22-2019, 03:03 PM
Originally Posted by mrbawkbegawks
The Japanese parts doesn't fit North American bumpers. We have the larger 5 mph impact bumpers so it takes a special North American lip.

Old 02-13-2020, 04:29 PM
Up. Still looking!

Old 04-07-2020, 03:56 PM
Selling my damaged front mugen lip if anyone interested.

Old 04-08-2020, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by Edgon20
Selling my damaged front mugen lip if anyone interested.
Check your inbox.