General For Sale Section Sell all your General, non Fit related items here. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FS : (2) Sony Ericsson Phones, K550i and K770i (Dont delete again!)(BIG PHOTOS)

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 05:30 AM
5 Year Member
FS : (2) Sony Ericsson Phones, K550i and K770i (Dont delete again!)(BIG PHOTOS)

THIS ISNT SPAM... I have two good working phones!!! UGH. Dont DELETE

Time and money is short on my hand. Anyone interested, please PM me, or by via email at g.enuine@yahoo.com

I have a Sony Ericsson K550i (unlocked), White, for sale for $100
Or Best Offer

What it has,
The K550i has a 2.0 Cybershot Camera with a sliding cover over the lens, and has good picture taking qualities. It has built in radio, and obvious built in Bluetooth, and some other goodies.

Extras and condition,
Its unlocked, has screen protector, manuals, house and car charger, with original box and booklets. Its in good working order. I used it regularly for a approx 1-2 years? then it became my spare.

So I have a Sony Ericsson K770i (unlocked), Silver for sale for 150$
Or Best Offer

What it has,
The K770i has a 3.2 Cybershot Camera with a sliding cover over the lens, with wayyyyyyy better picture taking skills. I use those pictures before for wallpapers, and such. Resolution is great. It also has the same built in radio, built in Bluetooth, and some other goodies, just like the K550i.

Extras and condition,
Its unlocked, has screen protector, manuals, house and car charger, with original box and booklets. Its in good working order. I used this less then a year then I got a old W980 from my friend cuz I got a camera, so I didnt need a Cameraphone but a MP3 Phone? So it also then it became my spare.