Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   General For Sale Section (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/general-sale-section/)
-   -   FS: GD3 Totaled, stock parts for sale. Socal (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/general-sale-section/80272-fs-gd3-totaled-stock-parts-sale-socal.html)

AnlDyxp_GD3 11-04-2013 05:18 PM

FS: GD3 Totaled, stock parts for sale. Socal

1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys, I haven't been on this forum for a while, but 2 weeks ago I got into an accident(not my fault) and the car was totaled, 08 GD3, only 47k miles. I've got some stock parts for sale, none of these parts were on the car at the time of the accident.

Not really sure what this stuff is going for now so I'll take any fair offers. Pick up only in Southern California.

1. (x2) EZ Shim Red 75800(brand new)

2. Stock taillights- perfect condition

3. Stock airbox- low miles

4. Stock exhaust- low miles, no scrapes

5. Stock springs- Swapped them out in 09 or 2010. Considering my car only has 47k miles, springs should have no more than 20k on them.

6. Set of rear headrests - perfect condition, took these out a week after buying the car, they block visibility IMO.

Pretty much all of these parts have less than 20k miles on them and that's a generous estimate. I basically finished modding it by the 2nd year of ownership.

Thanks for looking guys! I'm going to miss that car. The insurance pay out was rather good though due to the low mileage on the car. So two days ago I bought an 08 Cooper S 6MT w/47k miles. Same year and mileage as the Fit :thumbups:.

Please email me at anldyxp(at)yahoodotcom if anyone is interested. Thanks again!

:(
Attachment 17150

BurntZ 11-04-2013 06:47 PM

e-mail sent. I know I speak for the entire board when I say that we all hope you incurred just a scare or very minor injuries and that you find yourself another GD3 real soon.

AnlDyxp_GD3 11-04-2013 07:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by BurntZ (Post 1209269)
e-mail sent. I know I speak for the entire board when I say that we all hope you incurred just a scare or very minor injuries and that you find yourself another GD3 real soon.

Email replied! Thank you! Yeah, I loved that car. First brand new car that I bought with my own money(21 at the time) and paid it off just last year. I had planned to drive it into the ground and track it in the future. But it's time to move on. Got myself into one of these over the weekend:vtec:

Attachment 17148
Attachment 17149

vinn 11-05-2013 12:25 AM

sucks to hear. westwood sucks

AnlDyxp_GD3 11-06-2013 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by vinn (Post 1209326)
sucks to hear. westwood sucks

LOL. Yeah, it was the intersection of Wilshire and Veteran. One of the worst intersections for an accident to happen. I was on my way home from class.

Perrenoud Fit 11-06-2013 10:06 PM

Oooo sorry man from a GD3 to a Cooper dang that a real bummer dude.