Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Greater Calgary Community (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/greater-calgary-community/)
-   -   Calgary Area Spotted Fits (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/greater-calgary-community/18390-calgary-area-spotted-fits.html)

Sugarphreak 11-10-2007 12:46 AM

Calgary Area Spotted Fits

Sorry, we really need a "Spotted Fits" thread so I can start keeping track!!

Spotted!

Time: Nov 10th, 2007, Friday @ 8:00pm
Place: Center Street & 5th Ave SW
Heading: North up Center street
Description: Honda Fit, White in Color, silver aftermaket rims, Alberta plates.
Yes you heard me right, white!! Other than that it looked pretty stock.
Owner: Unknown

Illusive 11-10-2007 12:11 PM

I've seen a few white ones, but I did see another SSM Fit with dark gunmetal rims going on Berkshire Blvd.

Sugarphreak 11-10-2007 03:45 PM

This is the first white one I have seen here.... I really wanted a white one back when I bought mine :( Must be a US import.

Illusive 11-10-2007 04:14 PM

Nope, 08's are now offered in Taffeta White. There are a few floatin around now...

Sugarphreak 11-10-2007 09:02 PM

Oh man! I didn't know the 08's were coming out with white! *Sob* :(:(:(

Illusive 11-10-2007 09:35 PM

Yeah, Blackberry Pearl is also an option. You can see them on the Honda website. I was pissed when I saw the first one!

Illusive 12-14-2007 09:11 PM

Saw a VBP Fit Sport with what looked like a T1R 50S Exhaust in the Sandstone area...

Sugarphreak 12-15-2007 12:23 AM

Maybe Trix?

Illusive 12-21-2007 10:53 PM

Saw a red Fit today with what looked like new headlight bulbs...they were definitely bluer...not HID's...

Sugarphreak 01-02-2008 08:29 AM

I keep seeing a SSM fit with a giant yield sign with a high heel shoe on it everywhere!! :confused:

Illusive 01-02-2008 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Sugarphreak (Post 214301)
I keep seeing a SSM fit with a giant yield sign with a high heel shoe on it everywhere!! :confused:

ROFLMAO! Sounds like the driver is trying to say "CAUTION, NOOB FEMALE DRIVER WITH HIGH HEELS BEHIND WHEEL!" Kinda reminds me of that girl on Canada's Worst Driver...she drove with her high heels on before they finally taught her it isn't safe!!!

Sugarphreak 01-02-2008 10:50 AM

lol, how the hell could you drive with high heels on!! :p

vlam 01-12-2008 04:43 PM

I drive with high heels on all summer long! It all goes to show some people have talent and others don't! :D

I've seen a couple of Fits... I think both of them belongs to people from the Forum. The first one I saw was when I was driving down Memorial and passed the Kensington bridge and saw I think Illusive's Fit at the light. The other time was when I was picking up a friend in the condo complex off of Country Hills Blvd & 14 Street. Out comes a Fit right next door to her house with the FitFreak.net sticker on it.

Yes, Honda has come out with new colours, etc. with the 08's... what I would've love to see was the one's that they showcased in Japan for 08. The one with the sky roof from front to back, etc. Now that's something to get excited about!

Sugarphreak 01-13-2008 11:46 AM

:eek: that sounds super hard! I didn't even think it was possible!!

I saw a VVP Fit with HID headlights on it, wasn't Illusive though. Not sure who it was, maybe Trix? :confused: It had rims on too, I know Ill's is running stockers for the winter.

Hmmm, who lives up on country Hills Blvrd? I only put my sticker on recently :D

Illusive 01-13-2008 12:09 PM

I live near Country Hills Blvd, but so does sirhc and I know dimsum cruises up here a lot too...

vlam 01-14-2008 01:01 PM

With practice, you can drive with heels too! :D If I recall correctly, I believe the Fit I saw in the condo complex by Country Hills Blvd & 14 Street belonged to a tall, skinny Asian guy... :) Don't remember the name as I've only really met you guys once at a meet way back when but I think that's what I do remember!

Yes, Cuba was definitely fun. We're already planning to go back there for Christmas again this year. We've met some new friends and have been trying to call them but with the bad connection and stuff, it's like a shouting match just to get through. Perhaps that's the new form of anger management...

Illusive 01-14-2008 09:11 PM

OHHHHH that's Nakamura! Black LX with Spoon replica wheels in black. My buddy lives in there too and I'm a 5 minute walk away haha...

Mr_ET 01-14-2008 11:26 PM

He's also on Beyond.ca as Canadian Skyline I believe and has a spoon muffler as well. Not a bad looking car!

Sugarphreak 01-15-2008 08:42 AM

I saw his writeup of his Fit on Beyond, was pretty good.

Illusive 01-15-2008 09:33 AM

Yup, he has the Spoon N1 Axle Back...