Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Greater Calgary Community (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/greater-calgary-community/)
-   -   So I Bought Another Car... (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/greater-calgary-community/40531-so-i-bought-another-car.html)

Illusive 03-29-2009 01:25 AM

So I Bought Another Car...

Well I was able to sell my Fit yesterday. Today, went back to Honda and picked up an 09 Blackberry Pearl Fit LX :D

Ms. Sheila :] 03-29-2009 02:16 AM

:eek:

Congrats! Welcome back to the Fit community LOL :p

Mr_ET 03-29-2009 10:52 AM

just had to have both gens eh?

Welcome back almost made it a day without owning a Fit :P

rushlow 03-29-2009 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Illusive (Post 617467)
Well I was able to sell my Fit yesterday. Today, went back to Honda and picked up an 09 Blackberry Pearl Fit LX :D

Waaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Sugarphreak 03-30-2009 10:22 AM

Congrats Justin, all you have to do is NOT mod this one :D

Hmmmm, you do realize that now everybody on the Calgary forum who has on 09' also has it in Blackberry Pearl :p

Mr_ET 03-30-2009 11:24 AM

Projekz won't be happy about this lol

Sugarphreak 03-30-2009 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Mr_ET (Post 618257)
Projekz won't be happy about this lol

Jibbers 09' is a Blacberry Pearl as well :p

Illusive 03-30-2009 09:34 PM

Projekz is selling his, saw it up on Beyond. Looks like hes going for a STi. Pick up is tomorrow, just got my mats from JDMish today :D Thanks for the hook up mang!

BTW I've been Fit-less for 3 days now, it sucks...had to take the MX-5 to school today, still snow in the parking lot, like 3cm, and I almost got stuck LOL!

NO MORE MODS! Well there are some tempting things I want to add...visors, applique, SS, :p

Sugarphreak 03-31-2009 12:23 AM

Yep, I can still remember when I said that about my car. "No, I don't plan to do anything to it, just rims. Nope, not even an intake..."

I bet when you sleep at night you snore like this;

ZZZZZZZZzzz
Mods Mods Mods Mods Mods, ZZZZZZZZzzz Mods Mods Mods Mods Mods

SNOWFIT 03-31-2009 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Illusive (Post 618730)
Projekz is selling his, saw it up on Beyond. Looks like hes going for a STi. Pick up is tomorrow, just got my mats from JDMish today :D Thanks for the hook up mang!

BTW I've been Fit-less for 3 days now, it sucks...had to take the MX-5 to school today, still snow in the parking lot, like 3cm, and I almost got stuck LOL!

NO MORE MODS! Well there are some tempting things I want to add...visors, applique, SS, :p

You told me only JDM Visors and thats all...I guess you were lying :P what else you want me to bring back from AJR ?
BTW...this is Daniel here :)

Sugarphreak 03-31-2009 12:38 AM

Come on Justin, a few won't hurt :) Just think, free shipping from AJR!! lol

Illusive 03-31-2009 08:16 PM

LOL Im getting the stock visors from Honda, so no worries D. Nothing else man, I don't need anything else haha.

Picked her up today, sittin in the garage :)

Sugarphreak 04-01-2009 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Illusive (Post 619739)
LOL Im getting the stock visors from Honda, so no worries D. Nothing else man, I don't need anything else haha.

Picked her up today, sittin in the garage :)

Should take some pics if spring ever comes!

Illusive 04-01-2009 11:26 AM

Yeah I will when I get those awful rims off and wash it :p

Gotta get a new front bumper Friday as it was all scratched up!

Cat 04-01-2009 08:25 PM

Congrads on the new Fit- sweet looking ride - OK let's see what the future holds because your modding comes so easy with the Fit :hyper:

Cat :x r

Illusive 04-02-2009 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by Cat (Post 620802)
Congrads on the new Fit- sweet looking ride - OK let's see what the future holds because your modding comes so easy with the Fit :hyper:

Cat :x r

Don't tempt me lol! It's a really slippery slope! I need to save money for wheels for my Mercedes when it comes in!

To date, I have the velour mats, all season mats, window visors, rear applique. Ordered the USB cable, will be ordering the tonneau cover, possibly the pedals, going to install my old Mugen shift knob, getting a 2W Alarm + Starter, install my old sub, and getting YeeFit's RPF1's. Man, its a REALLY slippery slope!

On another note, as I was leaving Honda West, I jumped in my car with the visors, turned it on, then saw in my rear view the lady with the sales guy and some hubcaps for her winter tires on her 09 Taffy Fit. So I waited till they were in the trunk sorting stuff out and was gonna back up but there was some ice and it slipped a bit. The stupid woman then walks up to my window, knocks, so I roll down and she's like "WE ARE BACK THERE. CAN YOU SEE US BACK THERE?" I said yeah I can, but I was here first about to back out...she then left and then started putting on her stupid hub caps, so I had to wait with my car started until they finished installing them on the side I was beside so I could move out...stupid lady...

Sugarphreak 04-02-2009 12:39 AM

Holy crap... you are going to catch up to my current mods by the end of the month at this rate!

Welcome back man :)

Make sure you test fit those RPF1's, I keep hearing that the 09's get even more finicky with the clearance than the GD3's did. +41 will be cutting it pretty close.

Illusive 04-02-2009 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by Sugarphreak (Post 621051)
Holy crap... you are going to catch up to my current mods by the end of the month at this rate!

Welcome back man :)

No man, I'm stopping there lol! Need to save cash for baller rims hahaha. All mods must have some sort of useful purpose. No performance mods, suspension mods, brake mods, etc.

Sugarphreak 04-02-2009 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by Illusive (Post 621052)
No man, I'm stopping there lol! Need to save cash for baller rims hahaha. All mods must have some sort of useful purpose. No performance mods, suspension mods, brake mods, etc.

What kind of wheels are you getting for the new Merc?

Kails 04-02-2009 05:15 PM

I guess we did see you in the Parking lot.. I was like hey look a blackberry fit! Good thing I decided on the white wouldn't want to be matching. Although those wheels are gross :| thats one of the reason I went for the sport :D