Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Hawaii Community (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/hawaii-community/)
-   -   Looking for sick rides for a weekly publication... (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/hawaii-community/70144-looking-sick-rides-weekly-publication.html)

ArchangelX 02-10-2012 09:21 PM

Looking for sick rides for a weekly publication...

I'm looking for the sickest modified import tuners on Oahu to be featured in a weekly publication coming soon. If you think you've got a killer import or exotic, and would like to be on the cover of a widely circulated periodical, give me a yell at support@kalaeloaracewaypark.co​m or call me at 782-7432. Think D-Sport/Modified/Import Tuner style articles and there you go.

We'll set up an interview, do a photoshoot, and get your ride some exposure! We're looking for highly modified beasts that show what the tuning culture is all about. Thanks!

ArchangelX 02-18-2012 03:47 AM

Noone has a nice Fit with some clean modifications they'd like to share? I'd like a wide variety of cars for the upcoming pub...and Fits are win in my book. Would love to see a nice one in there.

Any takers?

TheDilweed 02-18-2012 07:53 PM

lol i would but mine isnt nice enough to be published. maybe in the future.

ArchangelX 02-28-2012 11:20 PM

Too bad...was hoping for a wide range of diversity. Please keep it in mind...you'll be seeing it everywhere at the end of March.

TheDilweed 02-29-2012 03:36 AM

well i get some pretty decent feedback. i guess i'm interested haha. it's not highly tuned though. not enough to make a cover, that's for sure. lol

ArchangelX 02-29-2012 05:35 AM

Shoot me some pix, man... spphotoshoot@gmail.com

TheDilweed 02-29-2012 11:09 AM

what magazine or article is this for? and when do you need the pix by? i'm pretty busy so idk when i'll be able to get the pix by.

ArchangelX 03-04-2012 04:31 AM

Hi Dilweed...we're taking the photos and doing the interview. It's a shoot. I can't say the name publically just yet.

If anyone is interested, then let me know. I would love to shoot a Fit as I absolutely love the car. If I didn't have a Mazda5 already, I'd own a Fit. :(

ArchangelX 04-14-2012 12:19 AM

Street Pulse is now live!

Big thanks to everyone who has submitted their rides thus far! I'm just now working through the backlog and will be calling up all our submissions soon!

Check out the coverage of these sick beasts here!

SP Rides | Honolulu Street PulseHonolulu Street Pulse

Perrenoud Fit 04-14-2012 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by ArchangelX (Post 1072942)
I'm looking for the sickest modified import tuners on Oahu to be featured in a weekly publication coming soon. If you think you've got a killer import or exotic, and would like to be on the cover of a widely circulated periodical, give me a yell at support@kalaeloaracewaypark.co​m or call me at 782-7432. Think D-Sport/Modified/Import Tuner style articles and there you go.

We'll set up an interview, do a photoshoot, and get your ride some exposure! We're looking for highly modified beasts that show what the tuning culture is all about. Thanks!

VinnyMac has a Carbon Fiber GD3 in Hawaii

ArchangelX 04-15-2012 05:01 PM

Contact info perhaps? Guess I'll go searching...