Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Dealership does right

Old 06-04-2007, 04:01 PM
Dealership does right

After FINALLY finding a dealership that had a manual silver Sport coming in anytime soon, I put down a deposit and waited a few weeks. During that time, I emailed my salesman a couple of times asking them to not drill the front for tags.

I go to pick up my car last week.... of course, they had drilled holes to put on their shiney, chrome dealership tag. Of course, I was upset and mentioned it, but I was happy about the car nonetheless (and it's only two little holes).

I got an email yesterday from the general manager asking if I was happy with my purchase. I said I was, but I told him that I had asked to not drill holes and they were anyway. Today, I've been bombarded with emails and phone messages from my salesman and the service department telling me that it WILL be corrected.

They are going to drive all the way here, pick up my car and leave a loaner, completely replace the front bumper, and then return it.

I thought that was pretty cool. Although, it would have been easier to have read the no tag memo to begin with.

Old 06-04-2007, 07:03 PM
Kudos for somebody doing a great job at customer service....

Old 06-04-2007, 07:06 PM
5 Year Member
Same situation as you, over and over again, dont drill my bumper. My sales guy even put a big note on the prep dept bulletin board.

But they drilled it........
so they had a mechanic replace my bumper cover,

Old 06-04-2007, 08:11 PM
5 Year Member
That is great that they are making it right! However I am shocked at all the stories of moron dealership mechanics drilling the bumper in order to install the plate. Its not required.