Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Waikem Honda, Massillon, OH, USA

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 03:04 AM
Thumbs up Waikem Honda, Massillon, OH, USA

I went to Waikem Honda in Massillon, OH while I was still comparing different cars that I was looking at. The salesperson I worked with was John Olihan. Took a test drive in a sport manual – John was easy to talk with, knowledgeable, and not pushy.

Went back later to put down a deposit and dealer locate. It was a great experience – straightforward on the price of the Fit, and a good deal on my trade.

I knew that Fits were difficult to find (especially looking for a particular color) so I expected a bit of a wait. John and I stayed in touch over the next few weeks. He gave me updates throughout, and worked diligently to find one. I had my own financing, and the folks at Waikem worked with them without a hitch. Less than a month later I drove home my new Milano Red Sport Fit. Very satisfied with the car and the dealer.

I would recommend John O. at Waikem Honda.