Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Price Honda in Camden, Delaware

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Thumbs up Price Honda in Camden, Delaware

big ups to this dealership. i had one of the most enjoyable car buying experiences here!!! my sales man, Mike Russum is the best and really took care of me and made sure i was treated the way i wanted to be. i hate pinstripes, and unfortunatly, Price Honda has pinstripes painted on all of thier cars as soon as they get there. i asked for this to be removed or no deal, and i expected not a single scratch or ghosting, and sure enough, their excelent detail dept. got off the pinstripes and made the car look like there was never any on to begin with. (now, i have ocd, and so i actually went with a magnifing glass and looked, and found a few lite scratches, which mike had the detail manager personaly buff out right there on the spot. they made sure i was satisfied with the car before i signed any papers. once i was, mike took care of everything and was the only person i had to deal with, he even did the financial b.s. and all. he explained everyhting thoughly including showing me how to use the magic seats correctly. Price Honda gives new car buyers a free full tank of gas, coupons for two free sets of oem honda fit wiper blades, two free oil changes, a free diagnostic check coupon, and a free rental car coupon if my car needs to stay overnight for repairs!!! plus, since i had to deal with the whole pinstripe ordeal (which, yes, was a huge deal to me, i REALLY HATE PINSTRIPES!!!) mike gave me a set of oem mcguard wheel locks and the oem fit carpeted floor mats for free. i bought my fit with ZERO options. the only thing i bought was the red interior door trim kit, and installed that myself, which saved me alot of $$$ for installation fees through honda. afterall, it's only two sided tape...lol i strongly suggest everyone in Delaware and on the Eastern Shore of Maryland come check out Mike and the gang at Price Honda in Camden, DE. you won't regret it.