Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

honda of oakland (california)

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 03:38 PM
Thumbs up honda of oakland (california)

Philip Wong at Honda of Oakland was the only person I could find in all of northern california offering Honda Fits at MSRP through a special craigslist promotion. He even got the color and model in stock for me that i wanted (black sport AT). It was such a relief to find that there were no tricks or changes with regards to the offer once i got in the showroom. I had a helluva time working with Dublin Honda because they would say they could do MSRP then come back and say no, or say they could get me the model/color I wanted and then they couldn't. So Philip at Honda of Oakland did me right and if you're in the sf bay area looking for a fit, he's the guy to go see.

Old 07-01-2008, 05:02 AM
did you talk directly to the internet manager and play the price quote game between dealers? i got phillip to offer me invoice back a month ago.