Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Dealers in Seattle Area

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 06:19 PM
Dealers in Seattle Area

I'd like to hear recommendations on dealers in or around Seattle. We are about to buy a new Fit and we're Costco members, so the first thing we'll do is get the Costco program quote from Lynnwood Honda. They're running an "Internet Special" right now for an Automatic Sport for $17k. I'm not completely sure whether that includes destination charge - if it does that seems like a pretty good deal. I've been told that the Costco price would be "at least that good".

After we get an OTD price from Lynnwood we'll check around and see if anyone can improve on that.

Anything to watch out for? I gather that some dealers try to stick you with extra accessories, and that floormats and cargo cover are the only ones we're likely to want.

We've heard good things about Burien Honda, mixed reviews of Klein Honda in Edmonds and mostly bad things about Honda of Seattle.

Any advice on approaching the dealers in Western WA would be appreciated...

Old 02-26-2009, 03:16 AM
5 Year Member
I bought my car from Auburn Honda and my parents bought there car from Honda of Seattle and enjoyed the experience more in Seattle. I didn't like Lynwood when I first talked to them about getting a civic before about a year ago. I think just shopping around but I know Renton and Auburn had a lot of Fits about a month ago when I was buying my Fit.