Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Concord Honda (SF Bay Area)

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 04:42 PM
Thumbs up Concord Honda (SF Bay Area)

I guess this is a little odd insofar as Concord Honda just got a bad review for its service department, but here goes ...

I did my shopping via the Internet: seven Bay Area dealers ranging from the South Bay to the City to the North Bay and the East Bay (where I live). Phew! A lot of email, and three (including the purchase on 1/28/12) showroom visits.

Concord Honda's price was best by a substantial margin! The price negotiated via email and telephone was exactly what I got on the day of purchase; no trouble there. The sales rep was absolutely outstanding. The service department did an excellent job installing the three options that I chose (fog lights, splash guards, and rear bumper applique) in a timely manner.

I purchased a 2012 AT base model with the three options listed above for $15,550 plus sales tax plus licensing plus $55 dealer documentation for an OTD price of $17,250. I had to finance to get that price. The minimum term of payments is three months; I'll pay off the car in the fourth month, and will have spent $18 in finance charges by then ... so I guess the base price of the car isn't $15,550, it's $15,568.

I hope this is helpful to other San Francisco Bay Area shoppers. For the car I wanted, Concord Honda was quite a few dollars better than it seemed I could do anywhere else.