Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Penske Honda Indianapolis Very Good

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 12:41 AM
Smile Penske Honda Indianapolis Very Good

We had a very good experience with Penske of Indy.

We had originally visited to look at replacing our Ody with a Pilot, then decided to replace our CRV with a Fit first. Kind of a come-down for our sales guy, Greg Pirinelli. But he hung in there, giving professional service throughout. I asked for blue. He called a few weeks later, saying we could get a red one about a month sooner. He was never pushy but always vigilant on our behalf. Day of pickup/sale, we got pitched all the extended warranty/addon stuff, but our decision not to buy them was treated respectfully. We're very happy with our Milano Red Fit Sport 5AT, and with the dealership treatment.

They've serviced our Hondas for several years, now, and always do a thoroughly professional job. We'll continue to use them.

Old 08-13-2007, 09:39 PM
5 Year Member
A little behind, but thought I'd add my vote for Penske Honda in Indy (96th Street) as well. I dealt with their internet liason, Song Park, almost from day one. When I went in unexpectedly to test drive, another sales person gladly took me around knowing that Song had been my contact but was unavailable. I later emailed Song what I wanted (Taffeta White Fit Sport 5spd MT and black interior) and he gave me a call back a few days later to inform me that my exact car was on the boat heading toward the states, and it was mine if I wanted it (with a CC number). I locked it in, and had it a few weeks later. They yielded to my requests (no dealer sticker, no front plate, etc.) and I couldn't be happier.

Penske Honda in Indy in general, and Song Park in particular...rock.

Old 08-29-2007, 03:10 PM
Thumbs up

Go Team Penske