Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Waldorf Honda, Waldorf MD, USA

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2018, 09:12 AM
5 Year Member
Thumbs down Waldorf Honda, Waldorf MD, USA

OK, when I first started to look for a Honda fit I went here first on a recommendation from a friend who purchased a 2013 Honda fit.

I began dealings with "Unnamed Salesperson" 2 days prior to my visit. I explained to him over the phone and through SMS that I wanted a Honda Fit, EX trim level and color preference of Passion Berry Pearl, White Orchid Pearl, or Alabaster Silver Metallic in that order. He was ok with that and said that he could attain them for us to see during our meeting.

Fast forward to the day we drove down there (40min trip from Home) we arrived 15min early which is a customary early arrival time, I'd call it being on time. We find out that our salesperson was confused on meeting times and was not there. As we sit there waiting for him we decided to look at the new 2019 Honda Fit, looks great but way out of our price range. We get a call from him asking for forgiveness for being late and for more details of what we want. During the call we find that he has nothing of what we had been discussing for 2 days and his entire plan was to up-sell us to a 2018 or 2019 Honda Fit LX trim level. Our call ended with me agreeing to give him 15 more minutes to arrive (By this time we had been waiting 30min) The manager of the dealership then comes over to the desk were we are waiting and, apparently having recieved a call from "Unnamed Salesperson" continues pressuring us and up-selling us. By this point I was frustrated and decided to message my friend about the particulars of her purchase. From what I can tell they sold her a 2013 Used Honda Fit LX with low mileage and prior accident damage (front bumper falling off, but with a promise for a fix) for the price that you could get a used 2015 Honda Fit EX w/ Low mileage. After we left we pulled over at the nearest gas station and looked up exactly what we wanted and the price point we were not willing to go over, called up the next dealership and a kind man named Duffy picked up the phone.....

All in all, we never met the "Unnamed Salesperson" and left that dealership very upset and frustrated. However, that same day we met the best dealership I have ever been to, see link below for that story.

Read Here for my recommendation in MD: Link