Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales This area is for private individuals or small merchants to list NEW Products For Sale or to Organize Group Buys. Unlike "FIT VENDORS" on the forum, the staff of FITFREAK does not perform any background checks on individuals listing product offerings in this sub-forum. Payment is required in order to list your product in this sub-forum. CLICK HERE for payment details and instant Thread Posting access to this sub-forum.
View Poll Results: What is your favorite HID temperature?
20.15%
50.19%
23.57%
10000K or 12000K
6.08%
Voters: 263. You may not vote on this poll

Gauging Interest for Xenith HID Kits... $140 shipped anywhere in the US!

Old 08-04-2007, 12:05 AM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
5 Year Member
Gauging Interest for Xenith HID Kits... $140 shipped anywhere in the US!

Hi everyone!

Firstly, I'd like to introduce myself. My name's George and I am the owner of Xenith Xenons. Xenith Xenons specialize in professional HID conversion kits and only offer the best of the best when it comes to converting your car's halogen light into HID. Our manufacturer uses only the best components in their HID conversion kit and due to recent R&D efforts, the newest ballast design has achieved a remarkable defective rate of LESS THAN 0.1%! What does this mean? This means that when you purchase our HIDs, you getting amazing quality at an affordable price. Finally, you can purchase an HID kit and never have to worry about it not starting up or failing on you when you're driving in the rain at night. And to add on to that, you get an unconditional 1-year warranty on ALL PARTS!

And now, we just got some awesome new technology and R&D information from our engineers and we are now including it in all of our new HIDs!

Now I get a lot of questions about our company's warranty policy. When it comes to warranty, there are different reasons why certain companies offer free lifetime warranty. I've had friends come up to me who have purchased from companies with "lifetime warranties" on their HID kits. What happened? They got screwed out of their money and their kit crapped out on them 3 months in, horrible customer service, no e-mail replys, etc. Why would you want to deal with this headache? Instead of shipping back and forth ballasts to China every other month for $30, for the REST OF YOUR LIFE (lifetime warranty here guys), wouldn't you rather have HIDs that are meant to LAST, just like their OEM counterparts? Wouldn't it be better to have HIDs that TRULY outlast your car, just like they were intended to be?

To be honest, most companies out there DON'T OFFER lifetime warranties because there is no such thing as a LIFETIME COMPANY. Once a company goes out of business, which seems to happen every 6 months, there goes your warranty. Done. So that means, your lifetime warranty is actually a "whenever we feel like closing the company" warranty. WHAT A JOKE! Throwing a lifetime warranty out there is the EASIEST way to get a sale because customers think they are being covered for the rest of THEIR life, when in fact it's for the life of THE COMPANY. Most of the older and therefore longer-lasting HID companies out there offer the standard 1-year warranty because that is the standard manufacturer warranty policy. Anything longer than that is implemented by the retail company so they have all means necessary to bend or break them then whenever they wish. Main point is, don't be fooled by lifetime warranties, most aren't lifetime at all.

Now onto our ballast design. Recently, our R&D team has finished up designing one of the best quality HID ballasts in the market. After almost 10 years of research and development, along with careful customer warranty follow up tracking and experimentation with new components, the Xenith Xenon HID kit has an amazing 0.1% defective rate on average for all bulb sizes and temperatures. In addition, our engineering team has designed a new H4 Bi-xenon wiring harness that utilizes the newest tech in the market! The setup uses only ONE side of your car's wiring connector and attaches directly to the battery to protect your car's OEM wiring harness. Also, it comes with a BUILT-IN RELAY SYSTEM ($20-40 value right there)! All these features are included in all of the Xenith Bi-Xenon HIDs! Great quality, amazing technology, and world-class customer service makes Xenith Xenons the premier source for HID conversion kits!

10 reasons why you should buy from Xenith Xenons!
1) Highest level of customer satisfaction!
2) 30-day refund policy!!
3) Competitive pricing on some of the best Japanese-component HID kits!
4) World-renowned customer service with the most responsive customer support team!
5) Less than 0.1% defective rate on all ballasts and bulbs! Now THAT is quality that has been proven for 10 years+!
6) Immediate shipping means you spend less time waiting and more time enjoying your HIDs!
7) Huge inventory! Over thousands of kits in stock!
8) Hard-working sales team working as late as 3AM to answer questions!
9) Waterproof, weatherproof, and shockproof ballasts are designed to last against even the toughest environments!
10) We at Xenith Xenons value customers over ourselves. In our eyes, the customer is ALWAYS right no matter what happens! We are here to serve you 24/7 with our undivided attention! Shop with us and see for yourself!

Now onto some information about our kits!

Available Bulb Sizes
H1, H3, H4 Low-only, H4 Hi/Lo, H4 Bi-Xenon, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13 Low-only, H13 Hi/Lo, H13 Bi-xenon, 9004 Low-only, 9004 Hi/Lo, 9004 Bi-Xenon, 9005, 9006, 9007 Low-only, 9007 Hi/Lo, 9007 Bi-Xenon, D2C, D2S, D2R, 880, 881

The price of $140 shipped is only available for the single beam kits (including the Low-only kits). All Hi/Lo's are an additional $5USD and all Bi-xenons are an additional $35USD.

Available Color Temperatures
3000K, 4300K, 6000K, 8000K, 10000K, Purple, Pink, Green

3000K, Purple, Pink, and Green are an additional $5USD, all other colors are available with the $140 shipped price.

Warranty

As mentioned earlier, we offer a NO QUESTIONS ASKED 1-year warranty on all parts included in the kit. This includes all the wiring, bulbs, and ballasts. Visit Xenith Xenons - Superior Quality HIDs and World-Renowned Customer Service! See For Yourself Today! for a complete set of instructions on how to get a replacement sent to you ASAP. An easy 3-step system can get your problem taken care of quickly!

Payment

3 types of payment are accepted.

1) Local pickups are MORE THAN WELCOME! Installation is also available for free if it doesn't require removal of the front bumper! CASH ONLY!
2) Credit Card orders can be made through the website at Xenith Xenons - Superior Quality HIDs and World-Renowned Customer Service! See For Yourself Today!.
3) Credit Card orders can also be made through the phone, give us a call today! Phone number is under our Contacts page.
4) Paypal! Our addy is orders@xenithxenons.com, just don't forget to put the type of HIDs you want in the notes section.

Shipping

We ship within 24 hours of your order, sometimes even the same day! All orders within the continuous 50 states and Peru come with free shipping with an included tracking number via USPS Priority Mail (est. delivery time of 1-3 days, depending on holidays and location). All international orders to Canada come with an additional $20USD shipping and handling fee and are shipped with an included tracking number via USPS Express Mail International (est. delivery time of 4-6 days). All other international orders come with an additional $35USD shipping and handling fee and are shipped with an included tracking number via USPS Express Mail International (est. delivery time of 4-6 days). If USPS fails to deliver a package and it is the result of an error on our behalf, we will gladly ship it out again, free of charge. However, if it is the result of a customer supplying us with an incorrect or expired address, it will only be shipped out again after the customer pays for return shipping. Shipping prices are subject to change without notice, depending on prices with the USPS.

Refunds

30-day refund policy. NO RESTOCKING FEE on returned/canceled orders that have not been shipped yet. However, a 20% restocking fee will be charged for returns within the 30-day period. This is the legit refund policy, complete 30-day refund for all products that have not been shipped yet!

Here are some pics of our HIDs as well as customer photos!

Mitsubishi Eclipse BEFORE

Mitsubishi Eclipse AFTER

Contact Us
Phone: 626-617-9097
Fax: 626-855-0406
E-mail: george@xenithxenons.com or sales@xenithxenons.com
Website: Xenith Xenons - Superior Quality HIDs and World-Renowned Customer Service! See For Yourself Today!
Address: 15902A Halliburton Rd. #306
Hacienda Heights, CA 91745

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. You can reach me directly at my contact #, PM me here on the forums, or you can e-mail us at sales@xenithxenons.com. We reply to all e-mails within 2 hours or less.

Thanks for your time and support guys. Take it easy!

Best regards,
George
Xenith Xenons

Last edited by XenithXenons; 01-29-2008 at 05:18 PM.
Old 08-04-2007, 12:12 AM
where are this hid made ? are they made in japan ? china ? taiwan ? korea ?

Old 08-04-2007, 12:14 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by boyetssilverfit
where are this hid made ? are they made in japan ? china ? taiwan ? korea ?
Oh I'm sorry, these HIDs are made in China. The city of the manufacturer/factory is Guangzhou

Old 08-04-2007, 12:15 AM
thanks for a quick reply.

Old 08-04-2007, 03:00 AM
5 Year Member
How does your HID high beam work? Does the bulb move in/out, tilts up/down, have a shield, or 2 HID bulbs in 1 (4 ballasts).

Old 08-04-2007, 10:22 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by LiL Wee FIT
How does your HID high beam work? Does the bulb move in/out, tilts up/down, have a shield, or 2 HID bulbs in 1 (4 ballasts).
The H4 Low-beam has just an HID, no high-beam.

The H4 Hi/Lo has a halogen bulb for the high-beam.

The H4 Bi-Xenon has HIDs for high- and low-beam and this is achieved by moving the bulb via magnet.

Old 08-10-2007, 04:10 PM
What will happen to DRL if we install HIDs into the car?

Old 08-10-2007, 06:05 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Takashi
What will happen to DRL if we install HIDs into the car?
Any installation of HIDs will require disabling of the DRL. DRL's gradually mess up the ballasts because they require different amounts of voltage from the normal low-beams.

Old 08-11-2007, 12:41 AM
Are the kits "plug and play", or will there need to be modifications to the factory wiring?

Old 08-11-2007, 03:47 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mynute 1
Are the kits "plug and play", or will there need to be modifications to the factory wiring?
Yes these HID kits are plug and play and do not require any modifications to the factory wiring. However you do have to disable your DRL's.

Old 08-11-2007, 09:18 PM
Hmm...I'd actually probably be interested in a few of these myself. What's the warranty on these?

Old 08-11-2007, 10:04 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by jbrisson
Hmm...I'd actually probably be interested in a few of these myself. What's the warranty on these?
1-year no-hassle warranty on the bulbs, ballasts, and all wiring harnesses

Old 08-12-2007, 12:56 AM
5 Year Member
hey xenithxenons! i just recommended ur honda-tech thread and website to mynute1 on another thread! BEST price i have seen on the bi-xenon HID kit. Do you allow local pickup i might be interested in a bi-xenon h4 kit for my grandma's camry lol. Also, do u have 9007 bi-xenon in 6000k? If you do, can u take a pic of the wiring harness and send it to me? i have an hid kit already but it's a high/low and i want bi-xenon and want to see if ur bulbs will plug into my ballasts.

Edit: Does ur kit attach to the battery terminals or does it only plug into the stock wiring harness.

Old 08-12-2007, 06:43 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by koolkevin1107
hey xenithxenons! i just recommended ur honda-tech thread and website to mynute1 on another thread! BEST price i have seen on the bi-xenon HID kit. Do you allow local pickup i might be interested in a bi-xenon h4 kit for my grandma's camry lol. Also, do u have 9007 bi-xenon in 6000k? If you do, can u take a pic of the wiring harness and send it to me? i have an hid kit already but it's a high/low and i want bi-xenon and want to see if ur bulbs will plug into my ballasts.

Edit: Does ur kit attach to the battery terminals or does it only plug into the stock wiring harness.
Oh nice thanks. Yes we allow local pickup We're located in Irvine. We do have Bi-xenon for 9007 as well, PM me your e-mail and I'll send some pics over. Our kits attach directly to the stock wiring harness.

Old 08-12-2007, 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by XenithXenons
Yes these HID kits are plug and play and do not require any modifications to the factory wiring. However you do have to disable your DRL's.
If "DRL's" are refering to daytime running lamps, as far as I know the USDM don't have them. At least mine doesn't.

Old 08-12-2007, 11:03 PM
Oops forgot to post this last time. Let us know if you get the vendor status. I think I might be picking up a kit from ya

Old 08-13-2007, 01:14 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by XenithXenons
Oh nice thanks. Yes we allow local pickup We're located in Irvine. We do have Bi-xenon for 9007 as well, PM me your e-mail and I'll send some pics over. Our kits attach directly to the stock wiring harness.
That's EXCELLENT that the wiring harness hooks ONLY to the stock headlight wiring harness and has no external relay's needed. I don't understand why other HID kit's say the headlight wiring harness doesn't supply 12volts and therefore need a direct hookup to the HID ballasts. My kit only plugged into the stock wiring harness, nothing extra.

Old 08-22-2007, 07:57 AM
5 Year Member
hey... umm quick n0ob question?
does the fit have the H4 code or something else ?

Old 08-22-2007, 11:51 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Zangoose GD3 Blue
hey... umm quick n0ob question?
does the fit have the H4 code or something else ?
Yes the Honda Fit takes H4 bulbs. For any other vehicles, you can always double check by visiting our website at Xenith Xenons - Superior HIDs and Customer Service! Come check us out today, you won't regret it! and clicking on the bulb application guide in the left menu. Thank you.

-George

Old 08-23-2007, 08:51 PM
5 Year Member
hey Xenith Xenons i just ordered mine this morning... and i was just wondering how long does it really takes to get delivered ?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Gauging Interest for Xenith HID Kits... $140 shipped anywhere in the US!