Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales This area is for private individuals or small merchants to list NEW Products For Sale or to Organize Group Buys. Unlike "FIT VENDORS" on the forum, the staff of FITFREAK does not perform any background checks on individuals listing product offerings in this sub-forum. Payment is required in order to list your product in this sub-forum. CLICK HERE for payment details and instant Thread Posting access to this sub-forum.

GB Mugen Pedals *Real Deal*

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 08:01 PM
Dont worry BJ i got your back. For those who havent dealt with BJ you are missing out. He is one of the few guys on here that will try to get you a deal without question. He will even show you all the financial figures so you can see that he isnt out to screw you. I would love to see any big company do that. Even after the sale is made he will keep in contact with you and send you the delivery info so you know when it is coming. He isnt like big companies that once the deal is made they forget about you. I really enjoyed buying from him before because of this. If you dont like 1 on 1 attention that actually will take care of you then BJ is not for you. You, ie thread bashers who havent dealt with him before, can just keep buying from big business and keep your negative comments to yourself!!!!! Thats just rude without some type of proof other then personal opinion. "as i walk outside to enjoy a cigarette and calm my nerves"

Joshua
Former buyer from Sdpannfit and future Sdpannfit customer

BUMP!!!!!

Old 01-17-2008, 08:07 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by jdjohnson9
Dont worry BJ i got your back. For those who havent dealt with BJ you are missing out. He is one of the few guys on here that will try to get you a deal without question. He will even show you all the financial figures so you can see that he isnt out to screw you. I would love to see any big company do that. Even after the sale is made he will keep in contact with you and send you the delivery info so you know when it is coming. He isnt like big companies that once the deal is made they forget about you. I really enjoyed buying from him before because of this. If you dont like 1 on 1 attention that actually will take care of you then BJ is not for you. You, ie thread bashers who havent dealt with him before, can just keep buying from big business and keep your negative comments to yourself!!!!! Thats just rude without some type of proof other then personal opinion. "as i walk outside to enjoy a cigarette and calm my nerves"

Joshua
Former buyer from Sdpannfit and future Sdpannfit customer

BUMP!!!!!
haha. Well said bro, well said!

Tyler

Old 01-17-2008, 08:36 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Hey - I was posting my own opinion and since the statement does appear at the top of this thread - it puts a question in my head. I have been dealing with King since I got my car and really find them wonderful to work with and they have always taken good care of my orders. I will say I am sorry and depart your thread - did not mean to upset you but only stating my own personal opinion and base upon the above statement from this forums moderators. 51 years of experience has made me a little more cautious about things than when I was in my youth. Your right I don't know you and I was not judging just stating my own opinion.

Peace out!

Cat :x

Old 01-17-2008, 09:05 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by Cat
I was posting my own opinion and since the did not mean to upset you but only stating my own personal opinion and base upon the above statement from this forums moderators.

Cat :x
What statement from a mod are you talking about? Just out of curiosity?

Tyler

Old 01-17-2008, 09:20 PM
I think she is talking about the headline for this sub forum saying that there is no backround check done here and its kinda at your own risk.

I didnt mean to loose my cool as bad as i did. I fully understand what she meant but the way she said it is why i got all fired up so i appologize for acting silly to everyone. She is trying to be helpful and look out for us but like she stated she doesnt know anything about BJ she prob had a bad experience and is using that as a reason why she said what she said. Now with all that said lets get some pedals moving

Joshua

Old 01-17-2008, 09:41 PM
For all of who are second guessing spannfit credibility as a vendor are just scared to take advantage of a great opportunity. I can personally vouch for his products and excellent customer service.

Last edited by WhEreZmYFiT; 01-17-2008 at 09:43 PM.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by WhEreZmYFiT
For all of who are second guessing spannfit credibility as a vendor are just scared to take advantage of a great opportunity. I can personally vouch for his products and excellent customer service.
Thank you all for your support. YOu know i just try and get deals and beat people prices if i can. If i can i never discourage anyone form sales. Thank you guys. If you all every need anything that i can personally get for you just drop me a pm.
Thanks again you all.
I hope to meet all of you someday even if i am not close.
~BJ

Old 01-18-2008, 12:19 PM
Retired Moderator
Just took a look at the strutking pedal kits for the Fit. They are really nice for 50$! BJ if you could get us a little discount on those, and open a GB im sure it would be more popular then this. just a thought.

Tyler

Old 01-18-2008, 12:19 PM
Thank you Josh for all your support..
if you need anything ...i am here
i really appprecite that you have my back.
Thanks ALL
Josh, tyler
thanks guys
~BJ

I think she is talking about the headline for this sub forum saying that there is no backround check done here and its kinda at your own risk.

I didnt mean to loose my cool as bad as i did. I fully understand what she meant but the way she said it is why i got all fired up so i appologize for acting silly to everyone. She is trying to be helpful and look out for us but like she stated she doesnt know anything about BJ she prob had a bad experience and is using that as a reason why she said what she said. Now with all that said lets get some pedals moving

Joshua

Old 01-19-2008, 04:01 AM
No prob BJ. You took care of me with the mani cover and did so very well so i know your a good guy that aint out to screw us. Come on who else would have come up with a thread what do you guys want for a GB? Nobody else on here gives a shit like that. Its all big business ran and i hate big business so the more i can get from you the better. Keep up the good work bro.

Joshua

Oh yea and i will be in so cal from mid feb to mid mar for some training. I wont have the car with but maybe if there is a meet or something going on i will have to come up and see what the so cal guys have to offer. haha.

Old 01-21-2008, 11:37 AM
Yo Josh,
Just let me know when you are coming and i will show you the SD area. If i can set it up i will call the OC/LA dudes and hang out with them. They usually cruise around with about 10 dudes at all times. Did you save my cell number? Call me when you are in town. If you don;t have my number PM me and i will give it to you.
Thanks again
~BJ

No prob BJ. You took care of me with the mani cover and did so very well so i know your a good guy that aint out to screw us. Come on who else would have come up with a thread what do you guys want for a GB? Nobody else on here gives a shit like that. Its all big business ran and i hate big business so the more i can get from you the better. Keep up the good work bro.

Joshua

Oh yea and i will be in so cal from mid feb to mid mar for some training. I wont have the car with but maybe if there is a meet or something going on i will have to come up and see what the so cal guys have to offer. haha.

Old 02-04-2008, 10:23 AM
Johnny-come-lately-here...Did you guys get your 10 people already?

Old 06-04-2008, 01:01 PM
5 Year Member
Cool The Chronic

PUT ME ON THE MOTHERFUKCING LIST FOR MT BABY BAYBAY!!!

SUPER ULTRA UBER MEGA BUMPITY BIZUMP!!!

Old 06-04-2008, 06:16 PM
5 Year Member
I'd be down for the group buy

Old 06-04-2008, 11:02 PM
What are the payments going to be through?

Old 06-05-2008, 12:10 AM
Im pretty sure that this isnt gonna happen. BJ tried to set up a bunch of GB's and nobody really took him up on his offers. He doesnt come on all that often anymore either

Old 06-05-2008, 12:14 AM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
Im pretty sure that this isnt gonna happen. BJ tried to set up a bunch of GB's and nobody really took him up on his offers. He doesnt come on all that often anymore either
and he still has my metra kit that he was supposed to get a mold made for the carbon fiber double din. damn. ive been had.

Old 06-05-2008, 12:35 AM
Originally Posted by kelsodeez
and he still has my metra kit that he was supposed to get a mold made for the carbon fiber double din. damn. ive been had.
I have been meaning to ask you about that. haha. Yea thats the guy that has done all my CF aswell. Do you have BJ's cell number? I can PM you his info if you need to get a hold of him.

Old 06-05-2008, 12:45 AM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
I have been meaning to ask you about that. haha. Yea thats the guy that has done all my CF aswell. Do you have BJ's cell number? I can PM you his info if you need to get a hold of him.
nah its cool. im just gonna take the loss. whatever. i bought a new one and already have my double din in. it just sucks.

Old 06-05-2008, 12:48 AM
So this probably isn't going to happen? What is the quality between these and the zeta pedals? I understand there is that name brand associated with mugen but is the quality actually that much different?

Quick Reply: GB Mugen Pedals *Real Deal*