Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/merchant-group-buys-new-product-sales/)
-   -   DecalDude JDM Steering Wheel Badge!!! (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/merchant-group-buys-new-product-sales/51372-decaldude-jdm-steering-wheel-badge.html)

DecalsDude 12-16-2009 04:51 PM

DecalDude JDM Steering Wheel Badge!!!

2 Attachment(s)
UPDATE********
the decaldude website is now launched fully. feel free to visit it, i still have lots to upload to it so check back often for new stuff.
DecalDude.net...Your #1 Resource for the Best Decals Around

I thought these would deserve a new thread of their own. A little later than I promised but they are done, ready to ship and look badass. These top my old ones I used to make by 100 times, THESE ARE PROFESSIONALLY PRINTED AND DOMED, my old ones were done by hand and looked horrible, these are done on machines made specifically to do this, they come out perfect everytime. Closer color to actual type R steering wheel, absolute perfect fitment, stronger adhesive and bubble/dust free!!!!

I immediately replaced my old one and damn am I happy, neighbor came over while I was taking pictures and asked me if I bought a type R steering wheel lol.

Here are some pictures, I have added them to my honda page, these fit the GD fit, 8th gen Civic and 8th gen Accord, any others I am not sure of, got a friend looking for one just let them know. On to sexy pics, sorry I suck at picture taking, the pics done do justice to how awesome these look.

GO HERE TO BUY!!

Attachment 52780

Attachment 52781

braziers 12-19-2009 01:09 PM

these fit the GD?

DecalsDude 12-19-2009 01:54 PM

turns out no, please do not by yet if you have a GD

Btrthnezr3 12-20-2009 12:32 AM

Those look great!

Decal Dude has been a great guy to work with. Did a custom decal design for me, great communication--overall a good guy to do business with.

DecalsDude 12-20-2009 09:41 AM

thanks a lot btrthnezr,

just so everyone knows, i am going to be out of town til the end of the week. so any orders placed wont be able to be shipped til then. i will be bringing my computer and should hopefully be able to get on here though. ill also be updating the site and hopefully getting the whole thing up and functional along with making some new designs!!!!!

fareastgq 12-21-2009 02:06 AM

woo hoo, I got mine in blue from him, it was excellent. now it's time for that blue stitched shift knob and blue stitched clazzio seat covers and blue mugen mirror cover!!

WhEreZmYFiT 12-21-2009 01:09 PM

^^ have any pics?

Also Decaldude would you be able to make them in blue but have the H in gold rather than silver?

1FiTpINOY 12-22-2009 12:04 AM

OH SNAPZ! THESE ARE LEGIT! AND YOU ALSO HAVE THE FITFREAK.NET DECAL IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR FOR AGES!!! FOUND MMY CHRISTMAS PRESENT :p

is there any holiday special ^___^

DecalsDude 12-22-2009 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by WhEreZmYFiT (Post 790164)
^^ have any pics?

Also Decaldude would you be able to make them in blue but have the H in gold rather than silver?

sorry I don't have a shiny gold vinyl currently

blackvitzrs 12-25-2009 06:04 PM

does this fit the GE? and do u have it in a blue background instead?

j1nNju1c3 12-25-2009 07:04 PM

Sweet DECALs! I hope this fits on GE's hehe. If it does, the buying begins :)

Oh and can you make this kind of decal???? It's on this link https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-...irst-post.html

I wanted to buy from those guys but I think they've stopped selling them. If you can make these, first orders on me!

DecalsDude 12-27-2009 06:05 PM

ok guys im back. so if you need anything just let me know

DecalsDude 12-27-2009 06:34 PM

these fit both the GE and GD

britdevine 12-28-2009 07:38 PM

Does this just go over the H emblem already there, or do I have to take off the original?

blackvitzrs 12-28-2009 10:21 PM

they go over the original so you can still see the chrome outer ring.

decalsdude, can you let me know when you have completed the new batch for blue background. can't wait to get it.

555sexydrive 12-29-2009 12:25 AM

Just visited your site and I was thinking of purchasing the I <3 my GE8 sticker, but when Paypal opened it showed the item being purchased as the GD3 so I didn't proceed. I was looking at getting it in Matte Black, which Paypal also showed as only being $5, but the site says the price x 1.25, so I am guessing it should of come up to $6.25.

Please PM me about purchasing a sticker(s) from your site. Thanks.

DecalsDude 12-29-2009 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by blackvitzrs (Post 792492)
they go over the original so you can still see the chrome outer ring.

decalsdude, can you let me know when you have completed the new batch for blue background. can't wait to get it.

will do.......

DecalsDude 12-29-2009 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by 555sexydrive (Post 792531)
Just visited your site and I was thinking of purchasing the I <3 my GE8 sticker, but when Paypal opened it showed the item being purchased as the GD3 so I didn't proceed. I was looking at getting it in Matte Black, which Paypal also showed as only being $5, but the site says the price x 1.25, so I am guessing it should of come up to $6.25.

Please PM me about purchasing a sticker(s) from your site. Thanks.

thanks for informing me of the issues. it has been fixed and you can now make the purchase

DecalsDude 12-29-2009 02:06 AM

I am proud to announce the full launch of the decaldude website. not a lot of products yet but i am trying to add stuff as fast as possible, a couple pages arent up and working yet but will be very soon.

visit it here

555sexydrive 12-29-2009 02:28 AM

Thank you for the quick fix, one last thing...how big are these stickers in both length and height?