Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales This area is for private individuals or small merchants to list NEW Products For Sale or to Organize Group Buys. Unlike "FIT VENDORS" on the forum, the staff of FITFREAK does not perform any background checks on individuals listing product offerings in this sub-forum. Payment is required in order to list your product in this sub-forum. CLICK HERE for payment details and instant Thread Posting access to this sub-forum.

DecalDudes Upcoming/Planned Items and Customer Product Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2010, 12:49 PM
5 Year Member
have the front and rear badges been scrapped or are we still gonna see those soon? I am excited about the hood dampers and engine damper tho! also some motor mounts would be cool too!

Old 10-28-2010, 03:26 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DecalDude
funny that you mention that because i actually am coming out with a hood damper set. will come as a set of two so you can put one on each side of the hood.
This would be cool. Would the damper prop the hood up at the half point or the full (vertical) point?

Old 10-28-2010, 03:55 PM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
Originally Posted by ATLfit10
have the front and rear badges been scrapped or are we still gonna see those soon? I am excited about the hood dampers and engine damper tho! also some motor mounts would be cool too!
definitely not, they are one of my top priorities

Old 10-28-2010, 03:58 PM
Originally Posted by jeff_1986
This would be cool. Would the damper prop the hood up at the half point or the full (vertical) point?
not fully vertical, but it will be at least around stock height

Old 10-28-2010, 06:14 PM
very soon you will be able to order directly off my website using a credit card, will no longer be necessary to sign up for a google account, even though that option will still be there. just need to get my SSL certificate installed so that all payment information is securely encrypted and nothing is comprimised =D

Old 10-30-2010, 10:21 AM
5 Year Member
I can look into this. I actually have a Guy I do some work for me who makes parts for cars that are machined and include bushings. What about something like an engine torque damper or similar to help lessen movement
torque damper would work, but i suggested the inserts b/c i think they'd be much cheaper as well...

even from prothane they're only about $40... all the torque dampeners i've seen have been at LEAST x2 that...

Old 10-30-2010, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by apexanimal
torque damper would work, but i suggested the inserts b/c i think they'd be much cheaper as well...

even from prothane they're only about $40... all the torque dampeners i've seen have been at LEAST x2 that...

I could try it eventually but I would have to get much better access to a fit in order to make something like that. I would have to have it tested for a while first as well before I felt comfortable selling them to you guys.

And as for price of stuff I am not like other places that ramp up prices of their parts, I enjoy doing it as a hobby so big profits aren't that important to me so I always try to keep prices as low as I can =D

Old 10-31-2010, 02:43 AM
5 Year Member
I looked an you make center cap decals but do you offer them in colors? My custom center caps are going to be black so I need something other than black so the logo is visible.

Old 10-31-2010, 07:26 AM
Originally Posted by bmxman
I looked an you make center cap decals but do you offer them in colors? My custom center caps are going to be black so I need something other than black so the logo is visible.
yes there is a dropdown with all the available colors

Old 10-31-2010, 01:23 PM
5 Year Member
all these great ideas...so little time...im waiting for santa to drop by xD

Old 10-31-2010, 01:29 PM
i should have pics of the new steering wheel emblem tomorrow, they finished revising the mould. if it doesnt turn out right this time i am going to can them and get it done by someone else who i know can do it right

Old 10-31-2010, 10:04 PM
Bbp

yes there is a dropdown with all the available colors
His purple Hs for the centercaps accent BlackBerry Pearl perfectly. Looks VERY OEM! I assume the other colors will work as well.

Old 11-01-2010, 04:59 PM
DecalDude.net now provides 128/256 bit SSL encyption and the ability to purchase using your credit card directly from the site... this will also enable me to start coupon codes, reward points and other things with the site. hope this makes it better and easier for you guys =D

Old 11-02-2010, 09:51 AM
5 Year Member
I am waiting for steering wheel logo, front and rear logo's. Battery tie down & lug nuts. All in blue of course. Can't wait!

Old 11-02-2010, 10:54 AM
Well - I looked on your website and couldnt find the hazard button, guessing you havent finished that yet?

Please PM me when you do finish it so I can purchase it.

Old 11-02-2010, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by Cl9lover
Well - I looked on your website and couldnt find the hazard button, guessing you havent finished that yet?

Please PM me when you do finish it so I can purchase it.
havent started on that yet. too much money in other projects right now. getting moulds made for stuff is very expensive. it is higher up on my list though

Old 11-02-2010, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by B-Blue
I am waiting for steering wheel logo, front and rear logo's. Battery tie down & lug nuts. All in blue of course. Can't wait!
dont worry ill set the first blue ones of each of those to the side just for you

Old 11-02-2010, 08:19 PM
5 Year Member
When can I send you the money?

Old 11-02-2010, 08:22 PM
lol when i get the stuff. some of those havent even been put into production, but some will be here soon ;D

Old 11-02-2010, 09:34 PM
5 Year Member
dont worry ill set the first blue ones of each of those to the side just for you
mee too im dying for these in blue!!! and the hood dampers!! your the best dd

Quick Reply: DecalDudes Upcoming/Planned Items and Customer Product Suggestions