Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales This area is for private individuals or small merchants to list NEW Products For Sale or to Organize Group Buys. Unlike "FIT VENDORS" on the forum, the staff of FITFREAK does not perform any background checks on individuals listing product offerings in this sub-forum. Payment is required in order to list your product in this sub-forum. CLICK HERE for payment details and instant Thread Posting access to this sub-forum.

DecalDudes Upcoming/Planned Items and Customer Product Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2010, 08:11 AM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
DecalDudes Upcoming/Planned Items and Customer Product Suggestions

Changed my name to actually be correct so contact me on this one from now on.

But this thread is going to be to announce the products i have coming for you guys and for you guys to throw out some suggestions on things you would like to see me offer in the future.

Old 09-05-2010, 01:10 PM
5 Year Member
Umm Red CF steering wheel emblem...CF JDM Badges...all I can think of for now.

Oh yea, thanks for the sick ass decal! I'll install it after my car gets a wash and send you pics!

Old 09-05-2010, 01:19 PM
here is one of my newest things i will be offering up, more goodie honda accessories for everyone!!! these should be available on the site this week sometime

Name:  keychain-1.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  21.5 KB

Old 09-05-2010, 05:28 PM
I am also working on getting jdm style hazard button covers. So instead of paying like $40 for the whole jdm button you jusst get the red part from me which just clips on after removing the stock one. So you will pay less than half the price and get the same thing

Old 09-05-2010, 05:46 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DecalDude
I am also working on getting jdm style hazard button covers. So instead of paying like $40 for the whole jdm button you jusst get the red part from me which just clips on after removing the stock one. So you will pay less than half the price and get the same thing
Are we talking about a solid red piece of something like plastic or metal? I'd be interested in that. Hopefully, if you do come out with some CF steering inserts, you can do better on price than the ones from japan I found for $45 shipped!

Old 09-05-2010, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by hayden
Are we talking about a solid red piece of something like plastic or metal? I'd be interested in that. Hopefully, if you do come out with some CF steering inserts, you can do better on price than the ones from japan I found for $45 shipped!
this is what i am talkin about. pictured is the regular one and the jdm one. the only difference is the color of the cover. and the cover just pops right off so you can replace it. i will be getting ones made that are just the red cover so you dont have to spend all that money on a whole unit.

Old 09-05-2010, 06:54 PM
5 Year Member
How about a cf guage surround overlay
for gd

Old 09-05-2010, 10:40 PM
5 Year Member
hmm I like the cf guage overlay idea as well as the jdm style hazard button.

Old 09-06-2010, 02:05 AM
5 Year Member
Nice..Lovin the new items

Old 09-06-2010, 08:24 PM
how about some shiftboots? would GD and GE owners be interested in that?

Old 09-06-2010, 08:26 PM
5 Year Member
Yes please!

Old 09-06-2010, 08:40 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DecalDude
how about some shiftboots? would GD and GE owners be interested in that?
Yes. What are we talkin' about? There are already a few available styles out there.

Old 09-06-2010, 09:05 PM
i was thinking of doing real leather and also some that are real alcantara. some basic ones that are solid colors and have different colored stitching. also alcantara offers a nice punched look material that i think would look really nice. maybe some punched leather as well?

then i will try to offer up more custom styles(will cost more of course). sorta like multi colored alcantara in one shiftboot or perhaps special styles of stitching.

Old 09-06-2010, 09:06 PM
5 Year Member
I would love maybe combo of reg leather/punched or alcantra...or maybe cf vinyl?

Old 09-06-2010, 09:22 PM
hmmm you guys sure love CF stuff huh. i would have to try to source out CF material that is made to be used in that way.

but yeah alcantara is expensive =( and leather isnt all that cheap. so at first i will prob only have some "basic" stuff until i can make up enough to start getting more colors and types.

but i will eventually have it to where you can customize it in any way that you want.

Old 09-06-2010, 09:35 PM
oh yeah lets not forget the replica JDM emblems that i am having made up , gonna save you guys lots of cash

Old 09-06-2010, 11:33 PM
5 Year Member
Ok there are a couple things i have been dying to see, and it seems like no one ever does it. I like being unique so ive been looking for Replacement JDM H emblems for a ge8 but in BLUE not red. also something similar for the steering wheel.

And while im on the topic, if u ever plan on getting Blue CF overlays for gauge clusters/vents/radio/top-glovebox etc. I will be the first to buy haha.

Let me know, thanks!

Old 09-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Originally Posted by Java^FiT
Ok there are a couple things i have been dying to see, and it seems like no one ever does it. I like being unique so ive been looking for Replacement JDM H emblems for a ge8 but in BLUE not red. also something similar for the steering wheel.

And while im on the topic, if u ever plan on getting Blue CF overlays for gauge clusters/vents/radio/top-glovebox etc. I will be the first to buy haha.

Let me know, thanks!
Well I can easily offer a color overlay that goes over the red badge and make it any color vinyl I have.

But to let you know I do plan on in the future having them actually made in dif colors. This is my most expensive project to date and I have to make the red first to hopefully makethe money back before I go into other options

Old 09-06-2010, 11:58 PM
5 Year Member
I look forward to helping you reap the rewards for your efforts. I think the carbon texture matches the perforated leather steering wheel better, and at least in the case of the jdm ones, have great fit and finish and are the perfect color. It also matches some of the carbon oem trim accessories. I would venture to say that besides visors, the red carbon steering emblem is the second most popular "mod" on jdm GEs. I look at carview a lot. It really does look good though - not just because it's a jdm thing. Some of the crazy looks they come up with over there do have appeal for good reason... some of them. ha!

edit: also, I believe the JDM hazard button is translucent and backlit fwiw.

Last edited by hayden; 09-07-2010 at 12:00 AM.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:06 AM
Originally Posted by hayden
I look forward to helping you reap the rewards for your efforts. I think the carbon texture matches the perforated leather steering wheel better, and at least in the case of the jdm ones, have great fit and finish and are the perfect color. It also matches some of the carbon oem trim accessories. I would venture to say that besides visors, the red carbon steering emblem is the second most popular "mod" on jdm GEs. I look at carview a lot. It really does look good though - not just because it's a jdm thing. Some of the crazy looks they come up with over there do have appeal for good reason... some of them. ha!

edit: also, I believe the JDM hazard button is translucent and backlit fwiw.
Yes the hazard button is translucent and backlit. You guys have the same button as my civic and I have the jdm one so when I go to get it done I will be giving it to the manufacturer so that they can get an exact copy. There is a bulb influence the stock on you just gotta pull a black rubber boot off it so it will light up

As for the red carbon fiber inserts I will be ordering some here very soon. Only place that has it is overseas and not cheap

Quick Reply: DecalDudes Upcoming/Planned Items and Customer Product Suggestions